PDA

View Full Version : Urban street racing games....

HyperTek
09-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Ive actually seen little kids drool over need for speed underground and the likes... hope this doesnt influence them... I find the games borring becuase they get repeative and stereotype... lol

MakotoS13
09-02-2004, 01:48 PM
okay that was so stupid it forced me to take time out of my workday and post. i'll keep it short n sweet:

-learn how to convey a thought in a relatively effective manner
-at least consider NOT creating threads that concern trivial matters that are supposed to prove how you "keep it real" unless of course you're entertaining...

just tryin to give some constructive criticism :) but hey, i mean, i could be wrong or just overly abrasive.

S14DB
09-02-2004, 02:28 PM
I would rather have them race in the game then on the street. This topic is old IMHO.

aznpoopy
09-02-2004, 03:33 PM
it only annoys me when they think those games are 'realistic.'

i can't believe the number of assholes that think initial D is realistic. it's damn near impossible to spin out in that game.

Salty_X
09-02-2004, 04:02 PM
okay that was so stupid it forced me to take time out of my workday and post. i'll keep it short n sweet:

-learn how to convey a thought in a relatively effective manner
-at least consider NOT creating threads that concern trivial matters that are supposed to prove how you "keep it real" unless of course you're entertaining...
Thank you. I thought I was the only one tired of these "I'm such a non-bandwagoner that I hate anything popular that's related to import cars" posts. I get it already, you're too cool.
:gives:

HyperTek
09-02-2004, 05:14 PM
it didnt have anything to do with bandwagon.. its just bad influence... and stereotyping

Salty_X
09-02-2004, 05:29 PM
NFSU may influence bad taste, but it isn't a bad influence. Leave that to GTA. ;)
I only played it for a short time, mostly because it's retarded, but I didn't see how it was stereotypical. Is everybody in the game Asian or something?