PDA

View Full Version : OR 1989 240sx Coupe Sr20det

3arlow
06-23-2015, 07:54 PM
1989 240sx coupe
-230+k miles on body. 40k on Blacktop Sr20det
- less then 5k on new head gasket. 175-180psi on all four cyl.
- Replacement oem turbo with zero shaft play, FMIC, Greddy intercooler piping, FREDDY intake manifold ported and cleaned up, circuit sports fuel rail, HKS intake, Real HKS SSQV BOV, all rubber engine hoses replaced, new Ignitor chip, brand new SR starter, full 3in straight pipe exhaust w 2 resonators.
-Raceland coilovers, Abercrombie knuckles, tein extended tie rods and bump stops removed for maximum angle. Welded diff, relocated new battery in trunk, HUD, refinished dash, stripped rear interior and no carpet.
-Varrstoen bronze 16x8 ES2 style wheels.
-Could use: Power Steering, Over fenders for the dent in driver rear quarter. Needs an alignment and tires are getting low on tread, Paint front end, Has boost leaks and I don't have the time or tools to do the work, so it lags but still kicks like a mule.:naughty: I know I'm missing some things.
I have receipts for everything since I have had the car in my possesion and all the parts I have bought for it.
Pulls hard and has been reliable from Medford to Portland trips consistently.
4,500 OBO.
Make an offer.
Serious inquires only please.
I need it gone soon.
NOTRADES.
Thanks!

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/5073357716.html

Kingcof22
06-25-2015, 02:20 AM
bump for a fellow oregonian.. btw where did you get your dash cluster? I've never seen a HUD cluster redline above 6900.

Hatemy7
06-25-2015, 08:28 AM
Bump for a good price Coupe. Overall I wish you the best bud.

KJR50
06-25-2015, 09:36 AM
1989 240sx coupe
-230+k miles on body. 40k on Blacktop Sr20det
- less then 5k on new head gasket. 175-180psi on all four cyl.
- Replacement oem turbo with zero shaft play, FMIC, Greddy intercooler piping, FREDDY intake manifold ported and cleaned up, circuit sports fuel rail, HKS intake, Real HKS SSQV BOV, all rubber engine hoses replaced, new Ignitor chip, brand new SR starter, full 3in straight pipe exhaust w 2 resonators.
-Raceland coilovers, Abercrombie knuckles, tein extended tie rods and bump stops removed for maximum angle. Welded diff, relocated new battery in trunk, HUD, refinished dash, stripped rear interior and no carpet.
-Varrstoen bronze 16x8 ES2 style wheels.
-Could use: Power Steering, Over fenders for the dent in driver rear quarter. Needs an alignment and tires are getting low on tread, Paint front end, Has boost leaks and I don't have the time or tools to do the work, so it lags but still kicks like a mule.:naughty: I know I'm missing some things.
I have receipts for everything since I have had the car in my possesion and all the parts I have bought for it.
Pulls hard and has been reliable from Medford to Portland trips consistently.
4,500 OBO.
Make an offer.
Serious inquires only please.
I need it gone soon.
NOTRADES.
Thanks!

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/5073357716.html

dont take this the wrong way...175-180psi from a stock sr20det? i like to see how you get those numbers.

3arlow
06-26-2015, 01:59 AM
The coupe had an RB in it before me and the SR. So it has a working HUD with a r32 rpm gauge face put into it. Not sure why, but thats just how i bought it. I only could find two of the four pics, but all the psi are this consistent throughout the cylinders. Someone swoop it up and finish the final bits off

Kingcof22
06-26-2015, 02:54 AM
ohhhh... thanks for the better pic. that makes sense now. GLWS :) have a nice weekend!

The coupe had an RB in it before me and the SR. So it has a working HUD with a r32 rpm gauge face put into it. Not sure why, but thats just how i bought it. I only could find two of the four pics, but all the psi are this consistent throughout the cylinders. Someone swoop it up and finish the final bits off

Rado
06-26-2015, 08:59 AM
this car has promise, although that interior color kills me. good project start for someone with wrenches and a garage, glws

Hatemy7
06-26-2015, 09:02 AM
this car has promise, although that interior color kills me. good project start for someone with wrenches and a garage, glws

I 2nd that motion