PDA

View Full Version : This is what drifting is coming to

nightwalker
09-03-2004, 02:06 PM
drifting idiots (http://www.yddrift.com/index1.html)

WTF is young dong? :eek3d:

hahahaha, check out the guestbook

DRFT
09-03-2004, 02:14 PM
god dam thats alot of idiots in there.

luisgonz
09-03-2004, 02:17 PM
fucken dumb ass, rich white kids are really fucken stupid.
In what state of mind where they in when they said hey let us fat fucks start a fat ass drift team..........stupid :barf:

Salty_X
09-03-2004, 02:47 PM
fucken dumb ass, rich white kids are really fucken stupid.
Dumbasses? Yes.
Rich? No. Look at their cars, most are either stock or completely boro'd out.
White? Yeah, but what does that matter.
Fuckin' stupid? You betcha.

P.S. - Somebody steal his identity. :Ownedd:
http://pics.yddrift.com/ihate240s/thisisbs.jpg

HyperTek
09-03-2004, 02:59 PM
when i see drift team websites.. i just think that its all just for fun.. nothing serious... I mean some japanese sites are just as goofy, if no, kiddish with graphics...

old_s13
09-03-2004, 03:17 PM
http://pics.yddrift.com/meet7-20/DSCN1941.JPG

i didnt know bad taste still exists....

HyperTek
09-03-2004, 03:41 PM
what i find funny.. that kid with the initial d shirt, Millers Outpost sells em, shirt says "GXR" instead of "GSR".. and the "Drift racing" trucker hat.. ubber gay

one thing for sure.. they got more money then me... my car is multi colored...

KA24DESOneThree
09-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Hey, do any of you know those guys? No? Then why make random idiotic conclusions?

First things first: as far as I know, none of them are rich. None of them make the pretense of being rich or brag about having money. All I know is that they're all cool dudes and like to hang out, talk about cars, and drift. The team name is a joke. They passed a Vietnamese food place called Young Dong and borrowed its name for a funny "drift team" name. Nothing more.

They're no different than you or I, except they don't make idiotic conclusions from a website.

knightrider
09-03-2004, 04:01 PM
i know a couple of them, they always goto that tuesday meet at vision or fusion or whatever that place is called, all i have to say is, i have yet to see any of them drift, some of them like to talk lots of shit, and from what ive seen none of them can drive. thas just my personal opinion of some of those guys, some of em are cool, but come on, one of the guys drives a riced out civic, the guy with the red hatch, just fucking bought it. he used to drive around in his mommys bmw, so dont talk about how they are poor, they also are supposedly opening a shop in mira mesa, we'll see how long before that goes up. and that red hatch with all those gauges and that ugly ass lexan wing? its fucking got lambo doors, thats all i have to say, ricey ass whores, lmao. /rant bout posers.

ps. they all hang out on drifting.com nuff said. :ugh:

airsoft
09-03-2004, 04:11 PM
hehehhe, we become just as low as them as we say they are when we judge without knowin, ya know?? ... let them be...

what the hell are i talking about

SilviaNinja240
09-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Dumbasses? Yes.
Rich? No. Look at their cars, most are either stock or completely boro'd out.
White? Yeah, but what does that matter.
Fuckin' stupid? You betcha.

P.S. - Somebody steal his identity. :Ownedd:
http://pics.yddrift.com/ihate240s/thisisbs.jpg

LOL! Now everyone knows where this guy lives, here's the map of his house
3985 San Leandro Wy. San Diego, CA
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=tBe73up_0TrstTPXz.Wg0sDufAtWvM8p8Hz oMK0-&csz=san+deigo%2C+ca&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Let's all show up and say Hi! Just look for a red 93 240sx w/a plate number of 3EBE293 (I think it's a "2"). Should be some 18 year old kid drivin' it

btw, this guy is the real donger http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood-Stage/6738/ap/ap_geddew.jpg

kingsol
09-03-2004, 04:49 PM
wow... the stuff in the gb is flat out dumb. they're so... stupid! :hammer:

HyperTek
09-03-2004, 04:55 PM
haha.. i dare somebody to send via mail a letter "you shouldnt brag about tickets on the internet without crossing your name and address out.."

nightwalker
09-03-2004, 05:19 PM
I saw that they were talkin shit about Nadine in the guestbook? ...am I the only one that saw that?

stfu, you were the one that got pregnant when you were 16

psychedelicbeats
09-03-2004, 05:45 PM
poor vietnamese restaurant... they should at least have some respect to put the number and location of the restaurant on their cars. either way, if i owned the place i'd sue em for usin the name. that way, i would be equally as rich (or poor) as them

Heartwork
09-03-2004, 06:13 PM
that team sucks...

the real Donger is Kien Lieu

citizen
09-03-2004, 06:30 PM
they can't match my Chikubi Crew!

Var
09-03-2004, 07:14 PM
I saw that they were talkin shit about Nadine in the guestbook? ...am I the only one that saw that?

:bowrofl: (_*_)

Shin_Kudo
09-03-2004, 07:40 PM
LMAO, I know those guys! BTW, the cars in the pic aren't theirs, and the guy with the riced Civic is long gone from the team. They're not a true team, anyway, just a bunch of guys who ran together who created a team as a joke.

The shop is open, by the way. And, also, I haven't seen a lot of their driving, but I can tell you that Cordes is quite good.

DRFT
09-03-2004, 07:49 PM
yea i saw that, man that was fucked up. even though i dont know her but how you gonna hate on someone who had a baby at a early age? this world is filled with pure ignorance.

weapon_X
09-03-2004, 07:54 PM
We were walking around arcadia the night after D1 looking for a place to eat and we passed "Young Dong Tofu" (Korean place btw, not Vietnamese). We thought the name was pretty funny so we decided to make a joke team out of it. I'm not the least bit rich, I'm poor and live with three other room mate. I work in the kitchen at a ramen restaurant in Costa Mesa and try to invest as much time and money into my car as workin and goin to school will allow. I dont even have much time to hang out with the rest of those guys anymore. Yeah Chas is a huge shit talker, I tell him to lighten up because alot of the shit he say can't back up.

I've never claimed to be some great drifter or anything, but then again none of you guys have ever seen me drift before, and the ones that have aren't complaining. As for the site and the team name. It's a fucking joke, take it with a grain of salt. I drive a red s14 with JIC coilovers, hope to meet you guys someday. Peace.

weapon_X
09-03-2004, 07:58 PM
ps. they all hang out on drifting.com nuff said. :ugh:

You're right, I'm a moderator there and I get shit like free tickets to events and DVDs for doing that, so why not? Most of the time I'm on Drift Pimps. If you want to call me a poser, at least watch me drive before you run your mouth. I havent seen you drive either and you have a fat J Spec sticker and an s13 conversion. Damn, you're so much more hardcore than I am...

Edit: You know what, fuck you man. You dont "know" me 'cause you've said something to me a few times. I ask you about your place of work, things of that nature, carry on a run of the mill conversation and then you start talking shit on a message board? If you had a problem with us you should've just came out and said it when you were there instead of pretending like everything was cool. Call me a poser to my face and I will knock your acne covered ass the fuck out.

wootwoot
09-03-2004, 09:42 PM
hey guys, i wasnt sure if you knew this or not, but talking shit on the internet makes you tough as nails...and i half expected the team to be FL based when i first got on the homepage ; )

KA24DESOneThree
09-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Go Cordes.

Seriously, though... you guys are jackasses for making all these assumptions about the YD guys. If you knew them, you'd know they're chill. But since you don't, all you can do is run your mouths over the internet. You feel like real men now?

Some of you also assume that anyone who posts on drifting.com is an idiot, or a moron, or an intellectual inferior. I'm GRiDRaceTech on there and I have more than 600 posts. I'm one of the voices of reason over there. True, there's a lot of kids asking dumb questions, but there are also Solo II racers, Indy racers, SCCA GT-class racers, and some very knowledgeable professional drifters.

mrmephistopheles
09-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Let's all show up and say Hi! Just look for a red 93 240sx w/a plate number of 3EBE293 (I think it's a "2"). Should be some 18 year old kid drivin' it

http://pics.yddrift.com/DSCN2077.JPG

Looks like it to me!

If this is the same 'Chas' I'm thinking of, this explains ALOT.

mrmephistopheles
09-03-2004, 11:12 PM
http://www.yddrift.com/mike.html

MIKEY!
What a donger!

HyperTek
09-03-2004, 11:15 PM
at least he's not this guy...
http://i.myspace.com/06/00/330060/8686056_l.JPG

DRFT
09-03-2004, 11:23 PM
at least he's not this guy...
http://i.myspace.com/06/00/330060/8686056_l.JPG
or this guy
http://i.myspace.com/49/96/946994/16069431_l.gif

nightwalker
09-04-2004, 12:21 AM
Go Cordes.

Seriously, though... you guys are jackasses for making all these assumptions about the YD guys. If you knew them, you'd know they're chill. But since you don't, all you can do is run your mouths over the internet. You feel like real men now?

Some of you also assume that anyone who posts on drifting.com is an idiot, or a moron, or an intellectual inferior. I'm GRiDRaceTech on there and I have more than 600 posts. I'm one of the voices of reason over there. True, there's a lot of kids asking dumb questions, but there are also Solo II racers, Indy racers, SCCA GT-class racers, and some very knowledgeable professional drifters.

If there are knowledgable people at drifting.com, they don't stay very long.

Brian
09-04-2004, 12:41 AM
that team sucks...

the real Donger is Kien Lieu

YEAH!
haha i got it!

fucker had crazy pops!

KA24DESOneThree
09-04-2004, 12:46 AM
I'm still there, aren't I? So is Tuner, MR, Malcolm, Ryan Hampton, Alex P, Ernie, Angelo, Forsberg, etc.

Examples of advanced knowledge:
http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4943
http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6920
http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7782
http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6014

the240sxer95
09-04-2004, 01:00 AM
saw these in there albums. iuno why i linkedit tho../

http://pics.yddrift.com/D1feb27/DSCN1079.jpg

DRIFT SPEED GUYS

http://pics.yddrift.com/DD16/P1000123.jpg

drift speed workers car.

thx247
09-04-2004, 01:02 AM
Some of that advanced knowledge is wrong for what its worth....:shrug: weight transfer springs, out gassing pads

This whole thread sucks. I hate zilvia

mrmephistopheles
09-04-2004, 01:08 AM
I hate zilvia

Me too. I quit.

airsoft
09-04-2004, 02:54 AM
I takey the POWER!

blu808
09-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Since your on the topic of white people. Then I want to state somthing. We are not all rich, I usually end up eating top romin 3 times a day to pay for my cars. But i can drive unlike most other white people. :naughtyd:

Flame it up. :madfawk:

pruto
09-04-2004, 03:28 AM
...and you have a fat J Spec sticker...

hey... i resent that. i like my fat jspec stickers... in fact, i currently have.. 7 jspec stickers on my car, two of them HUGE. does that make me more or less a poser? :p

nightwalker
09-04-2004, 05:24 AM
Since your on the topic of white people. Then I want to state somthing. We are not all rich, I usually end up eating top romin 3 times a day to pay for my cars. But i can drive unlike most other white people. :naughtyd:

but can you dance? :bowrofl: hahaha, J/K

MakotoS13
09-04-2004, 10:30 AM
here's the funniest part:

http://www.yddrift.com/bobby.html

weapon_X
09-04-2004, 11:40 AM
hey... i resent that. i like my fat jspec stickers... in fact, i currently have.. 7 jspec stickers on my car, two of them HUGE. does that make me more or less a poser? :p

Nah man, but if he's gonna take pot shots at my car then I have to say something in my defense.

Mr. Badlose
09-04-2004, 12:41 PM
But i can drive unlike most other white people. :naughtyd:

That's it, you're banned from Caucaus Club.

old_s13
09-04-2004, 01:42 PM
Nah man, but if he's gonna take pot shots at my car then I have to say something in my defense.

not really.. you can just say "fuckit" since you were the dumbass who decided to join in on the making of a dumb website that is just lame.

im not talking shit directly to you, i just think the website is dumb. but whatever, you guys are young.. so its just a joke and good times.

BUT, dont complain when people stumble onto the site and talk shit. i mean, dude.. your site is ASKING for it. not necessarily asking for shit talking, but asking for attention.

you dont become a celebrity and expect people NOT to talk about you. you DONT build a website and expect to not be noticed. same goes for fixing up a car.. do it right if you want positive attention, do it wrong and well, dont be surprised when people talk smack.

- mike

weapon_X
09-04-2004, 04:38 PM
Whatever man, some people need to come to terms with the fact they're just assholes with a superiority complex. I guess all Zilvia members have to keep their rep like this guy:

http://www.driftpimps.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=7910&highlight=#7910

God damn you guys are so awesome...idiots beware, the zilvia old boys club will be mean to you.

If you're going to talk shit at least back it up by proving shit like "Yeah I saw those guys drive and they fucking suck, I mean that guy with the s14 is all stock and Craig Lieberman is his best friend, what a ricer" Like someone else said, usually drift teams are light hearted, so damn you're all such superior for poking fun at a joke drift team anyway. Chas is an idiot, I wont deny that...Bobby is an idiot, I wont deny that either. However, we're still a team, albeit a non-serious one, and if you're going to talk shit without ever MEETING us (or in KnightRiders case meeting us and pretending to be cool then talking shit on a message board) then I feel sorry for you guys for being so close minded, and you can gladly go fuck yourselves.

TRUENOCOUPE
09-04-2004, 04:57 PM
STFUAD - SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DRIFT but yet he never drifted before.

Asshat.

-Al

ledzeppelin240
09-04-2004, 05:33 PM
They are white. They do have bad taste. And they probably are kinda cool and like to talk about cars. They also like putting emblems in stupid places, FWD offsets, and fancy wings. As well as all those gauges that most likely mean nothing to them cause they don't know how to read them...

weapon_X
09-04-2004, 06:25 PM
That guy isnt even on our team, he showed up to the meet once I have no clue who the fuck he is. And it's some kinda show car anyway.

TheTicTac
09-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Whatever man, some people need to come to terms with the fact they're just assholes with a superiority complex. I guess all Zilvia members have to keep their rep like this guy:

http://www.driftpimps.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=7910&highlight=#7910

God damn you guys are so awesome...idiots beware, the zilvia old boys club will be mean to you.

If you're going to talk shit at least back it up by proving shit like "Yeah I saw those guys drive and they fucking suck, I mean that guy with the s14 is all stock and Craig Lieberman is his best friend, what a ricer" Like someone else said, usually drift teams are light hearted, so damn you're all such superior for poking fun at a joke drift team anyway. Chas is an idiot, I wont deny that...Bobby is an idiot, I wont deny that either. However, we're still a team, albeit a non-serious one, and if you're going to talk shit without ever MEETING us (or in KnightRiders case meeting us and pretending to be cool then talking shit on a message board) then I feel sorry for you guys for being so close minded, and you can gladly go fuck yourselves.

Dude get over it. If you have enough time to post about drifting on the internet then you're obviously not drifting much are you :ugh:

HyperTek
09-04-2004, 06:41 PM
man.... i guess forums is another form of gangs.... ur gonna have ur zilvians, ur drifting.com people, driftpimps, and who else?? All talkin smack about each other forum... till one day, maybe teh gangs meet up at a track, and the victor shall be proven.

haha!!

theronin
09-04-2004, 06:55 PM
this is the kind of comedy that u just dont get on freshalloy.

old_s13
09-04-2004, 08:31 PM

no, i am already at terms with myself in knowing that i am an ASSHOLE. its the superiority complex in which you are wrong on.

you're writing but completely missing the point. people are talking smack about you, WHY is this a shock to you? first of all, do you think people here are serious? its a forum man, get over yourself. nothing is that cool that i am going to let it revolve around my life, we're just shooting the shit here, and you're the fuckstick who took the bait. like i said, it was bad enough you guys have the site up.. so, you got clowned a bit.. and now you're getting butt-hurt.

i swear man, people talk about drifting as if:
a) they can do it, or are professionals at it
b) as if its a NEW THING. before there were DRAG RACERS, now there are DRIFTERS. fucking retards.
c) drive your car, enjoy your car, and shut the fuck up.

was there any other points i missed? if so, shove them up your ass. anyone with some fucking common sense will know not to take ANY of these bitter words seriously because nothing spoken on zilvia is a serious matter. well, most of the time i guess.

mizzle

wootwoot
09-04-2004, 08:46 PM
if you dont care, why do you keep defending yourself?

ledzeppelin240
09-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Hah I'm with old_s13 on this one...

I myself would like to get into drifting (for the last year). I have also wanted to start pouring money into my car. But after driving it for 2 years and searching I have found what products are good, and what are crap. I have also learned to drive a stock car to its limits to see what parts I personally want to change.

The problem is people want to be drifters. So they buy a 240sx cause they heard it is a good drift car, then they put an SR in it cause its the GOD of all Nissan engines or so they heard. There is too much misleading information out there.

I don't really care if someone riced out a 240sx cause I drive one. They are doing what they want. Its when people tell me what I should do to my car is when I get mad. Let people make up teams because in my mind they are skipping 3 steps ahead. Making a drift team that doesn't drift. Learn to drift and then form a team to go by. I'll be the guy who knows how to drive and keeps it on the down-low.

This thread is pointless, as well as all those "Ruided 240sx on ebay" threads. No one really cares you are just trying to make yourself 1 step above someone who is a complete idiot...

MakotoS13
09-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Whatever man, some people need to come to terms with the fact they're just assholes with a superiority complex.

ya see, my Ahole superiority is a lot of things but complex can never be one of them. if you are a jackass i will call you a jackass. if i think you are a jackass the same rule applies. if you don't like it do something about it or shuttup.

most of us are very familiar with being exceptionally rude so it seems that people like you are the ones in need of some clarity on the matter.

p.s. the whole team thing is a lot like playing power rangers, cowboys and indians, or cops n robbers. its a cliche excuse to belong to a group so people without lives can feel that they have purpose. i mean, unless you get PAID to be on a team or have a real structure and/or strategy in some sort of event that rewards the winners of said events in some tangible way.

ledzeppelin240
09-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Another problem with people they always feel that they have to belong to something. Fuck that... Do you really thing people care that much is you are part of a make believe drift team. Nope they just laugh at you cause those people are trying so hard to be part of something. Yet they are still stupid...

weapon_X
09-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Well damn, it seems like you guys have some serious issues regarding a joke team. Makoto your post reeks of teen angst, were you the fat Magic The Gathering playing kid the other kids mocked? Did girls hide their cleavage everytime you walk by? Judging by your black signature and japanese screen name choice you were probably the fat goth/otaku that busts nuts over Japanese culture (pre-conceived notions are so fun). Well I don't have much else to say, I'm no trying to be apart of anything, I AM apart of something. The team is a group of close friends, something you lifeless dick cheeze's cant comprehend judging by your posts.

To quote Led Zepplin 240 "Another problem with people they always feel that they have to belong to something. Fuck that... Do you really thing people care that much is you are part of a make believe drift team. Nope they just laugh at you cause those people are trying so hard to be part of something. Yet they are still stupid..." Jesus christ, you've got some fucking issues. Go listen to the cure you canadian cunt. For fucks sake you guys are a bunch of elitist bitches. But anyways, cheers I'm done with the thread.

Edit: Regarding Nadine: SHE POSTED SHIT ON OUR GUESTBOOK FIRST (IF IT WAS EVEN HER) and the person that replied wasnt even a member of YD. Ok I'm done now, seriously, PEACE

AAA240SX
09-04-2004, 11:49 PM
usually drift teams are light hearted, so damn you're all such superior for poking fun at a joke drift team anyway. Chas is an idiot, I wont deny that...Bobby is an idiot, I wont deny that either. However, we're still a team, albeit a non-serious one, and if you're going to talk shit without ever MEETING us (or in KnightRiders case meeting us and pretending to be cool then talking shit on a message board) then I feel sorry for you guys for being so close minded, and you can gladly go fuck yourselves.

imo that still doesn't explain y shit was posted about Nadine. although i do not know her personally, i still don't think that her personal life should be expressed as a joke. i just hope that no one would ever exploit anyone you care about like that...but maybe that's what would be required for you to mature. jokes are jokes, but take that piece of shit messege board off of ur site. heartless bitch... :wavey:

theronin
09-04-2004, 11:54 PM
For fucks sake you guys are a bunch of elitist bitches.

elitist...word of the year.
:boink:

nightwalker
09-05-2004, 01:04 AM
For fucks sake you guys are a bunch of elitist bitches.

...and you have thoroughly showed us you are a moron.

Have fun in your little world, cause you can't seem to handle reality. :x:

blu808
09-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Whats drifting? :yum:

KA24DESOneThree
09-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Dude get over it. If you have enough time to post about drifting on the internet then you're obviously not drifting much are you :ugh:

Do you usually go drifting at 3:38pm?

OptionZero
09-05-2004, 09:49 PM
you know he'll be back to post another "defense".

And you're the idiot if you missed out on the goodness that is M:TG!!!!

old_s13
09-06-2004, 12:08 AM
I AM apart of something. The team is a group of close friends, something you lifeless dick cheeze's cant comprehend judging by your posts.

Teams are useless and weak.. fix up your car, drive your car, and be original. Its one thing to support your friends, but the "TEAM" thing is completely idiotic.

MakotoS13
09-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Well damn, it seems like you guys have some serious issues regarding a joke team.

at least your coming to terms with being a joke.

Makoto your post reeks of teen angst, were you the fat Magic The Gathering playing kid the other kids mocked?

nope. 21, very happy, attractive, and quite successful upstanding member of the community

Did girls hide their cleavage everytime you walk by?

hide their cleavage? this statement makes no sense and you should've given up at this point.

Judging by your black signature and japanese screen name choice you were probably the fat goth/otaku that busts nuts over Japanese culture (pre-conceived notions are so fun).

if you were half as smart as you like to think you are my remotely original screen name denotes how i try to be as honest and sincere as possible in my life. even to the point of abrassiveness. guess what hotshot? i ripped on jocks and D&D freaks alike, got hit on by the hot chicks and haven't been fat a day in my life. i guess i should have given better clues for such an ignorant jerkoff like yourself to pick up on. but alas, you have no idea that makoto is a word in the samurai code for truthfulness and utter sincerity. i have an affinity for the samurai, kendo, and iaito... the fact that i own a nissan is coincidence you simple minded dolt.

my family owns a ford dealership, i guess i should be suping up a mustang?

Well I don't have much else to say

actually, jackass, you never really did.

have a nice day.

tougin13
09-06-2004, 12:58 AM
IBTL

kmfkmfkmfkmfkmf

R Drifter
09-06-2004, 01:56 AM
thank god im not part of this argument because this is really silly and has no point, drifting isnt about talking smack and saying ur better than someone else, its about having fun, and bettering ur drifting skills. :rant:

mrmephistopheles
09-06-2004, 03:16 AM
I should've locked this when I posted in it.
Sorry for taking so long, schoolwork has precedence for me.

To those of you idiots flaming everything, knock it off. you're useless and I'd ban you if I didn't have better ways of spending my time.