PDA

View Full Version : Shine Auto??

rwpowell015
11-10-2015, 01:29 PM
So I ordered a couple products for my RX7 from Shine Auto a couple months back.

My bumper arrived within the first month and the roof spoiler I was informed would take a little longer, due to being an in-demand item and I was 3rd or 4th in line for one.

It should have shipped by now but I've been unable to get a hold of Shine Auto by phone or email, my messages go unanswered and I'm starting to get frustrated.

Have any of you guys run into issues getting your parts after ordering?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Corbic
11-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Credit Card Charge Back.

I've always heard good things about their quality, however....

I work in supply management and essentially "buy things for a living".

I down treat any company or vendor any different at home than I would at work.

A few pointers on "big ticket" items like this.

Contact them before ordering and ask if the item is in stock. If it is, cool. If not, what is the lead time once an order is received. If your good with it, proceed.

25% before the lead time is reached, contact them again to confirm the original delivery date is still good.

So if they say "4 weeks", after 3 weeks call to check on status. This will give you a heads up on this issue.

If they can't commit to a new date or current date, cancel the order.

It's that simple.

So if Shine Auto said 6-weeks, and that has come and gone, and they can't commit to a new date, fuck them.

Always use a real credit card for this stuff. Even when using PayPal, have it linked to a real credit card. Trust me, NO ONE wants to fuck with Visa/MasterCard.

rwpowell015
11-10-2015, 01:45 PM
I've done most of that. I can't get a hold of them to do anything. Everything was fine up until last week when I couldn't get in touch with them

Highway Riding
11-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Hit or miss as for service IMHO. I know people who have had zero issues with them but i personally tried to order some stuff VIA another Z forum years ago to no avail. Quality seems to be high if u can get ur hands on it! GL

rwpowell015
11-10-2015, 02:36 PM
What was your final outcome? My front bumper arrived and looks great. I was supposed to be 3rd or 4th in line for their FC roof spoiler but I've had nothing for the last few weeks.

corby_baby
11-10-2015, 03:58 PM
this is the thread i was looking for 2 weeks ago when i ordered my bumper....

crossing fingers

rwpowell015
11-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Heard back from Ken finally. Apparently it is shipping out tomorrow, we'll see.