PDA

View Full Version : SC 92 240sx sr20det

piinkoopa
06-28-2015, 07:58 PM
I am looking to sell my 92 240sx. I am asking 6500 obo. I am open to trades so don't be afraid to offer something reasonable.
The motor is a redtop sr20det that was rebuilt by the previous owner. The motor has about 5000 miles on it.
It was torn apart and replaced with Forged Piston and Rods. Stage 2 Brian Crower cams and valvetrain. The turbo was replaced with a T28 ball bearing turbo. Megan racing downpipe to full exhuast (no name exhuast). It was tuned with apexi safc II and is currently pushing 9 lbs of boost on stock injectors with a 255 fuel pump. It has S14 seats and full interior. It has stock suspension and was aligned less than a month ago. It has fresh tires and an oil change (under 500 miles). I drive it once or twice a week to keep the battery charged and that it really. It doesn't leak, smoke, or burn anything. Wanting get a wagon (early 00 forester, impreza) so I have a bit more room and getting out of the car scene.
For the bad:
The dash is cracked
Driver side B pillar trim is missing
Salvage title

This is everything that I can think of at the moment and if interested then send an email to [email protected] with the subject titled "sr240" or pm me on here.
Currently the only pictures I have of the car on the computer but I can take more to show the interested party upon request.

93_ProjectS13
06-28-2015, 08:09 PM
I'd be willing to trade you my lexus ls400.

Turb
06-29-2015, 12:30 PM
If you're looking for a bigger car that gets amazing gas mileage, Trade you my Toyota Prius if you're interested lmk 602-568-8887

piinkoopa
06-29-2015, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the two offers but really looking for a stock forester to trade.