PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Girlfriend

RedlineRacer
09-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Ok, I never thought I would be posting this on this forum, but I am kinda desperate.

My girl friend and I havent been dating long (only a week or so, but we've been kinda talking for awhile). So, the very first night that we were dating, we got really drunk. We went back to her room and things got kinda wild. Then she started telling me to f*ck her. I really didn't know if I should cause she was really drunk. So eventually I said just skrew it and was about to go through with it but, right when we were about to do it, she passed out. So I was just sitting there like wtf.... And when I was sitting there, her best friend came walking in her room and thought we were doing it. When she walked out I got dressed and just went to sleep beside my girlfriend. Then, the next morning she doesn't remember anything, and I didn't know that. So the whole time I thought she knew what had happened.

(Fast forward to wednesday)
She calls me up and says things are over and is really pissed at her cause I didn't tell her what had happened. And her best friend did. And now she doesn't even want to talk to me.

ps. this entire time we never had sex, we were waiting for the "right time" and I wanted it to be special with her.

What do you guys think I should do? I've been trying to call her and text message her for a last few days and she will rarely respond.

GlacierFreeze
09-03-2004, 09:29 AM
Tell her she can go to the dr. and they can tell if she has had sex (i think). If she doesn't want to or doesn't want to believe her then she's stupid and should be forgotten.

Bill Roberts
09-03-2004, 09:59 AM
Dump her and run like hell. She is a DISASTER waiting to RUIN your life. Don't mess around with the stupidity.

She has you under her control. Fuck that, grow up, wake up and never think of her again.

PS: She is no longer your girlfriend so get over it. Wait until you can deal with being with a real Lady not some trash that wants you to "fuck her" within a week. She is an STD factory on legs.

MakotoS13
09-03-2004, 10:17 AM
bill is right. what you should do is what i'd do. ya know, since you ASKED and all...

i'd tell her "hey, i didn't do that, you can get checked out and proven wrong, and if you don't like it then maybe you should walk from this anyhow cause you obviously don't trust me in the slightest if your best friends ASSUMPTIONS are greater than my experience, in your eyes."

anyhow, you're lame for asking advice on the internet.

Macadoshus
09-03-2004, 10:41 AM
Dump her and run like hell.

I am with this... From the sounds of it the best thing that could come of this is she gets hit by a bus before the next time you talk to her.

Salty_X
09-03-2004, 12:13 PM
she passed out. So I was just sitting there like wtf.... And when I was sitting there, her best friend came walking in her room and thought we were doing it.
Ok, based on my admittedly limited knowledge, I would say this is your downfall. You've only known her a short while, which means that she's obviously going to trust her best friend more than you.
I would say that after one week of dating the trust slant is probably something like this:
Best friend: 100%
You: 0%

Of course when the best friend left, the natural reaction is to just act like it never happened. This is a problem though, because the best friend WILL NOT. In fact, she will probably tell all her friends about it before she even tells your girlfriend, which is probably why she didn't find out until Wednesday...

That's why, instead of doing this:

got dressed and just went to sleep beside my girlfriend.

You should've
A) Fucked her anyways. I've never fucked a passed-out chick before though, so who knows if it's even worth it.
B) Did what you did, but tell her the next day about what happened.
C) Left the room. Possibly stopping by the best friend's room to threaten her if she rats you out. (joke! :squintd: )

But I think the main question on my mind is, wouldn't she have noticed or been able to tell if she had been fucked?

Bbandit
09-03-2004, 01:49 PM
yeah.. you're pretty much screwed...
Once a third person get involved.. theres nothing else that you can do...
(well you can find another girlfriend)

mk20116
09-03-2004, 02:25 PM
leave it be. no use in trying to explain. just tell her to check it out with her gyn. the more you explain the more trouble you will be in.

btw...who would want a passed out chick anyways?...i think i'll pass.

jy116
09-03-2004, 02:29 PM
dont ever get piss drunk... its a drug i tell ya

S14DB
09-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Dump her and run like hell. She is a DISASTER waiting to RUIN your life. Don't mess around with the stupidity.
:stupid:
RUN! Run while you can. That's just crazy shit waiting to happen. You got off light this time. You're lucky she didn't think you raped her. Odds are not in your court.

nissantuner22
09-03-2004, 02:44 PM
run. run fast, run far. run.

S14Speed997
09-03-2004, 02:45 PM
dont ever get piss drunk... its a drug i tell ya

yea, too much stupid stuff happens when wasted.......

RedlineRacer
09-03-2004, 02:46 PM
:stupid:
RUN! Run while you can. That's just crazy shit waiting to happen. You got off light this time. You're lucky she didn't think you raped her. Odds are not in your court.

If she said I had raped her, then I would definately have her checked out. And what is crazy is that her best friend thought we were fucking but she couldnt have heard a damn thing cause we didn't make any noise (Cause when I have sex, everyone can hear it). Also, my girlfriend was on her period, and there weren't any stains on the sheets or anything, so she should know right there that I didn't fuck her.

nismo2491
09-03-2004, 02:47 PM
yeah I'm kind of a romantic at heart but I have to agree. run dude. move on with your life. you seem to be fairly young if your asking for girlfriend help on the web, an based on her room and drunk and stuff I'm guessing early college or late high school. dude run, move on, find a new ho.
KEvin

RedlineRacer
09-03-2004, 02:50 PM
yeah, i am 20. I don't know who to ask for advice, cause alot of my friends have known my girlfriend longer than I have and I don' want them knowing about it.

evilimport
09-03-2004, 03:18 PM
hey man just write her off as time wasted and.....

go fuck her girlfriend in the ass!!!

RedlineRacer
09-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Actually, her girlfriend was trying to holla at me one night before my girlfriend and i hooked up and I wouldn't do anything with here. And I am wondering if she is doing all this cause she is pissed at me.

wootwoot
09-03-2004, 09:33 PM
tell both of them to piss off

240Stilo
09-03-2004, 10:05 PM
bill is right.

anyhow, you're lame for asking advice on the internet.

Exactly!

Are people running out of friends these days or something?

mk20116
09-03-2004, 10:31 PM
ps. this entire time we never had sex, we were waiting for the "right time" and I wanted it to be special with her.........

i didn't know that handjobs count :wackit: :doh: j/k

MakotoS13
09-03-2004, 10:36 PM
dang, he's 20 and askin for THIS kind of chick advice? basically he wants closure?!

dude.... while it seems that you still have time i suggest you stop being a complete pussy before its too late.

grab your nuts and tell that cunt whats up.

S14DB
09-03-2004, 11:03 PM
So, do you want us to Off her or what?

Phlip
09-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Here's what you do:
1.Tell her what happened and the way it happened, she likely will believe her best friend first over you, only having been a "couple" for a week will influence that, so the next thing you do is...
2. ...DUMP that bitch for being a drunkard whore.
3. Kill her friend for being a lying skank cunt.
4. Move on, her pussy was not the last one God created, I promise and assure you, based on personal experience, that most of them are better anyway.

holisticbeatz
09-04-2004, 12:22 AM
You shouldve boned her when you had the chance. You blew it~! Now you have to pay for like the rest of us.

idlafie
09-04-2004, 04:16 AM
Ok, I never thought I would be posting this on this forum, but I am kinda desperate.

My girl friend and I havent been dating long So, the very first night that we were dating, we got really drunk. We went back to her room and things got kinda wild. Then she started telling me to f*ck her. I really didn't know if I should cause she was really drunk. So eventually I said just skrew it and was about to go through with it but, right when we were about to do it, she passed out. So I was just sitting there like wtf.... I got dressed and just went to sleep beside my girlfriend. Then, the next morning she doesn't remember anything.

Guys...a word of advise......Unless you have career ambitions of spending the rest of your life in state prison and being someone's bitch & taking it up the ass, NEVER EVER fuck a chick when she's passed out drunk. Any claim from a woman stating she was sexually assualted while passed out drunk will MOST definitely result in a police investigation with physical evidence being recovered, the district attorney filing charges against YOUR dumb stupid horney ass & a jury of 12 angry people ready to hang your ass out to dry.

It's just not worth it guys.....didn't you guys learn from the basketball player Kobe Bryant and countless other men like him????? Don't believe me? Just pick up a college newspaper & see how many articles you can find of a man having been accused of raping a drunk co-ed because the woman didn't remember a thing cuz she got drunk!!

Red...you did the right thing...consider this a learning experience & just walk away

...my two ¢....

ID...
PD Crime Scene Tech

Phlip
09-04-2004, 09:01 AM
You shouldve boned her when you had the chance. You blew it~! Now you have to pay for like the rest of us.
God, I hope you are joking. Fuck a drunk chick AFTER she has passed out and she has a rape case against you and there will be very little you can do to beat it. Months later, Nasty Nate is demanding your cocktail fruit and Squirrel Master comes outta left field and calls you his bitch.

tah
09-04-2004, 10:18 AM

Hahaha noo shit. Missed your chance buddy.

Salty_X
09-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Months later, Nasty Nate is demanding your cocktail fruit and Squirrel Master comes outta left field and calls you his bitch.
Noooo! 666 the mark of the beast! Naughty jungle of love!! :bowrofl:

nismo2491
09-04-2004, 02:29 PM
Guys...a word of advise......Unless you have career ambitions of spending the rest of your life in state prison and being someone's bitch & taking it up the ass, NEVER EVER fuck a chick when she's passed out drunk. Any claim from a woman stating she was sexually assualted while passed out drunk will MOST definitely result in a police investigation with physical evidence being recovered, the district attorney filing charges against YOUR dumb stupid horney ass & a jury of 12 angry people ready to hang your ass out to dry.

It's just not worth it guys.....didn't you guys learn from the basketball player Kobe Bryant and countless other men like him????? Don't believe me? Just pick up a college newspaper & see how many articles you can find of a man having been accused of raping a drunk co-ed because the woman didn't remember a thing cuz she got drunk!!

Red...you did the right thing...consider this a learning experience & just walk away

...my two ¢....

ID...
PD Crime Scene Tech
yeah, and remember big hungry bubba's in jail love sex offenders. they make great new boyfriends.

KEvin

Phlip
09-04-2004, 07:36 PM
^^^ I agree with that statement, the favorite inmates the thugs on the inside like to abuse are the sex/child abuse offenders... I have a friend that is a probation officer here in NC, he tells me that they make it easier in state prison to differentiate these particular scumbags by putting them in a different color jumpsuit than the 'regular' inmates.

SimpleS14
09-04-2004, 07:58 PM
S14Speed997 sig's relates very closely to this thread.....nice pic BTW. :)

Oh yea....leave the girl alone.

old_s13
09-04-2004, 08:47 PM
We went back to her room and things got kinda wild.

translation: she showed me her boobie.

Then she started telling me to f*ck her. I really didn't know

You really didnt know WHAT? Shes your girl, you dont know she wants YOUR dick? Shes already got your balls, the least you can do is give her some diesel.

So eventually I said just skrew it and was about to go through with it but, right when we were about to do it, she passed out.

whoa! quick, take initiative!

So I was just sitting there like wtf....

aka, sitting there with your dilznack in your hand.

And when I was sitting there, her best friend came walking in her room and thought we were doing it.

Sex101, lock the fucking door.

When she walked out I got dressed and just went to sleep beside my girlfriend.

It may have been better to just have left. You wouldnt have had to deal with the dumb bitch after she sobered up.

Then, the next morning she doesn't remember anything

Rest assured, I can DEFINATELY tell you she doesnt remember having your dick up her skirt. Why? Because if she did, she'd be happy. Instead, she wakes up angry and rejected because you're drunk ass didnt hit it.

Okay, i just felt like being really bitter. Jokes aside, what you NEED to do is wake up man. I know this is harsh, but seriously.. you're getting played. Your young and you're dealing with a young chick, what does this mean? You're playing with fire, and well, actually shes playing with you. Be a man about it and learn from your mistakes. Find a better girl who isnt such a cheap slut. Or, learn to have sex and use cheap sluts like this BUT, do it safely and dont get played in the meantime. I am not telling you to be a jerk and use women, I am telling you to be a jerk and use STUPID slutty women... and YES, there is a difference.

I've learned this, good girls need to be appreciated. Trifling bitches need to be played at their own game.

- Mike

jaae86
09-04-2004, 09:14 PM
I think its a mistake to post something personal like this on the forums or anywhere else.

MakotoS13
09-04-2004, 11:17 PM
dang, he's 20 and askin for THIS kind of chick advice? basically he wants closure?!

dude.... while it seems that you still have time i suggest you stop being a complete pussy before its too late.

grab your nuts and tell that cunt whats up.

man, i think this guy is on to something. freaking BRILLIANT!

AAA240SX
09-05-2004, 12:16 AM
man, i think this guy is on to something. freaking BRILLIANT!

Makoto: did u just quote ur own quote? haha, dork. i do agree with u though.

I say you tell her wut really happened. at least there won't be any more beef. so do the same with her friend. if she refuses to listen then just she wasn't worth your time in the first place.

but if u explain and she softens up, and wants to work it out. be like - "Ho, fuck off, triflin' beeeeeyaaaaatch!"

haha check this smilie combo out..hehe:

:zzz: :boink:

shinhed
09-05-2004, 12:50 AM
...So eventually I said just skrew it and was about to go through with it but, right when we were about to do it, she passed out. So I was just sitting there like wtf.... And when I was sitting there, her best friend came walking in her room and thought we were doing it. When she walked out I got dressed and just went to sleep beside my girlfriend...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-7/794399/smellbst.jpg

nightwalker
09-05-2004, 01:21 AM
com'n man, the best advice ever was..."if your girlfriend starts acting up, then you fuck her friends"

...do it sneaky, make sure you put it in all their butts, then one night, gather them all together, and tell them all, "Isn't it neat that I have put it up ALL your butts?" "What do you guys think of that?"

...then run like hell.

BSeay
09-05-2004, 01:50 AM
fuck that trifilin ass hoe...they come and they go.... there will be another slut somewhere, sometime..

old_s13
09-05-2004, 10:07 AM
a chick who ISNT drunk and passed out needs to be a FREAK under the sheets just to keep my interest. but a chick that is drunk and passed out? man, she doesnt even deserve the dick.. it wont even go up, let alone skeet skeet skeet.

want some advice? you tell her what big chuck says:

"Once the dick go in, thats when the LOOOVE happens."

Shit, if a biatch like that accused me of having sex with her.. I'de tell her "oh yeah, how is that you're walking so easily right now? because if you did get a dicking, you wouldnt be walking this easily, thats for sure"

Phlip
09-05-2004, 07:16 PM
Nah, Mike, you gotta see it the way I do.. She can't be TOO drunk and can't be like some overtly prim and proper chick either. I can't make myself WANT to fuck a chick that is drunk and passed out, much the same as yourself. I have myself been shitfaced and actually IN THE ACT of fucking a drunk chick, but when she passed out, I lost control over PHLIP Jr. and had to let it go... oddly enough I let her go for the night.

sr20pwrdSiLvIa
09-06-2004, 03:52 AM
Just RUN!!!!

S14DB
09-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Are we not saying the same thing over and over? If someone wants to learn the hard way...

I think this thread has run it's course.
:lockd: