PDA

View Full Version : New to Seattle area

DriftVader
06-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Hey guys,

Just moved from LA to Tacoma, WA area outside of JBLM. Came into this thread to see if anything happening or active in Seattle area, but from what I can see, it's a bit dead in Seattle? Anyone ever put together and rides or get togethers? Would like to meet fellow 240sx guys in the area. thanks guys and hope to see some of you soon.

- Kevin

RussellM
07-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Hey guys,

Just moved from LA to Tacoma, WA area outside of JBLM. Came into this thread to see if anything happening or active in Seattle area, but from what I can see, it's a bit dead in Seattle? Anyone ever put together and rides or get togethers? Would like to meet fellow 240sx guys in the area. thanks guys and hope to see some of you soon.

- Kevin

Welcome to the PNW! We have an event coming up in August www.nissandatsunshowandshine.com will take you over to Facebook.

Tons of stuff going on, all summer. We only get a couple months of decent weather so you can bet its not hard to find events.

w0nderbr3ad
07-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Nice, I plan on moving up to the pnw next year. Trying to get all my stuff in-line before hauling it out of so cal.

yzrider450f
07-02-2015, 12:50 AM
Welcome!

We just had a lot of shows and have a lot coming up actually.

The ones that i can think of are:

ForumFest
Import Face Off
Driftcon
Fest
Stancewars
Nissanfest
Hot Import Nights

A lot of them happen at Evergreen Speedway up in Monroe and at Pacific Raceways which is closer to you in Kent.

Tons of 240s in the area, you just gotta know where to look!

As for cruises and G2G's im not so sure. Im in Federal Way not too far from you lmk if you ever want to hang