PDA

View Full Version : Stance nation Odaiba

silviamang
10-22-2015, 04:21 AM
I am not really into the whole thing, but is anyone going? Supposedly its going to be a good turnout. And any excuse to squeeze onto an artificial island with a crazy amount of people is good enough for me. :rimshot:

http://stancenation-japan.com/images/home_odaiba.png

xpinoyxmk
10-22-2015, 11:41 PM
Seems like it may be a cluster-fuck. Sundays are busy enough over there. If I'm not doing anything then, might cruise down and check it out.

Would be awesome if they did it on a Friday night... then I could just hit Daikoku after.

silviamang
10-23-2015, 02:28 AM
Seems like it may be a cluster-fuck. Sundays are busy enough over there. If I'm not doing anything then, might cruise down and check it out.

Would be awesome if they did it on a Friday night... then I could just hit Daikoku after.
I hear ya, you are brave for driving for wanting to drive. I'm not even going to try haha

Feast Japan
12-02-2015, 01:41 AM
Policed must have been following this group because since this meet there has been a lot of on site inspections at Daikoku. Many car owners getting tickets for wide wheels, illegal mods etc.

xpinoyxmk
12-08-2015, 05:54 PM
Policed must have been following this group because since this meet there has been a lot of on site inspections at Daikoku. Many car owners getting tickets for wide wheels, illegal mods etc.

Let me get this straight:

You think the Japanese police came on this forum and looked at this thread?
And since I brought up Daikoku, many car owners are now getting tickets because of this?

You funny lol. FYI, people have been getting tickets out there since I've been in Japan (1 year).

silviamang
12-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Let me get this straight:

You think the Japanese police came on this forum and looked at this thread?
And since I brought up Daikoku, many car owners are now getting tickets because of this?

You funny lol. FYI, people have been getting tickets out there since I've been in Japan (1 year).

I think he is refering to the Stance Nation Group. I HIGHLY doubt any Japanese authority have any kind of care what is going on in this forum.

That sucks that police are starting to crack down tho, all because of a Stance Nation show... those dam hellerflush boiz.