5-Speed
Power windows and locks, Heads-up Display, Cruise, Moonroof, Rear Spoiler

Modifications:
KYB AGX Struts
Eibach Sportline Springs
Generic Front and Rear Strut Bars
C’s Short Shifter
Comes with 2 brand new Blizzak Snow Tires

When I got the car at 94xxx miles, I did a complete tune-up, with plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Maintenance has been imepcable, and I have receipts for all oil changes, transmission fluid changes, and coolant flush. The car has a brand new exhaust system and alternator, and the alternator has a lifetime warranty. The car has just developed a little bit of timing chain rattle. I removed the upper cover and it helped a little, and only rattles a little on start-up and on some downshifts. I just don’t have time to do the lower half.

The body is in good shape for a 12-year old car. The paint is shiny and the car looks great. The only damage is a scrape in the front hood. I have posted a close-up picture of it. My friend’s conversion van backed up a little into me and the spare tire case scraped my hood. Other than that, there are a couple of nicks and nickel-sized dents, but no more than is expected from a 12-year old car. Standing about 10 feet from the car, you can see one dent in the driver door and the scrape on the hood. Other than that, the car looks great.

The interior is in great shape as well. Dash is perfect and has been taken care of. The driver’s seat has a little wear in the usual S13 spot, and the zipper in the back driver’s seat is broken, but other than that, its in great shape. The car will not come with a complete stereo, unless you are interested in a $1500 JL Audio system with an Infinity 5-channel amp. I can include a set of 4x6 Eclipse or Sony speakers with the car, and may be willing to throw in the CD player as well (Pioneer 7400MP), depending on price.

I have listed everything that is remotely wrong with this car, in order to be completely honest with everyone. In all honesty, this car runs great and has never given me any trouble. It is a blast to drive and handles like a dream. I am located in Madison, WI, and am asking $3000. Email me at [email protected] or talk to me on aol at burningskulls or post here. Thanks. I will post pics up later tonight.

burningskulls
09-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Here are 2 pics. Email me for more cause my attachment limit has been reached. Thanks.

burningskulls
09-08-2004, 07:53 AM
Feel free to make me an offer. I am probably going to be getting a new car this week so I am looking to get rid of the 240 soon. The best way is to email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Micah

burningskulls
09-14-2004, 08:55 PM
I have purchased a new car and was offered $2100 in trade for my 240. If anyone is willing to beat that price in the next couple of days, let me know as I would prefer to sell it to someone on the board. I think it is a real good deal around that price.

s13envy
09-27-2004, 09:07 PM
still have the car? If so, shoot me an email cpsimp[email protected]

Supernick37
09-28-2004, 02:36 PM
I have purchased a new car and was offered $2100 in trade for my 240. If anyone is willing to beat that price in the next couple of days, let me know as I would prefer to sell it to someone on the board. I think it is a real good deal around that price.

its a nice car for sure! :hitit: