PDA

View Full Version : Truenocoupe's first time feeling V-TEC

nightwalker
08-20-2004, 02:35 PM
Becarefull watching this video, cause Truenocoupe gets a major WOODY here!

Trueno coupe getting some major WOOD (http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDMwMTY2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=)

An EVO driver doing the Truenocoupe!
let's all do the Truenocoupe!! (http://userweb.suscom.net/~dtdelollis/vtec.wmv)

TRUENOCOUPE
08-20-2004, 02:46 PM
awww You made a thread about me.

Too bad that ain't me but who is this guy that crash trying to be like TAKUMI? HAHHAHAH
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/truencoupe/Funny%20Pictures/Idiot.jpg

Fucking tewl.

here you are again trying to be like TAKUMI.
http://www.shift-lock.net/temp/attack.jpg

nightwalker
08-20-2004, 02:52 PM
hahaha, did you watch the videos yet? cause you're actually pretty funny in them.

hey, you should try out for that reality t.v. show Last Comic Standing. You could be like their "william hung".

mjjstang
08-20-2004, 02:52 PM
HAHAHAHA.

vtech....BURRRRRRRRRRRM...VTEC...BURRRRRRRRRRRRRM

TRUENOCOUPE
08-20-2004, 02:53 PM
hahaha, did you watch the videos yet? cause you're actually pretty funny in them.

hey, you should try out for that reality t.v. show Last Comic Standing. You could be like their "william hung".

I *giggled*.

nightwalker
08-20-2004, 02:54 PM
I *giggled*.

hey, I remember that comment. It's what you post when you don't have anymore come backs :bite:

nightwalker
08-20-2004, 02:55 PM
with my picture and the wood from the V-TEC, you better learn to use both hands Al. :D

TRUENOCOUPE
08-20-2004, 03:22 PM
hey, I remember that comment. It's what you post when you don't have anymore come backs :bite:

You are a a fucking moron.

How about you go fuck yourself. Next time make sure to hit the wall harder or better yet, go off hill to make sure the car and you don't make it.

Flip it a couple of times. Its a waste of energy for you to be here.

Fruitcake.

TRUENOCOUPE
08-20-2004, 03:25 PM
with my picture and the wood from the V-TEC, you better learn to use both hands Al. :D

Can you do any better?

Its sad to think or yet trying to convince everyone that is me. Very sad. Get a better material.

Why would I even drive a honda on the first place?

Does my name scream HONDA COUPE? Retard.

kazuo
08-20-2004, 03:27 PM
:bs:

So, nightwalker, TRUENOCOUPE makes fun of you and you go off and make hella BS threads about it, and get your friends to join in on the fun? Wasn't altering the original images that he crossposted all over the internet enough?

Seriously, this is BS, you're both acting like a couple of fucktards.

Either meet up and thrown down, or just stop this e-thug bullshit. No one cares.

G_Fish240
08-20-2004, 03:34 PM
I think its funny how they argue

TRUENOCOUPE
08-20-2004, 03:34 PM
It keeps me LOLing here at work.

-Al

ICKY
08-20-2004, 04:19 PM
LoL. I liked the evo vid Verrrrrrr "TURBO!" Verrrrrrrrr "TURBO!"

SilviaDriver
08-20-2004, 04:33 PM
are u two [nightwalker & TRUENOCOUPE] together? becuz u two bicker as if u two were.

TRUENOCOUPE
08-20-2004, 04:45 PM
are u two [nightwalker & TRUENOCOUPE] together? becuz u two bicker as if u two were.

How old are you?

Where'd you learn how to spell and read. I would like to kick them on their nuts.

-Al

SilviaDriver
08-20-2004, 04:50 PM
and how old are u?

wher did u learn to act stupid and be stupid? i would like to to kick them in their nuts.

- SilviaDriver

PS: sorry to disappoint u TRUENOCOUPE...but Gay marriages are now Null/Void

TRUENOCOUPE
08-20-2004, 04:58 PM
and how old are u?

wher did u learn to act stupid and be stupid? i would like to to kick them in their nuts.

- SilviaDriver

PS: sorry to disappoint u TRUENOCOUPE...but Gay marriages are now Null/Void

Before you can even talk. Stay in school kid.

Drugs are bad for you mmmkay.

nightwalker
08-20-2004, 05:22 PM
Hahahaha, your a fag Truenocoupe. In every single post I've seen you post in, you have never been gramatically correct, nor have you spelled anything correctly either, so I wouldn't talk about school.

BTW, the people laughing are not my friends, they are laughing at Treunocoupe because he's so funny to laugh at.

note: when Truenocoupe lacks a witty comeback he resorts to name calling.

aznpoopy
08-20-2004, 05:24 PM
wtf. take it off the forum and go fight; go race; do whatever and settle this shit.

i'm seriously sick of seeing that kid's bloody face everytime i open a new thread.

nightwalker
08-20-2004, 05:31 PM
Can you do any better?
much better than you have done

Its sad to think or yet trying to convince everyone that is me. Very sad. Get a better material.
no, the sad part is you don't get it. Your just as dumb (I think you're dumber, but we'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time) as the guy in the video, so it may as well be you. Get it now? I'm sorry, I can't spell it out any more than I already did.

Why would I even drive a honda on the first place?
Thaaaat's RIGHT! You drive a Corolla! Hey, newsflash buddy, it's a Toyota Corolla. :jerkit: ...so therefore, because you drive a Corolla, you are much cooler than any Honduh driver

Does my name scream HONDA COUPE? Retard.the way you come across, it screams worse.

mrmephistopheles
08-20-2004, 06:19 PM
nightwalker and truenocoupe - I don't care if the e-drama between you two is real or not.
I won't have you two crapping up Zilvia with it.
Both of you are suspended from OT for a month for this shit.
Also, If I see any posts you make in any threads that are not on-topic with that thread, I'm going to ban you for awhile.