PDA

View Full Version : 2015/2016 NBA Season Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Gnnr
06-21-2015, 11:45 AM
NBA Draft this week, which means its time for new season business!

2015 NBA Draft - Brooklyn, N.Y. - June 25, 7 p.m. ET - ESPN

Top 10 Draft Order
1. Minnesota Timberwolves
2. Los Angeles Lakers
3. Philadelphia 76ers
4. New York Knicks
5. Orlando Magic
6. Sacramento Kings
7. Denver Nuggets
8. Detroit Pistons
9. Charlotte Hornets
10. Miami Heat

ESPN Projected Top 10
#1 Karl-Anthony Towns - C - Kentucky
#2 D'Angelo Russell - PG - Ohio State
#3 Jahlil Okafor - C - Duke
#4 Kristaps Porzingis - PF - Latvia
#5 Emmanuel Mudiay - PG - China
#6 Mario Hezonja - SF - Croatia
#7 Justise Winslow - SF - Duke
#8 Willie Cauley-Stein - C - Kentucky
#9 Trey Lyles - PF - Kentucky
#10 Myles Turner - PF - Texas

I'm ok with the HEAT drafting any of Devin Booker, Stanley Johnson, Frank Kaminsky or R.J. Hunter at the 10 spot. If Hezonja or WCS fall to us it would also be a good pick up.

Kallixtos
06-21-2015, 11:56 AM
Im still torn between Russell and Okafor going #2. Hoping Mitch Kupchak makes the right call.

acslater9
06-21-2015, 12:59 PM
If I were the Lakers I would choose Russell. That guy is something else he's defienatly a true scorer. Instant offensive is what comes to mind when I hear his name. Also I'd like to note that this guy basically put Ohio state on his back during the tournament. Future star, I called it.

Kallixtos
06-21-2015, 01:46 PM
Russell is definitely capable of scoring and excellent passing ability on top of that. Still needs to work on his off hand finishing ability though.

Just a beautiful pass.

https://vine.co/v/OIDY3LX63pL

Similar comparison could be said about Okafor though. Low post offense is incredible and can make the smart pass out of a double team.

Goofs
06-22-2015, 09:56 AM
I would like to see the Nuggets improve this year. Always liked that franchise

FRpilot
06-22-2015, 10:48 AM
I'm interested in seeing what the Knicks will do with their pick. Seeing all kinds of rumors that they might trade it, but we'll see.

Gnnr
06-22-2015, 12:09 PM
In today's episode of the Wade contract saga, Heat looking to move Chalmers and Birdman to free up cap space.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13130181/dwyane-wade-miami-heat-address-contract-issues-next-week

FRpilot
06-22-2015, 03:14 PM
do you guys care if Wade resigns in Miami?

I know he's a legend there, but idk if you guys want to do something similar to what the Lakers did by giving Kobe a 2 year $50M contract at the tail end of his career

theronin
06-22-2015, 03:22 PM
I pray to God Wade doesn't come to the Lakers. We don't need another injury prone player past his prime.

ALTRNTV
06-22-2015, 07:11 PM
If the Lakers were going to keep the #2 pick, I would draft Russell. You don't draft the big man just because he's a big man, you draft the best (available) player.

I really like the Cousins to LA talk though, he's arguably one of the best big men (top 3) in the league. When you draft these young players fresh out of college, you really don't know what you're getting until a few years down the road.

I wouldn't mind Wade to sign with LA, but not for the max, and not for anything longer than 1-2 years. In as much as he has regressed, he's only 32/33 and is a 3-time champion.

zooopreme
06-22-2015, 08:43 PM
I'm very surprised at the Russell to the Lakers supporters here. Russell is a great player but with the saturated amount of guards in the league, it'd be smarter to take the risk on a veteran guard than a rookie to run your offense or provide you with points.

We had no choice with Clarkson and he was more a two guard coming into the team. The plan was to utilize his athleticism and scoring ability at the two with Lin or Nash running the offense. But we all know how that panned out; I think the Lakers got super lucky on that one.

Anyway, you draft a big man because of presence on the defensive end. The Lakers' perimeter defense isn't strong and won't be while Kobe is still on the team. A quick and effective way to mask their weakness on a few possessions is by having a big man.

Okafor's feet aren't the best but he's athletic and hard working enough to work on that aspect of his game. He reminds me of Cody Zeller. I can list many reasons why taking Russell at #2 isn't a bright idea unless it's a part of the package to trade for a big like Cousins.

As for Wade, I also wouldn't mind him on the Lakers if he doesn't mind being paid less than he was offered in Miami. Doubt this deal happens but he'd be a great addition to the team even with his injuries. Get him on a Beasley contract and I'll be super content lol.

BGC would be great for the Lakers but I can see a butting of heads between Byron and Cousins on rotations or help coverage lol I think if Byron can teach and not lecture and try to impose his will, he'll be able to get the most out of Cousins.

ALTRNTV
06-22-2015, 08:56 PM
The NBA is a PG-driven league, and while they're a dime a dozen, guards usually show their upside (or downside) faster compared to bigs. Bigs take longer to develop.

I have watched Okafor many times during the last NCAA season and his defense is atrocious. I would rather sign/trade for a bonafide big man (like Cousins). Gasol and Jordan are also available to throw money at.

I don't think Wade is coming though, he wants to get paid and I doubt LA will give him the kind of money he's after.

Gnnr
06-22-2015, 10:39 PM
do you guys care if Wade resigns in Miami?

I know he's a legend there, but idk if you guys want to do something similar to what the Lakers did by giving Kobe a 2 year $50M contract at the tail end of his career

We'd rather not see Wade go, of course. It just wont work numbers wise to pay him a max contract if Deng does not opt out and we have to also give Dragic a max to keep him. If they can move Chalmers and/or Birdman to give Wade and Dragic a max then I'm for it.

The risk is that we lose Dragic if Wade goes. The future core is Dragic/Bosh/Whiteside/#10pick and with McRoberts coming back this season we should be good to play a faster offense which Spoelstra/Dragic wants.

zooopreme
06-23-2015, 09:23 AM
The NBA is a PG-driven league, and while they're a dime a dozen, guards usually show their upside (or downside) faster compared to bigs. Bigs take longer to develop.

I have watched Okafor many times during the last NCAA season and his defense is atrocious. I would rather sign/trade for a bonafide big man (like Cousins). Gasol and Jordan are also available to throw money at.

His defense wasn't/isn't as bad as you're making it seem. I'm sticking to my Cody Zeller comparison and Cody was drafted 4th. So a big that can score AND has decent defense (that can improve with a defensive minded coach)? I think that's a much better pick than a guard in this guard saturated league.

For rookie guards, the responsibility to run the offense or create their own lies on their shoulders, how does that help the team immediately if they haven't transitioned yet? I don't think Russell will be a strong impact immediately, he'll make some great plays here and there but for the most part, I see a transitional year (from college to NBA) for him.

The Lakers don't need a championship season but they also don't need a losing one again. So far from what I've been reading thus far, the Lakers are making moves to get back into playoff contention this year and continue to build towards a championship in the immediate and near future.

I'm actually afraid of what the Lakers will do via trade to acquire Cousins. I know it'll require the 2nd pick but if they include Clarkson and/or Randle in that package, I'm just going to shake my head. I would imagine that it would be Randle first then Clarkson.

FRpilot
06-23-2015, 01:42 PM
There's a rumor going around about a 3 team Sacramento, Los Angeles, and Orlando trade that ends up like this:

If a trade does happen, imagine this: The Kings acquire the Lakers second overall pick, Julius Randle and Nikola Vucevic, while the Kings already possess the No. 6 overall. Sacramento would have to be crazy to not at least consider that possibility. Plus, Jahlil Okafor at No. 2 could be a future All-Star center as well.

http://sacramento.suntimes.com/sac-sports/7/138/85925/cousins-trade-to-lakers

It sounds ridiculous and idk how Sacramento could say no to No 2, Julius Randle, and Vucevic, and still keep their #6. I don't know how it would work and probably wouldn't since it doesn't seem like Orlando would get anything back.

Dutchmalmiss
06-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Thought Lakers would be getting #6 and giving up their other pick(s)

theronin
06-24-2015, 05:14 AM
There's a rumor going around about a 3 team Sacramento, Los Angeles, and Orlando trade that ends up like this:

It sounds ridiculous and idk how Sacramento could say no to No 2, Julius Randle, and Vucevic, and still keep their #6. I don't know how it would work and probably wouldn't since it doesn't seem like Orlando would get anything back.
Cousins isn't leaving Sacramento. Just no

Gnnr
06-24-2015, 07:55 AM
Cousins isn't leaving Sacramento. Just no

How do you expect Cousins to play under George Karl now that he and everyone else knows he doesn't want him there? I don't see the Kings firing the coach (again!) and keeping Cousins.

Kallixtos
06-24-2015, 08:28 AM
How do you expect Cousins to play under George Karl now that he and everyone else knows he doesn't want him there? I don't see the Kings firing the coach (again!) and keeping Cousins.
Rumors have also surfaced that Cousins requested a trade back in May.

FRpilot
06-24-2015, 01:29 PM

This!

Reports are stating George Karl and DeMarcus Cousin's relationship might be beyond repair and it would be really awkward if both were still in Sacramento for the start of training camp. The Owner and Vice President Vlade Divac don't want to trade Cousins, but Karl is trying to get everyone else in the organization on his side. Karl really wants to get Ty Lawson and The Manimal (Kenneth Farried) back from his Denver teams because he wants players that will play to his style and Cousins is not his type of player.

All I got to say is "is George Karl stupid?"

Dutchmalmiss
06-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Kevin Love and Monta Ellis opted out. What happens next?!

If Love goes to Boston I can see Pierce coming back to retire a Celtic.

theronin
06-24-2015, 04:08 PM
Kings owner straight up said Cousins isn't going anywhere.

FRpilot
06-24-2015, 05:10 PM
I don't know why Love would go to Boston, unless he just wants to go there to put up huge numbers in the shitty East.

Maybe Boston will swing a deal for Cousins and sign Love and a PG stud.

zooopreme
06-24-2015, 08:24 PM
Charlotte is making moves! Acquired Batum and Jeremy Lamb! Plus they were able to dump Vonleh and Henderson.

I like this move for Charlotte, Batum will be their best three point shooter--shooting around 36% (30% this last season) and Lamb is also a good addition to their bench. Imagine Batum and MKG on the defensive end for Charlotte? Sheesh.

ALTRNTV
06-24-2015, 08:38 PM
Cousins is on his way out, I don't see how he can play in a team where the coach doesn't want him there. Apparently Karl is known as a snake...
The Kings want the #2 pick, Randle, AND Clarkson? Good thing they have no leverage on the Lakers.

Charlotte just got a lot better with what they just pulled off. I love trades! lol

It's also reported that LeBron will not recruit Love to re-sign with the Cavs.

zooopreme
06-25-2015, 10:29 AM
I'm going to throw this out there because I'm starting to take pride in this even if it doesn't benefit us every time but tell me how many agents are using/have used the "Laker" name and brand as bait for other organizations?

LaMarcus isn't coming to Los Angeles, Jimmy Butler isn't coming to Los Angeles, maybe Love isn't coming to LA, and maybe DeMarcus isn't coming to LA but do you see any sense of urgency when you see a player leaning towards the Pistons or Milwaukee as a destination?

With all of these surrounding rumors and "sources" stating one thing or the other, I think it speaks volumes how relevant the Lakers still are even when we do suck massive ass.

Dboyizmlg
06-25-2015, 10:48 AM
I'm going to throw this out there because I'm starting to take pride in this even if it doesn't benefit us every time but tell me how many agents are using/have used the "Laker" name and brand as bait for other organizations?

LaMarcus isn't coming to Los Angeles, Jimmy Butler isn't coming to Los Angeles, maybe Love isn't coming to LA, and maybe DeMarcus isn't coming to LA but do you see any sense of urgency when you see a player leaning towards the Pistons or Milwaukee as a destination?

With all of these surrounding rumors and "sources" stating one thing or the other, I think it speaks volumes how relevant the Lakers still are even when we do suck massive ass.

I haven't been keeping up with any thing NBA related lately.
But my gut feelings say that K.Love is going to end up in L.A., I've heard rumors the Love wasn't happy in Cleveland.

D.cousins is an above average type player. I respect him as a player. But I don't like him as a person, his attitude sucks! If I were GM I would not look to aquire him!

Any how, who are the other top players that are free agents as of now?

Gnnr
06-25-2015, 11:31 AM

Because the Lakers are the NBA's marquee franchise, I hate the Lakers and even I know this. Still can't believe Stern ruined the CP3 trade because of crying Dan Gilbert. Anyways, with the Lakers in a better position this summer, I expect them to get at least one big name this off season besides the #2 pick.

Hatemy7
06-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Go bulls.... MVP back in action

Gnnr
06-25-2015, 02:48 PM
Well, I guess I was wrong:

Source: Kings owner pondering Karl's dismissal (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13148737/sacramento-kings-owner-vivek-ranadive-considering-firing-coach-george-karl)

Hatemy7
06-25-2015, 03:14 PM

Source: Kings owner pondering Karl's dismissal (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13148737/sacramento-kings-owner-vivek-ranadive-considering-firing-coach-george-karl)

Yeah they might fire him. He is still stuck in the 90s and owners are starting to see that.

acslater9
06-25-2015, 05:46 PM
Russell is perfect for the Lakers, I love that choice. I wish him the best!! Future star!

FRpilot
06-25-2015, 05:53 PM

HAHA dammm

I didn't think it would come down to that. $11M mistake by the owner for hiring Karl. I would be pretty shocked if Karl gets the boot, but the man has got to be stupid for wanting to trade away a center of DeMarcus Cousins' caliber...

Kallixtos
06-25-2015, 06:12 PM
Knicks fans crying! 😢

Gnnr
06-25-2015, 06:15 PM
Russell definitely has that Lakers feel to him

Knicks, lol, WTF?

Kallixtos
06-25-2015, 06:17 PM
Kings: WCS...maybe theyre setting up

Gnnr
06-25-2015, 06:55 PM
Justice Winslow, welcome to the fam!

zooopreme
06-25-2015, 07:04 PM
I'm happy for y'all!^ Justise shouldn't have fallen that far down

I was disappointed when Woj tweeted that it would not be Okafor but I'm looking at the bright side, at least, we won't get Rondo. I'm curious to see what big man we'll actively pursue in free agency.

Towns gets to learn from KG and Russell gets to learn from Kobe. Hm...

We drafted this kid:

XthTm8tiWmw

acslater9
06-25-2015, 08:35 PM
I love the Bulls pick! Finally we're getting some size! He'll be a nice back up for Gasol and Noah. Portis also brings some offense in his game, which is a plus. Cannot wait to see what the Bulls do this offseason, so far we are starting off good.

ALTRNTV
06-25-2015, 10:52 PM
YES!!! I'm ecstatic that Russell is in purple and gold. This guy has Laker written all over him.

Aldridge has a very good chance to come to LA, which is why the Lakers were confident in choosing Russell (among other reasons). The Lakers have 3 cost-controlled players (Randle, Clarkson, Russell) for the next few years, which means they'll have tons of money to spend. That alone will attract marquee free agents. I expect a huge signing next week when free agents can sign with new teams.

LOL at the Knicks fans. Give Porzingas a chance, watched video of him and he can play. He played against better competition in the Spanish league than what most of the college guys went through in NCAA.

Kallixtos
06-26-2015, 12:32 PM
Was very surprised he fell that far. Good for you guys though!
I'm happy for y'all!^ Justise shouldn't have fallen that far down

I was disappointed when Woj tweeted that it would not be Okafor but I'm looking at the bright side, at least, we won't get Rondo. I'm curious to see what big man we'll actively pursue in free agency.

Towns gets to learn from KG and Russell gets to learn from Kobe. Hm...

We drafted this kid:

XthTm8tiWmw
Ive never seen that video lol... But that reminds me of the post game interview last season with Nick Young, Lin, Hill and Boozer. He should fit right in haha!

Really hoping Kobe can change that mindset. As long as the kid puts in the work, theres no reason he cant be the best player out of this draft.

FRpilot
06-26-2015, 03:45 PM

That's probably going to be a GREAT pick... it reminds me of the 98 Draft when Paul Pierce slipped to 10

Gnnr
06-29-2015, 03:08 PM
That's probably going to be a GREAT pick... it reminds me of the 98 Draft when Paul Pierce slipped to 10

I'm excited!

In other news, Deng opts in and Wade opts out. It's going to be a crazy Free Agency.

Gnnr
06-30-2015, 10:12 PM
Anthony Davis agrees to $145 million extension with Pelicans (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--anthony-davis-agrees-to--145-million-extension-with-pelicans-024406153.html)

Holy crap! :eek3:

Dboyizmlg
06-30-2015, 10:29 PM
^ WOW!

That's nuts! Talk about an expensive investment.

htc.zenit
07-01-2015, 02:47 AM
I love the Bulls pick! Finally we're getting some size! He'll be a nice back up for Gasol and Noah. Portis also brings some offense in his game, which is a plus. Cannot wait to see what the Bulls do this offseason, so far we are starting off good.

As long as they manage to keep DRose and Butler together I'm happy.
Might add another big and with the new coach i'm excited to see what they'll come up with offensively...If they'll keep their defensive touch and add a bit more speed to the offensive they'll give LeBron and the Cavs a run for their money next year :)

Hatemy7
07-01-2015, 07:45 AM

As long as they manage to keep DRose and Butler together I'm happy.
Might add another big and with the new coach i'm excited to see what they'll come up with offensively...If they'll keep their defensive touch and add a bit more speed to the offensive they'll give LeBron and the Cavs a run for their money next year :)

I agree with the both of you. Looks like MIKE D. Is about to sign a 3yr 15m with the bulls again. Awesome. I honestly wouldn't mind going for Cousins though.

FRpilot
07-01-2015, 11:00 AM
^ WOW!

That's nuts! Talk about an expensive investment.

This is Anthony Davis we're talking about... not resigning a 30 year old Joe Johnson to a 6 year/$123M contract or giving Rashard Lewis a 6 year /$118M contract.

When you need to resign a young Anthony Davis coming off a season in which he put up video game-like numbers, you don't insult him with a low ball offer, you offer him the max and hope he resigns with you.

Gnnr
07-01-2015, 11:19 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI2BZQVUMAADdR5.jpg

Goofs
07-01-2015, 11:51 AM
These guys are getting paid.

Next year should be even crazier with the rise of the salary cap

acslater9
07-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Yes! Jimmy picks up offer of 5 year $90 million deal! He's staying!

Also I want to note, that if Tyson chandler and Lamarcus Aldridge are teamed together, it's going to be hard to beat the Suns now. But I heard if that were to happen they might need to trade Eric Bledsoe. On the flip side they do have Brandon Knight.

Edit*

Kevin love stays with the Cavs....for 5 years $110 million contract....wtf??

zooopreme
07-01-2015, 03:04 PM
^PHX can't do LA and Tyson unless they clear up some room.

I'm almost embarrassed by the types of things being said about the pitch meeting with the Lakers. I'm almost certain they were trying to sell the "we're the Lakers" pitch and hope that would lure the guy in. Basketball wise, LA to the Lakers would require such a roster revamp that it'll take a year or two and it's clear players want to win now--the really good ones, at least.

The Lakers need to have a solid roster and make the Playoffs before they can throw out the "winning" nature. Dwight leaving spoke magnitudes and it's becoming clear since each summer since they've arranged meetings and have fallen short by picking from the bottom of the barrel.

And no, I don't blame Kobe for his contributions in their meeting (though the Pau/Kobe comparison was stupid since he's no longer THAT Kobe), this is an organizational failure to convince players they can thrive.

We even missed out on Tyson Chandler which was everybody's back up plan. Do the Lakers regret not taking Jahlil now?

Gnnr
07-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Lakers will be fine. Greg Monroe and DeAndre Jordan are still out there and the Cousins situation is still shaky. Cousins can force his way over there at any time.

ALTRNTV
07-01-2015, 04:29 PM
I would offer the max to Tobias Harris if DeAndre Jordan says no (which is looking like it). Harris is only 22 and is only getting better. In contrast to next season when the salary cap jumps $20mil, a max contract this season doesn't look as big and sort of looks like a bargain.

That 5yr/$145mil extension for Davis was a good one. He's a true franchise player and he'll dominate for years to come.

Aminu's and Middleton's contracts baffle me... but what do I know, I'm not a GM and it isn't my money.

FRpilot
07-01-2015, 05:29 PM
A max contract to Tobias Harris? He's a role player or inefficient ball hog at best putting up numbers on a shitty team last year.

FRpilot
07-01-2015, 05:30 PM
So supposedly Rondo wants ALL of Sacramento's $10M Available Cap Space. LOL!

"I'm Rajon Rondo! Pay me bitch!"

Making demands when he should feel lucky to be even offered a job next season after that shit he pulled in Dallas... :picardfp:

http://nesn.com/2015/07/report-rajon-rondo-wants-all-of-sacramento-kings-10m-cap-space/

theronin
07-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Anthony Davis agrees to $145 million extension with Pelicans (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--anthony-davis-agrees-to--145-million-extension-with-pelicans-024406153.html)

Holy crap! :eek3:
Dudes getting ppppaaaaiiiidddddd. Worth every cent imo

ALTRNTV
07-01-2015, 09:38 PM
A max contract to Tobias Harris? He's a role player or inefficient ball hog at best putting up numbers on a shitty team last year.

Role player yes... but did you see all the role players who got paid today? lol
Gone are the days where only superstars got max contracts, everyone gets max contracts these days. With the salary cap going up next season, the trend will continue.

If the Lakers don't land any of the marquee agents, and it's looking like they won't, Harris isn't a bad choice. There really isn't any bigs left, except maybe Robin Lopez, which I wouldn't mind signing, but not max money.

acslater9
07-01-2015, 10:00 PM
Paul Pierce is a Clipper.....

greddy2die
07-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Damn, people are getting paid.

Cavs also resigned Tristian Thompson to a 4 year $80 mil extension.
Draymond Green 5 year $85 mil extension
Afflalo to the Knicks, back to playing with Melo

Goofs
07-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Greg Monroe to the Bucks. I like that deal, good for the Bucks. They've been garbage for too long.

greddy2die
07-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Yup, now all we need is the season to start!

I have no sports to watch right now.. grrrrrrr

Hatemy7
07-02-2015, 09:27 AM
So supposedly Rondo wants ALL of Sacramento's $10M Available Cap Space. LOL!

"I'm Rajon Rondo! Pay me bitch!"

Making demands when he should feel lucky to be even offered a job next season after that shit he pulled in Dallas... :picardfp:

http://nesn.com/2015/07/report-rajon-rondo-wants-all-of-sacramento-kings-10m-cap-space/

That guy is out of his rabbit ass mind

Greg Monroe to the Bucks. I like that deal, good for the Bucks. They've been garbage for too long.

They are now going to be a legit team. They were last years #1 defensive team and were really missing on a TRUE big guy. My bulls need to sign someone else. I would let go of noah for Cousins.

Yup, now all we need is the season to start!

I have no sports to watch right now.. grrrrrrr

Word son!! lol

greddy2die
07-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Monta Ellis to Indian on a 4 year / $44 million contract

FRpilot
07-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Monta gets a raise from $8M/yr to about $11M/yr.. I guess that will satisfy him.

I heard he was causing locker room drama over getting $8M compared to Chandler Parsons $15M

FRpilot
07-02-2015, 11:45 AM
I just read this article about Draymond Green's big payday

http://sanfrancisco.suntimes.com/sf-sports/7/74/203895/nba-fans-laugh-draymond-green

I sort of was expecting him to be paid between $12M - $15M/year. $85M/5 years = $17M per year... I kind of feel he should have got something like the Khris Middleton's $70M/5 year contract.. but he's getting Kawhi Leonard/Gordon Dragic money..

Do you guys outside of the SF Bay Area feel that Draymond Green got wayyyy overpaid?

Hatemy7
07-02-2015, 11:58 AM
Draymond GOT WAY OVER PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MVP OF THE LEAGUE ISNT even making that much

Dboyizmlg
07-02-2015, 11:59 AM
I honestly don't think Green is a $17million year player.
I would consider paying 12-14million.

He is an "ok" mid level pro player. But not worth 17mill yearly

Hatemy7
07-02-2015, 12:19 PM
all these ROLE players are getting paid like there is no Tomorrow. Look at mike Dunlevy. 3yr 15mil.

Perfect.

everyone else is getting paid what his contract is worth lol

ZenkiKid
07-02-2015, 01:53 PM
all these ROLE players are getting paid like there is no Tomorrow. Look at mike Dunlevy. 3yr 15mil.

Perfect.

everyone else is getting paid what his contract is worth lol

LOL. Nailed that one right on the head.

Hatemy7
07-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Seriously this is stupid. Its becoming a monopoly and not even fun. I love what the NHL did and it def makes it very competitive

FRpilot
07-02-2015, 03:08 PM
it feels like just yesterday role players were getting paid between $5-8M/year and starters between $9M-20M...

those days are over.. now role players are getting $15M/year and starters probably making upwards of $20M-30M, how do you build a bench when all your money goes to 3-4 guys?

I guess it could work.. take the Warriors in a few years and a cap of $90M

Curry $25M (future max deal)
Thompson $15M
Barnes/SF $10M
Green $17M
Bogut/Center $10M

6th Man $10M

That's already $87M tied up (and probably underestimated the SF/C/6th man slot at $10Mea).. still need a few more guys and use your exceptions wisely to fill the rest in..

Gnnr
07-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Don't look at the dollar amount, you need to calculate it as a percentage of the cap. That's how players will get paid.

Also, super happy we got all of Wade, Dragic and Deng back. Now with Riley making a push for LMA I want to see what this old man is up to, lol

revat619
07-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Yeah it seems like they're getting overpaid based on the current cap, but when that tv deal kicks in and the cap jumps 25 million, those contracts will seem about right.

FRpilot
07-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Well, the current cap is ~$70M and DeAndre Jordan just jumped shipped and the Clippers have no cap space to sign a center...

"The bigger takeaway from this deal, however, is the hilarious disaster the Los Angeles Clippers are turning into. Doc Rivers has been atrocious calling the shots, dealing away assets and crafting a paper-thin team that just lost their third-best player, and have no adequate way of replacing him. "

Gnnr
07-03-2015, 07:19 PM
The game is going smaller anyways, they have Blake Griffin who is their biggest star. They can plug in a VET min center and be just fine.

ALTRNTV
07-03-2015, 07:42 PM
The Clippers championship window is closing now that Jordan is gone. He held that team defensively in the middle. Now they'll have to rely on Griffin?

Lakers have struck out in free agency for the 3rd straight year. They need a new approach, they can't rely on history anymore. I would just sign players to fill the holes in the roster on 1 year deals, then go all in on the summer of Durant. Kupchak and Jim Buss need to be fired.

FRpilot
07-03-2015, 08:31 PM
I've been reading several stories on DeAndre Jordan leaving the Clippers to sign with the Mavericks and I feel this probably sums it up best:

"So, why is this happening again? Chris Paul must be really, really mean."

ALTRNTV
07-03-2015, 11:29 PM
I knew about the supposed rift between him and CP3, but I didn't know it was bad enough for him to leave. A lot of teams have trust issues and dysfunction and the Clippers made it work for some time, but a move like this brings things to the surface.

iRONDONkey
07-04-2015, 02:17 AM
the amount of money being thrown around is ridiculous.

mind=blown that a 22 year old has a 145 million dollar contract.

MikeisNissan
07-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Oh man LaMarcus to spurs is a game changer. First powerhouse team announced.

zooopreme
07-05-2015, 10:50 AM
Hibbert to the Lakers isn't as bad as everybody is making it. My only worry is him running up and down the floor with these Western teams. I think this gamble will not work out for the Lakers but realistically, who else is available? lol

Bolstering a solid roster > cap space and location

While I agree that they've got a scary starting five and Ginobli, I think their bench needs depth. Without it, teams like the Warriors can feast on them like no tomorrow. They've gotta keep Patty and find a replacement for Marco.

I know they get that old man treatment but it's ANOTHER year, their big three have shown signs of aging, so they've gotta get this right or that window is closed for them.

BOROSUN
07-05-2015, 08:42 PM

he takes too many shots. seems like a down grade when timmy exits.

MikeisNissan
07-05-2015, 08:46 PM
When timmy exits*

acslater9
07-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Lakers added Lou Williams and Brandon Bass as well.

ZenkiKid
07-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Hibbert to the Lakers isn't as bad as everybody is making it. My only worry is him running up and down the floor with these Western teams. I think this gamble will not work out for the Lakers but realistically, who else is available? lol

Bolstering a solid roster > cap space and location

With the signings of Lou Williams and Brandon Bass they are definitely developing a solid Roster.

looks like Kobes going to get the valuable rest he needs. We actually have some sort of depth this coming season.

Looks like Sacre, Young, Lin, and Kelly are on their way out.

greddy2die
07-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Apparently David West is going to sign with San Antonio & Marc Gasol agrees to a 5 year / $100 million extension with Memphis.

Kallixtos
07-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Cavs really opening up the check book this off season. I really dont see how they can add Joe Johnson's huge contract like reports have been stating

Im really excited to watch the Lakers summer league this Friday!

lewisfk
07-06-2015, 09:46 PM
^^ Lebron takes a small 2-3 year contract. There is no one in the East who can guard Lebron for a 7 game series, but Joe Johnson.

My prediction, Cavs and Spurs NBA Finals!!!

greddy2die
07-07-2015, 07:09 AM
ohhh man, there are so many great gif's & vines of peoples reaction to the Spurs offseason hhahahaha. David West opting out of his $12 million contract with the Pacers to go to a title contending team for the vet min of $1.5 blew everyones mind.

Goofs
07-07-2015, 07:29 AM
There is no one in the East who can guard Lebron for a 7 game series

Lmfao ok. This dude forgot about Jimmy Butler, Giannis, and Paul George.

Hatemy7
07-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Lmfao ok. This dude forgot about Jimmy Butler, Giannis, and Paul George.

and clearly that dude doesn't know that the NBA babies that lame ass dude

zooopreme
07-07-2015, 02:58 PM
With the signings of Lou Williams and Brandon Bass they are definitely developing a solid Roster.

looks like Kobes going to get the valuable rest he needs. We actually have some sort of depth this coming season.

Looks like Sacre, Young, Lin, and Kelly are on their way out.

We said the same about Nick Young coming to the Lakers. But I like Lou Williams, he's more of a valuable basketball player than Nick ever turned out to be.

Don't get me wrong. Swaggy P can score, but take a good defender to guard him and disrupt his rhythm and he's just as good as nothing.

I hope the Lakers find somebody to take on Young's contract. It isn't a terrible contract to take on but if the name of the game is flexibility, taking on his contract doesn't do that.

There is no one in the East who can guard Lebron for a 7 game series, but Joe Johnson.

Quoting for stupidity. This guy just called Joe Johnson the Lebron stopper.

ALTRNTV
07-07-2015, 05:54 PM
There is no one in the East who can guard Lebron for a 7 game series, but Joe Johnson

...the same way Ruben Patterson shut down Kobe Bryant.

Corbic
07-08-2015, 11:06 AM

I doubt they will do a whole lot more. I just don't think we can expect that type of performance from Gasol again. Same for Noah. I just feel like both peaked and we can expect a sharp health and performance decline.

The Portis pick tells me they are at least thinking of the future. Stay in the play offs the next two years and in 3 years they could be a power house if they spend wisely.

Goofs
07-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Talks of DeAndre getting cold feet. The guy is a joke

Gnnr
07-08-2015, 11:54 AM
Just when you thought free agency couldn't get any crazier:

ESPN - Clips to meet with DeAndre Jordan, want center to back away from Mavs deal (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13221695/los-angeles-clippers-lobbying-deandre-jordan-back-deal-dallas-mavericks)

Man I love me some NBA drama!

http://i.imgur.com/ess6W8Q.gif

Corbic
07-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Man I love me some NBA drama!

http://i.imgur.com/ess6W8Q.gif

Its like 2/3s of the fun.

Maybe it's because I don't give a shit about other sports, but I swear the NBA is drama central non-stop with contracts and trades.

NFL is all stupid drama, women beating, gang killings and deflated balls.

Kallixtos
07-08-2015, 12:01 PM
Awesome!

Mark Cuban also heading to houston to fend off Clippers lol!

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/618839253624057859

greddy2die
07-08-2015, 12:26 PM
I just was reading up in that Deandre Jordan situation. I cant wait to hear what his final decision is going to be, i love all this! haha

Gnnr
07-08-2015, 01:55 PM
DeAndre's phone:

http://i.imgur.com/jMFpSzV.jpg

:rofl:

Gnnr
07-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Twitter has me rolling right now!!

http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/los-angeles-clippers-deandre-jordan-blake-griffin-chandler-parsons-jj-redick-emoticons-070815

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

greddy2die
07-08-2015, 02:22 PM
haha I was listening to the Lebatard show and heard them talking about it the emoji wars.

I like this one

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJZ9T-JUcAAqyfG.jpg:large

Gnnr
07-08-2015, 08:01 PM
Lawd. I have never been so entertained with free agency in my life! (or at least since 2010)

Cliffs for those who haven't been following this

-Steve Balmer, Doc Rivers, JJ Reddick, Chris Paul, Blake Girfin and Paul Pierce are all met up with DeAndre in Houston
-DeAndre was supposed to meet with Mark Cuban, Chandler Parsons and company tonight
-Clippers crew is in DeAndre's house with DeAndre.
-Cuban and company are outside DeAndre's house but Clippers won't let them in or let DeAndre out of their site until clock strikes midnight and they can sign him to a new deal
-Meanwhile Blake Griffin (and rest of NBA) is trolling on twitter

http://i.imgur.com/1ngluZR.jpg

Dramaaaaa :drama:

lmfao!! :rofl:

zooopreme
07-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Followed the whole thing in real time, it was nothing short of entertaining to say the least! Honestly, I thought DJ refusing to speak with the Mavs directly is a huge character blow. Whether he intentionally locked everybody out is yet to be determined. Personally, I think this whole thing took a hit to those involved. Clips look bad, Mavs look awful, and DJ is the biggest loser.

Only concern now is whether this has an effect on Hibbert to Lakers deal. I think Mavs should just pick up Jordan Hill and move along but Marc is a smart guy, he'll find a way to fuck everybody's day up haha

Jeremy Lin to the Hornets on a deal that finally matches his value. I like it for Hornets, low risk high reward

theronin
07-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Cubans gonna destroy DJ's credit score. Good luck buying a house now man.

htc.zenit
07-09-2015, 02:58 AM
I'm glad his staying in LA. Could make them a true contender next season.

But that twitter "war" is nothing but amazing :D blake killed it with his tweets...

Too bad all of it happened while I was sleeping :(

Gnnr
07-09-2015, 09:56 AM
No doubt, DeAndre just worked himself into a Clippers @ Mavericks game for Christmas. lol

greddy2die
07-09-2015, 10:29 AM
No doubt, DeAndre just worked himself into a Clippers @ Mavericks game for Christmas. lol

bahaha, i cant wait for the schedule to be released. im sure the league will make this one of the game this year.

Hatemy7
07-09-2015, 12:06 PM
I doubt they will do a whole lot more. I just don't think we can expect that type of performance from Gasol again. Same for Noah. I just feel like both peaked and we can expect a sharp health and performance decline.

The Portis pick tells me they are at least thinking of the future. Stay in the play offs the next two years and in 3 years they could be a power house if they spend wisely.

dude sit down.... So Gasol Killing last year, even though Lakers stated he was done 3 yrs ago.

Please continue

sure did!!! lmfao that guy just fucked the whole city of dallas lol

ZenkiKid
07-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Dallas is taking the biggest L in this years offseason. Sucks.

I hate Mark Cuban but i actually feel bad with how much he and the franchise is getting screwed out of this deal.

they pretty much had their guard down and stopped searching because they THOUGHT they had DJ in the bag.

Clippers pull some high school bullshit and convince him to stay and re-sign. They got their guy but had to go through great lengths and bitch tactics to do it though.

theronin
07-10-2015, 02:19 AM
Dallas is taking the biggest L in this years offseason. Sucks.

I hate Mark Cuban but i actually feel bad with how much he and the franchise is getting screwed out of this deal.

they pretty much had their guard down and stopped searching because they THOUGHT they had DJ in the bag.

Clippers pull some high school bullshit and convince him to stay and re-sign. They got their guy but had to go through great lengths and bitch tactics to do it though.
Just watch as this blows up in the Clippers faces.

greddy2die
07-10-2015, 05:42 AM
haha

https://video-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xfa1/v/t43.1792-2/11391577_10153125283791006_882203273_n.mp4?efg=eyJ ybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNH0%3D&rl=1500&vabr=902&oh=18f61c1169ad5094ce1cb769ac9c9d91&oe=559FD4B7

revat619
07-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Just watch as this blows up in the Clippers faces.

I seriously hope it does. I'm not even a Mavs fan, but that shit DJ pulled is just not cool. Be a man of your word.

:picardfp:

greddy2die
07-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Amare Stoudemire to the Heat on a vet minimum $1.5 million, pretty good goin Sir Riley!

Gnnr
07-11-2015, 03:36 PM
I seriously hope it does. I'm not even a Mavs fan, but that shit DJ pulled is just not cool. Be a man of your word.

Well, Cuban did screw over the Lakers in the CP3 trade so you can say its Karma.

Amare Stoudemire to the Heat on a vet minimum $1.5 million, pretty good goin Sir Riley!

We're deeeppp.

Goran Dragic/Mario Chalmers/Shabazz Napier
Dwyane Wade/Justice Winslow/Zoran Dragic
Loul Deng/Gerald Green/James Ennis
Chris Bosh/Josh McRoberts/Udonis Haslem
Hassan Whiteside/Amare Stoudamire/Chris Anderson

Although I expect Birdman and Chalmers to get dumped for salary and we plug in Tyler Johnson. I'm reading we're still after Marcus Thorton to add another shooter, so I'm thinking we move Napier as well.

Gnnr
07-27-2015, 11:56 AM
So Heat moved Napier and Zoran. I'm hoping Tyler Johnson moves into Napier's spot, we cut Ennis, keep Chalmers, keep Birdman and Riley gets us Dorrel Wright. I can't believe we're finally solid at the Point and Center positions and we have depth!

Hatemy7
07-27-2015, 12:08 PM
I heard on the radio that heat are also after joe Johnson... I don't think Joe is worth as much anymore but good for those games when D wade sits down. which is like half the season lol

Gnnr
08-14-2015, 01:05 PM
Well, the schedule is out. :naughty:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/8/12/9145277/nba-schedule-2015-16-best-games-deandre-jordan-dallas

Hatemy7
08-14-2015, 01:14 PM
Yeah the Bulls and Cavs for the 1st game of our season. sweet

greddy2die
08-14-2015, 01:15 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/Y06MMwkdSH32g/giphy.gif

greddy2die
08-16-2015, 05:25 PM
im so behind but apparently since the Sun's got rid of Marcus now Markieff wants out. Miami was somewhere talked about along with Houston or Toronto.

Goofs
09-24-2015, 10:37 PM
So long Jason Richardson. Got to love the art of the dunk, and he was one of the greats at it.

https://youtu.be/CzYb9bUVaMg

Doing this off mobile, I'll embed later

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Kallixtos
10-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Lakers looked like they had dead legs last night. Plenty of shots coming up short. They definitely need time to recover from B. Scott's 2 a days.

On another note Kidd-Gilchrist out for 6 months...

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Hatemy7
10-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Lakers looked like they had dead legs last night. Plenty of shots coming up short. They definitely need time to recover from B. Scott's 2 a days.

On another note Kidd-Gilchrist out for 6 months...

What happened to KG??? that guy is too boney for the NBA if you ask me

ALTRNTV
10-05-2015, 02:23 PM

Seriously, I think Scott has to ease up a little on them. Most of them were playing ball all summer long. Russel's court vision though... :2f2f::naughty:

Hatemy7
10-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Seriously, I think Scott has to ease up a little on them. Most of them were playing ball all summer long. Russel's court vision though... :2f2f::naughty:
why???

They need to be on this fast pace type of shit.

Kallixtos
10-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Dislocated right shoulder.
2 a day practices are over I believe. So with some rest they should have a little more energy. Guess well find out tomorrow.

ALTRNTV
10-05-2015, 02:54 PM
why???

They need to be on this fast pace type of shit.

Fast-paced play and practicing 2x a day are two separate things.

Hatemy7
10-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Dislocated right shoulder.

2 a day practices are over I believe. So with some rest they should have a little more energy. Guess well find out tomorrow.

Damm how the fuck that happened?

Fast-paced play and practicing 2x a day are two separate things.

You know they were the slowest team last year. they had no bench. they need that. They have no energy. Now that Randall is back, kobe, they have a center, and some what of a point guard. They might do some damage

Kallixtos
10-05-2015, 03:58 PM
https://youtu.be/jifMVHZmVeo

ALTRNTV
10-05-2015, 07:18 PM
You know they were the slowest team last year. they had no bench. they need that. They have no energy. Now that Randall is back, kobe, they have a center, and some what of a point guard. They might do some damage

You're missing the point. Yes, they are, on paper, a faster-paced team than last year,but they don't become a faster-paced team by doing 2 practices a day.

I hear that Scott is only doing 1 practice per day now. I'm certain the next game they'll do better, with their legs underneath them.

MotoCARR
10-14-2015, 08:37 AM

Needs to get on that Anthony Davis program and pack on the pounds of muscle. He was looking pretty big against my Bulls!

ALTRNTV
10-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Tristan Thompson gets 5yrs/$82mil. What a joke.

ray_dizzle33
10-21-2015, 09:25 PM
5 year/ 82 million*

Malik
10-21-2015, 10:27 PM
the knicks are gonna suck. it hurts me to say it

ALTRNTV
10-21-2015, 11:41 PM

...but they have PORZINGISSSS!!

5 year/ 82 million*

Thanks for catching that. $82mil for that scrub. :picardfp:

greddy2die
10-22-2015, 06:49 AM
Tyler Johnson dunking on Gooden last night

https://vine.co/v/eVmeTKdlIWx

Kallixtos
10-22-2015, 07:07 AM
Tyler Johnson dunking on Gooden last night

https://vine.co/v/eVmeTKdlIWx
It was nice....but Larry Nance's was just nasty

Goofs
10-22-2015, 08:19 AM
Gotta say this preseason has been somewhat entertaining, guys getting tossed and throwing punches, also lots of nice highlights.

Some predictions I have coming into the season
The Bulls can be a dangerous team only if they can still be good defensively
Melo, PG13, and Wall will have great years. DRose and Kobe not so much, even though I'd like them to
The Cavs still don't win the title

Also, I'm hoping this season isn't plagued of injuries like last year

Hatemy7
10-22-2015, 09:24 AM
Why does it hurt to say it? Your team is always shit lol

Tristan Thompson gets 5yrs/$82mil. What a joke.

and its guaranteed!!! lmfao. This guy got lucky and he gets paid like hes avg a nasty double double.

Gotta say this preseason has been somewhat entertaining, guys getting tossed and throwing punches, also lots of nice highlights.

Some predictions I have coming into the season
The Bulls can be a dangerous team only if they can still be good defensively
Melo, PG13, and Wall will have great years. DRose and Kobe not so much, even though I'd like them to
The Cavs still don't win the title

Also, I'm hoping this season isn't plagued of injuries like last year

The bulls will kill and the assassin will rise again ( Drose )

ALTRNTV
10-22-2015, 12:36 PM
and its guaranteed!!! lmfao. This guy got lucky and he gets paid like hes avg a nasty double double.

LBJ got him that contract, payback for Dan Gilbert.

I still don't see Chicago getting past Cleveland. Miami looks really good (on paper) this season.

Malik
10-22-2015, 10:43 PM
...but they have PORZINGISSSS!!

dont remind me please

Why does it hurt to say it? Your team is always shit lol

I was praying that kevin durant made a trade and came to new york. but that well wishing was a little ludicrous

greddy2die
10-23-2015, 09:46 AM
Miami looks really good (on paper) this season.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this season. I'm sure the beginning of the season they'll look a bit off since they are still getting meshed together, which is apparent this preseason.

Hopefully Miami doesn't get riddled with injuries either. Also less back to backs means Wade theoretically shouldn't miss as many game's (If his knees dont bother him)

Also, how about the bench this year.

Gnnr
10-27-2015, 07:54 AM
Ball night!! :snoop: :snoop:

Goofs
10-27-2015, 11:24 AM
It's been too long, let the festivities begin!

Hatemy7
10-27-2015, 11:49 AM
dont remind me please

I was praying that kevin durant made a trade and came to new york. but that well wishing was a little ludicrous

KD will leave the Thunder this year but def will not go to the Knicks lol. Phil Jackson has fucked that team with his idiotic draft lol :picardfp:

Picks the guy and gets hurt in the first practice lol.
Also KD will leave and go back home ( Washington )

He then will have a real point guard. He will kill there.

Hatemy7
10-27-2015, 11:49 AM
also Guess who is going to the Bulls season opener????

THIS FUCKING GUY RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!

Gnnr
10-27-2015, 12:27 PM
also Guess who is going to the Bulls season opener????

THIS FUCKING GUY RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!

Nice! I'm going to the Heat vs Rockets game on Sunday!

Gnnr
10-27-2015, 01:08 PM
BTW, you can watch NBA League Pass free Oct.27 to Nov. 3

greddy2die
10-27-2015, 02:30 PM

Good shit! I've actually contemplated ordering LP this year too.

Goofs
10-27-2015, 04:34 PM

Good shit! I've actually contemplated ordering LP this year too.

Yeah League Pass is really tempting this year. They also introduced a new feature where you can watch one specific game for $7. Worth it for one of those winter nights when nothing is going on.

ALTRNTV
10-27-2015, 05:20 PM
I hate the stupid blackout rule. I want to order the team-specific option (the Lakers, in this example) of all their games, but since I'm in SoCal, it's blacked out here since games are available on TW Sportsnet. I don't want cable.

Corbic
10-27-2015, 06:19 PM
I hate the stupid blackout rule. I want to order the team-specific option (the Lakers, in this example) of all their games, but since I'm in SoCal, it's blacked out here since games are available on TW Sportsnet. I don't want cable.

Yup. Bulls fan with no cable, same issue.

Basically the package only helps fans of shitty teams that get no air time since the big guys are almost always broadcasted somewhere.

Corbic
10-27-2015, 06:22 PM
Basically I wish they would come up with a mobile fan service.

You pay one price for a team and all their games streaming to one log in. Use a TV, Computer, iPad whatever.

Extra teams cost extra.

TV networks will never allow that however.

ALTRNTV
10-27-2015, 09:12 PM
Basically I wish they would come up with a mobile fan service.

You pay one price for a team and all their games streaming to one log in. Use a TV, Computer, iPad whatever.

Extra teams cost extra.

TV networks will never allow that however.

They do have that, only available out of market lol. But yes, networks and TV providers won't allow it.

enkei2k
10-28-2015, 09:13 PM
finally I can post here as a Knick fan and not be embarrassed to start the season rofl

PS - WTF is going on with Anthony Davis? 2 games in and he's stinking it up. I expected a 20/10/5/5 line from him already...way to stink up my fantasy team hah

greddy2die
10-29-2015, 07:34 AM
How about that Justice Winslow dunk with Jefferson, Zeller & Lin on him.

Hatemy7
10-29-2015, 08:13 AM
Yeah League Pass is really tempting this year. They also introduced a new feature where you can watch one specific game for $7. Worth it for one of those winter nights when nothing is going on.

I agree. But my bulls have started of 2-0 and are playing really unselfish basketball! I am loving it. I love the fact that we are literally utilizing our bench and resting our starters! and omg NIKOOOOOOOO.. Already looking like an all star. Our Big 3 Rose, Butler and Niko.

finally I can post here as a Knick fan and not be embarrassed to start the season rofl

PS - WTF is going on with Anthony Davis? 2 games in and he's stinking it up. I expected a 20/10/5/5 line from him already...way to stink up my fantasy team hah

Well he has been playing against good teams that know how to defend him. They literally made him shoot instead of going in the paint.

Corbic
10-29-2015, 10:11 AM
I agree. But my bulls have started of 2-0 and are playing really unselfish basketball! I am loving it. I love the fact that we are literally utilizing our bench and resting our starters! and omg NIKOOOOOOOO.. Already looking like an all star. Our Big 3 Rose, Butler and Niko.

I was actually disappointed. Our bench was out competed allowing the nets to catch up several times. This could have been a +40pt blow out but we continue to struggle with the long dry spells that cost us last year.

Hatemy7
10-29-2015, 10:33 AM
I was actually disappointed. Our bench was out competed allowing the nets to catch up several times. This could have been a +40pt blow out but we continue to struggle with the long dry spells that cost us last year.

I agree. I am just happy that they are playing though lol. Thibs didn't let the bench play much at all last year

ALTRNTV
10-29-2015, 01:21 PM
Byron Scott :ugh:

Lakers draft a very talented PG in Russell, but then on opening night, the head coach has a shooting guard, Clarkson, handle the ball and set up the offense. :tweak:

Hatemy7
10-29-2015, 01:23 PM
Byron Scott :ugh:

Lakers draft a very talented PG in Russell, but then on opening night, the head coach has a shooting guard, Clarkson, handle the ball and set up the offense. :tweak:

Also kobe doesn't take the final shot? The fuck is wrong with you!!!:picardfp:

You have kobe who is a beast when it comes to final shots. He is not a choke artist like LeBron! He is a winner.

ALTRNTV
10-29-2015, 01:24 PM
I love Kobe and all, but that was a well designed play. Williams makes those shot 9 out of 10 times.

Hatemy7
10-29-2015, 01:27 PM
I love Kobe and all, but that was a well designed play. Williams makes those shot 9 out of 10 times.

No dude. sorry.

You got kobe. You let him take that shot.

Da fuq!!!! Williams still ran into a bunch of dudes. While kobe was left on a ISO

ALTRNTV
10-29-2015, 01:33 PM
No dude. sorry.

You got kobe. You let him take that shot.

Da fuq!!!! Williams still ran into a bunch of dudes. While kobe was left on a ISO

Kobe had one guy on him, with 4 seconds left. He was at the 3pt line being guarded. He was not open at all. But at the same time, if this season really doesn't matter, win or lose, might as well have Kobe shoot it. I was happy with the play though. My only gripe is why have Russell play off the ball, in a situation where he isn't experienced with?

Kallixtos
10-29-2015, 02:33 PM
I was happy with Kobe, until he started chucking up threes.

I was content with LouWill taking that shot, very good look.

I believe Russell was actually playing the 2 yesterday. Which is why he looked lost off the ball. I feel like he is being very passive, instead of just playing his game. He will get it though.

Btw anyone see this? Oh DeMarcus you so mean!

http://teamstre.am/1GySRzh

ALTRNTV
10-29-2015, 04:03 PM
Exactly. Byron had Russell at the 2 spot. Why would you draft a POINT GUARD that the Lakers have been wanting.. only to have him play off the ball at the 2 spot?

@Mike_Bresnahan Changes already in Laker backcourt: D'Angelo Russell will play more PG while Clarkson will be more of a SG in Friday's game at SAC.

Wow, there's a new concept... play the PG at the PG position!

Gnnr
10-29-2015, 06:37 PM

I can't believe the Knicks strung together a team of actual NBA players, lmfao

tricky_ab
10-30-2015, 06:01 AM
Ah The Raptors are looking great so far! Glad the season is back! I'm going to try and make it to more games in person this year. I was lacking the previous year...

ZenkiKid
10-30-2015, 10:21 AM
I was happy with Kobe, until he started chucking up threes.

I was content with LouWill taking that shot, very good look.

I believe Russell was actually playing the 2 yesterday. Which is why he looked lost off the ball. I feel like he is being very passive, instead of just playing his game. He will get it though.

Btw anyone see this? Oh DeMarcus you so mean!

http://teamstre.am/1GySRzh

Kobe kept chucking shots because he was trying to get foul calls and he should have on majority of his shots. Hence the reason why he went 8-24. Shitty coaching and refs resulted in that loss IMO. Kevin Martin getting every single foul call but the lakers getting damn near none in the 2nd half is stupid. I knew the refs were screwing us when they flat out ignored Kobe and Lou's timeout call with like 10 seconds left.

Very good play drawn up at the end but I wish that Lou didnt try to be so fancy and just lay it up. They couldve also drawn the play up to inbound to Randall for the flush. Worst case scenario there he wouldve been fouled and sent to the line.

Scott started fucking up when he pulled the 2nd unit too early when they were red hot. He then took forever taking them out when they were getting their ass kicked.

Demarcus Cousins shooting 3s is the stupidest thing ive seen in this early season. Dudes like 7 feet tall why the hell are you so far away from the rim?

Hatemy7
10-30-2015, 10:44 AM
I can't believe the Knicks strung together a team of actual NBA players, lmfao

Their rookie has been impressive so far.

Ah The Raptors are looking great so far! Glad the season is back! I'm going to try and make it to more games in person this year. I was lacking the previous year...

Raptors always look great until Drake shows up to their games lol.

Kobe kept chucking shots because he was trying to get foul calls and he should have on majority of his shots. Hence the reason why he went 8-24. Shitty coaching and refs resulted in that loss IMO. Kevin Martin getting every single foul call but the lakers getting damn near none in the 2nd half is stupid. I knew the refs were screwing us when they flat out ignored Kobe and Lou's timeout call with like 10 seconds left.

Very good play drawn up at the end but I wish that Lou didnt try to be so fancy and just lay it up. They couldve also drawn the play up to inbound to Randall for the flush. Worst case scenario there he wouldve been fouled and sent to the line.

Scott started fucking up when he pulled the 2nd unit too early when they were red hot. He then took forever taking them out when they were getting their ass kicked.

Demarcus Cousins shooting 3s is the stupidest thing ive seen in this early season. Dudes like 7 feet tall why the hell are you so far away from the rim?

Im sorry im sticking to my #24 son. He should of shot it.

also Cousin hitting them 3s was nasty

ZenkiKid
10-30-2015, 05:11 PM
Their rookie has been impressive so far.

Im sorry im sticking to my #24 son. He should of shot it.

also Cousin hitting them 3s was nasty

Oh no dont get me wrong im a Laker fan too but I love the fact that Kobe really doesnt have to do as much as he used to. Lakers got some young killers now, its just a matter of keeping it together and racking up wins. Kobe should easily play every single game this season. They definitely have a better team this year and SHOULD make the playoffs as a low seed. We'll see though.

Cousins being a stretch 5 is so stupid. Youre 7 feet tall with shoes on. Stay your ass underneath the basket.

tricky_ab
11-01-2015, 07:09 AM

La la la, I can't hear you!

Though I think I have tickets to Drake night so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZenkiKid
11-02-2015, 07:18 AM
Scott and the rest of the coaching staff need to re-evaluate their approach on managing this team.

So far..

Kobe looks extremely stifled. Im not worried about his performance for now. Dudes coming off of 2 season ending injuries. He just needs to work himself back up to shape.

The rest of the team looks TIRED!! Scott's old school approach on practices is obviously not working out great and he needs to change the way they are training.

Gnnr
11-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Was at the crazy Heat/Houston game last night! Down 21 and come back to win by 20! Nutz! :eek:

Hatemy7
11-02-2015, 12:00 PM
La la la, I can't hear you!

Though I think I have tickets to Drake night so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry to hear that

Was at the crazy Heat/Houston game last night! Down 21 and come back to win by 20! Nutz! :eek:

Houston is in a world of hurt. They have all this money invested in Harden and howard to get 0 results. Harden is a big actor who is a choke artist. Howard is a big baby who cant do shit regardless of who guards him.

They will finish in the first round of the playoffs.

ALTRNTV
11-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Houston will be fine. It's only 3 games into the season.

OKC and Golden State look amazing. I expect them to be in the WCF.

Scott and the rest of the coaching staff need to re-evaluate their approach on managing this team.

So far..

Kobe looks extremely stifled. Im not worried about his performance for now. Dudes coming off of 2 season ending injuries. He just needs to work himself back up to shape.

The rest of the team looks TIRED!! Scott's old school approach on practices is obviously not working out great and he needs to change the way they are training.

Kobe just needs to get his legs back, all his shots are short. I also hate Byron's substitutions. He always has whole units, instead of one or two players here and there. When a player is hot, he'll pull them out. When a player is sucking, he leaves him there. Why is Kelly getting so many minutes? Byron's old-school coaching is not working. He NEEDS to play Russell as many minutes as he can.

I said from the pre-season that he was running them tired:

Seriously, I think Scott has to ease up a little on them. Most of them were playing ball all summer long.

Kallixtos
11-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Jeezus! Finally got 1 win lol.

AD went off tonight! Still not enough though.

greddy2die
11-11-2015, 10:14 AM
So how about that Chalmers/Ennis to Memphis trade. I always felt Chalmers was going to get dealt, it was just a matter of when. I know the Heat were looking for a 3rd team to get involved to take Beno Udrih but I guess that didn't happen. Maybe they'll make another move another time during the season to lighten up that hit they'll take for the repeater tax.

Gnnr
11-11-2015, 12:30 PM
So how about that Chalmers/Ennis to Memphis trade. I always felt Chalmers was going to get dealt, it was just a matter of when. I know the Heat were looking for a 3rd team to get involved to take Beno Udrih but I guess that didn't happen. Maybe they'll make another move another time during the season to lighten up that hit they'll take for the repeater tax.

Bittersweet, but it was time. Tyler Johnson, Justise Winslow and McRoberts have really stepped up. Once Green comes back they'll have an even stronger second unit. I think Birdman will be getting moved by the trade deadline, although I wouldn't be surprised if they move Deng or even Dragic who doesn't seem to be fitting into the mix.

Hatemy7
11-11-2015, 12:54 PM

I always felt like he could of done something but he has conditioning issues.

greddy2die
11-12-2015, 08:08 AM
Bittersweet, but it was time. Tyler Johnson, Justise Winslow and McRoberts have really stepped up. Once Green comes back they'll have an even stronger second unit. I think Birdman will be getting moved by the trade deadline, although I wouldn't be surprised if they move Deng or even Dragic who doesn't seem to be fitting into the mix.

Gerald should be back with the team after tonights Jazz game. His 2 game team mandated suspension started with the Lakers game. Hopefully he wont be punching anymore people in his condo lobby, haha. I still wonder why he was hospitalized for a few days.

Anyway, I heard something that I liked about the Chalmers trader. "we know what Chalmers ceiling is, not Tylers". After his role change last year & the departure of LeBron his #'s were down & shooting %.

enkei2k
11-18-2015, 09:29 AM
sooo...anyone want to take bets on when the Warriors will get their first loss of the season?

Goofs
11-18-2015, 10:40 AM
It's been a suprising season so far in general. I think the Bulls have a better chance of stopping the Warriors than the Clippers, so I'm going with that

Firing McHale was a bad idea. That locker room has no leader and the personalities don't mesh. Sadly McHale took the fall.

greddy2die
11-18-2015, 11:25 AM
Firing McHale was a bad idea. That locker room has no leader and the personalities don't mesh. Sadly McHale took the fall.

That's how most team's operate (and job's in general) sadly, the coach is the most expendable person whether its the real problem or not.

Also, how about that Whiteside triple double last night......in a loss. Heat bench got horribly outscored yet again by Minnesota's bench. Only put up 13 damn pts.

Hatemy7
11-18-2015, 12:43 PM
It's been a suprising season so far in general. I think the Bulls have a better chance of stopping the Warriors than the Clippers, so I'm going with that

Kinda is his fault. He recruited Howard who is the without a doubt the SOFTEST dude in the nba. Who does not produce for shit. Once was a defensive master. Now he just bitches and cries too dam much!!! his attitude is shit. Truth is the Rockets should of kept Parson. Also James is shit of a defender. He rarely makes his team better.

Also I am willing to bet that the bulls will give the warriors its first L .....

Corbic
12-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Since no one said it - This is Officially Kobe Bryant's last season now.

Hatemy7
12-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Since no one said it - This is Officially Kobe Bryant's last season now.

Sad day in sports...

HE is my #2 on my list.

Dutchmalmiss
12-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Definitely going to be different without him next year for the Lakers and the NBA. Couple good letters to/about him.

http://ballislife.com/dear-kobe-a-letter-from-a-celtics-fan-who-hates-you/

http://www.lakersnation.com/what-ill-miss-most-when-kobe-bryant-retires/2015/11/30/

Kallixtos
12-02-2015, 09:23 AM
I really wasnt expecting him to be this bad to start the season. If he is settling for all these long range shots, it only shows how his body must be feeling.

He is only hurting the team at this point. Well....i guess if they win the lottery, Ben Simmons will be the prize

ALTRNTV
12-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Kobe can shoot the Lakers all the way to Ben Simmons! #TeamTank is in full effect... even if they aren't trying to tank.

Gnnr
12-04-2015, 10:00 PM
I would tank for Simmons, dude is legit.

Goofs
12-15-2015, 10:02 AM
So glad this streak is over, ended up getting really annoying since that's all any basketball media outlet reported on. Especially when they started to say that their streak carried over from last season. WTF.

However, this season is looking like a runaway for the Warriors. Lots of teams that did well last year aren't doing so hot right now. (Clippers, Rockets, Memphis, Hawks) Hoping the Spurs can take them down.

Hatemy7
12-15-2015, 10:07 AM
So glad this streak is over, ended up getting really annoying since that's all any basketball media outlet reported on. Especially when they started to say that their streak carried over form last season. WTF.

However, this season is looking like a runaway for the Warriors. Lots of teams that did well last year aren't doing so hot right now. (Clippers, Rockets, Memphis, Hawks) Hoping the Spurs can take them down.

IDK man the spurs are really showing their age now. Duncan is super slow now.

I hope they do loose in the playoffs.

Overall of the NBA teams are struggling right now

Goofs
12-15-2015, 10:12 AM
IDK man the spurs are really showing their age now. Duncan is super slow now.

I hope they do loose in the playoffs.

Overall of the NBA teams are struggling right now
Idk what you're seeing, but the Spurs have the second best record in the league and have been beating teams by 30 in the last 2 weeks. (Hawks and Utah)

Also they have a Kawahi Leaonard in his prime, LA, Pop, and the "aging" big 3 is extremely efficient even though they do not score as much. Spurs should be fine.

Dutchmalmiss
12-15-2015, 11:20 AM
Idk what you're seeing, but the Spurs have the second best record in the league and have been beating teams by 30 in the last 2 weeks. (Hawks and Utah)

Also they have a Kawahi Leaonard in his prime, LA, Pop, and the "aging" big 3 is extremely efficient even though they do not score as much. Spurs should be fine.

Serious. They don't move much either, but their ball movement is beautiful.

Kallixtos
12-15-2015, 11:22 AM
So glad this streak is over, ended up getting really annoying since that's all any basketball media outlet reported on. Especially when they started to say that their streak carried over from last season. WTF.

I thought the exact same way about the streak carrying over. It didnt make much sense.

Gnnr
12-22-2015, 01:16 PM
I thought the exact same way about the streak carrying over. It didnt make much sense.

As far as I'm concerned Lakrers own record and Heat are in second. Same thing with Luke Walton not getting credit for the wins, that's total bullshit.

greddy2die
12-23-2015, 11:47 AM
I thought the same thing, I didnt like that the streak carried over from last season. I understand its a technicality but I still cant take it haha.

BTW, I know you know i love the heat but i mean COME ON! How many steps did Justice take on this breakaway? he might as well have never dribbled haha

https://vine.co/v/iKLa0gnYdgI

Dutchmalmiss
12-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Kobe looked good in last night's rare win, but I hope he knows to let off the gas if they're trying to pick up Ben Simmons.

Goofs
01-19-2016, 10:45 AM
http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/BMS15/ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (http://s591.photobucket.com/user/BMS15/media/ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.html)

Dutchmalmiss
01-22-2016, 02:44 PM
Blatt Fired.

Josh Smith back to Houston.

Goofs
01-25-2016, 10:28 AM
Biggest game of the season tonight, who's got who?

I got GSW winning tonight

mau5trap
01-25-2016, 02:50 PM
Biggest game of the season tonight, who's got who?

I got GSW winning tonight

It's gonna be a close game but I think GSW will take the win.

Duncan is out tonight

BOROSUN
01-26-2016, 12:38 AM
I cringe every time I see like green play.

we need another shaq in this lame nba generation.

Goofs
01-26-2016, 10:46 AM
I cringe every time I see like green play.

we need another shaq in this lame nba generation.

Guess you haven't been paying attention to DMC this season.

Dutchmalmiss
01-26-2016, 11:15 AM
It's gonna be a close game but I think GSW will take the win.

Duncan is out tonight

Damn, so much for it being close haha.

Kawhi can't even handle Curry.

BOROSUN
01-26-2016, 08:38 PM
I haven't been following the kings or dmc.
ive seen only a couple of highlights. definitely no shaq physical ragdoll you dominance but he has overall better skills then shaq.

Corbic
01-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Blake Griffin broke his hand in a fight... Lmao

SoundEfx
01-27-2016, 12:30 AM
Yeh, it was all over espn. League is investigating and the Clippers is cooperating.

I find it funny that he 'tweeted' his apology rather than write an official letter to the NBA and his team.

mau5trap
02-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Damn, so much for it being close haha.

Kawhi can't even handle Curry.

broo, I'm not sure what happened lol. Aldridge didn't bring his A game.

BOROSUN
02-03-2016, 08:29 PM
jwall dismantled gsw weak and over hyped defense.

Corbic
02-03-2016, 09:35 PM
jwall dismantled gsw weak and over hyped defense.

But it's not like The Wizards could shut down GSW offense.

It's hard to imagine anyone is going to beat them 5/7 post season.

SoundEfx
02-04-2016, 10:47 AM
Do you think they will break the 72/10 Bulls record?

Goofs
02-04-2016, 10:50 AM
Do you think they will break the 72/10 Bulls record?

Still too early to tell. The 06-07 Mavs had a 55 game stretch where they went 50-5 and still didn't break the record.

Hatemy7
02-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Still too early to tell. The 06-07 Mavs had a 55 game stretch where they went 50-5 and still didn't break the record.

I agree.

Also am I the only one that thinks that Hoiberg ( Bulls Coach ) should get fired and let Randy Brown ( Ex bulls player and knows the triangle offense like woah ) should coach?

Goofs
02-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Yeh Hoidberg is garbage, that whole chemistry in the Bulls locker room is just wrong. They're not going anywhere with this current squad. I was actually excited that the Bulls could make a trade for Noah and someone else for some valuable assets but the dude got injured so there goes that.

SoundEfx
02-04-2016, 02:27 PM
But isn't/wasn't Noah the real heart of the team or do you think Butler took that role?

Goofs
02-04-2016, 06:19 PM
He used to be, but the man is just injury prone and has no real skill. He's past his athletic prime, his stats for the last 2 seasons have been abysmal

SoundEfx
02-05-2016, 09:34 AM
That's a sad but true fact.

So should they just hand GS their title now or what? lol

Hatemy7
02-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Yeh Hoidberg is garbage, that whole chemistry in the Bulls locker room is just wrong. They're not going anywhere with this current squad. I was actually excited that the Bulls could make a trade for Noah and someone else for some valuable assets but the dude got injured so there goes that.

I honestly think we have a good squad but you also need a coach!!
Dude puts mirotic on lebron lol Fucking guy cant move for shit. Too damm slow defensively. Offensively he is very very predictable. The nba has caught on to his fake/foul/pump shot and isnt what he was last year. Has not improved at all.
Jimmy butler has been our best player without a doubt. Drose is looking better every game. Gasol is doing his thing. We just need our bench to show up. Simple as that. I truly now think that firing Thibs was a bad move on our end.

That's a sad but true fact.

So should they just hand GS their title now or what? lol

NA bro. they will run out of gas. Just wait till the playoffs. Spurs have the best coach out there and will create a scheme.

ALTRNTV
02-05-2016, 11:11 PM
I still have my money on the Spurs and Popovich.

tricky_ab
02-14-2016, 08:53 AM
The dunk contest was CRAZY last night.

https://giant.gfycat.com/LeadingLittleAbyssiniancat.gif

http://abload.de/img/untitled-37fqnk.gif

http://abload.de/img/untitled-46jy41.gif

http://abload.de/img/untitled-5ivpam.gif

My voice is still horse, and I'm happy that I was able to see it live in my city. Tonight is the All Star game. Should be a great time!

mau5trap
02-14-2016, 10:58 AM
DUNK CONTEST of the Century. I feel like Gordon got robbed tho..

Goofs
02-14-2016, 02:39 PM
My voice is still horse, and I'm happy that I was able to see it live in my city. Tonight is the All Star game. Should be a great time!

Dam I can't imagine the atmosphere of seeing it live, I was going crazy just watching it on TV. The form on each dunk was just perfect, plus seeing them all go down on the 1st try made it that much better.

Agreed. This was the toughest dunk of the night, and my favorite.

To be able to time the moving mascot, cuff it perfectly, spin, and still throw in a little of flair with the Mailman tribute is just crazy. Perfection.

tricky_ab
02-14-2016, 03:30 PM
Dam I can't imagine the atmosphere of seeing it live, I was going crazy just watching it on TV. The form on each dunk was just perfect, plus seeing them all go down on the 1st try made it that much better.

It's going to be hard to top it tonight, but I'm sure it's going to be AMAZING! I'm just about to head to the city for dinner, then the All Star game...

mau5trap
02-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Holy toledo!!! ya'll watching this???!?!
this is as good and possibly better than the dunk contest

theronin
02-14-2016, 11:24 PM
The all star game is lame now.

Hatemy7
02-15-2016, 08:02 AM
Gordon got robbed son!!!! Seriously.

ZenkiKid
02-15-2016, 09:54 AM
Aaron Gordon definitely got robbed. His final dunk, that behind the head then pumped it between his legs before finally slamming it was super underrated.

DenkiMan!
02-15-2016, 11:30 AM
it's clear none of you saw the dunk Jordan Kilganon did...during the All Star game timeout....in jeans

LtTbVcn7HPw

theronin
02-15-2016, 04:04 PM
it's clear none of you saw the dunk Jordan Kilganon did...during the All Star game timeout....in jeans

LtTbVcn7HPw
Oh I saw that. We had to rewind it 3 times.... one of the craziest dunks I've ever seen....

Hatemy7
02-15-2016, 04:17 PM

LtTbVcn7HPw

I saw that weak ass shit lol

all jokes aside it was nasty and white boy has some BUNNIES!!!!!!!

SoundEfx
02-18-2016, 09:11 AM
I didn't see the contest, but from those gifs, how did Gordon not win?

Who won it, the free throw line dude?

DenkiMan!
02-18-2016, 10:36 AM
^^^ Yep Zach LaVine for the wolves, 2nd year in a row.

FRpilot
02-18-2016, 10:54 AM

Yea, I think most of Gordan's dunk's were more unique and never really seen before, but I guess his final dunk felt kind of boring to the judges and he lost it with that one (even though you don't see it often and it's pretty difficult to do).

Agreed. This was the toughest dunk of the night, and my favorite.

To be able to time the moving mascot, cuff it perfectly, spin, and still throw in a little of flair with the Mailman tribute is just crazy. Perfection.

Yea, this was my favorite dunk too. I felt like a lot of the dunks came out of NBA Jam with all the hangtime these guys had and then to wind up their arms and tomahawk. Especially this one.

Hatemy7
02-18-2016, 11:36 AM
Dammit the bulls are putting everyone on the chopping block!

That really sucks ass!

Corbic
02-18-2016, 12:30 PM

That really sucks ass!

They need to. Team has fallen apart. They need to can Fred.

Goofs
02-18-2016, 12:36 PM
Yes, Yes, and Yes.

tricky_ab
02-18-2016, 12:58 PM

That really sucks ass!

They should have honestly blown the team up one or two seasons ago.

Hatemy7
02-18-2016, 01:04 PM

Fuck yeah dude is garbage. The team does not respect him at all what so ever. He should of never been a coach in the NBA. He does not know how to read defensive plays and doesnt change the offensive gameplan. Only thing I will say is that he knows how to many manage minutes lol. That is all. lol

Hatemy7
02-18-2016, 01:05 PM
They should have honestly blown the team up one or two seasons ago.

You crazy......

tricky_ab
02-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Oh boy... Doc traded Lance for Jeff Green?! The Clips can't trade another first until 2021. So the year after the next Presidential election, and all they got was no impact Jeff Green.

You crazy......

Not really... They seem to be really stagnated, and there's no "few" pieces to get them over this hump of sorts. Rose is breaking down quicker then the team would like as well...

Corbic
02-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Fuck yeah dude is garbage. The team does not respect him at all what so ever. He should of never been a coach in the NBA. He does not know how to read defensive plays and doesnt change the offensive gameplan. Only thing I will say is that he knows how to many manage minutes lol. That is all. lol

I was just reading how the team won't even follow his offensive strategies.

Hatemy7
02-18-2016, 02:30 PM
Oh boy... Doc traded Lance for Jeff Green?! The Clips can't trade another first until 2021. So the year after the next Presidential election, and all they got was no impact Jeff Green.

Not really... They seem to be really stagnated, and there's no "few" pieces to get them over this hump of sorts. Rose is breaking down quicker then the team would like as well...

Dude what are you talking about? lol

You do know that he gets hit more than anyone on the team right not only that the team looks " Stagnated " due to the lack of coaching! its horrible.

I was just reading how the team won't even follow his offensive strategies.

Few players have gone to the media to say that his style wont work in the NBA due to it being too much like a college plays. Guy is just horrible. I honestly say its time to let RANDY BROWN ( assistant coach ) run it and see what they TRIANGLE offense can do for our team. Team players run to him for info and wisdom according to a few players.

tricky_ab
02-18-2016, 02:34 PM
Dude what are you talking about? lol

You do know that he gets hit more than anyone on the team right not only that the team looks " Stagnated " due to the lack of coaching! its horrible.

Few players have gone to the media to say that his style wont work in the NBA due to it being too much like a college plays. Guy is just horrible. I honestly say its time to let RANDY BROWN ( assistant coach ) run it and see what they TRIANGLE offense can do for our team. Team players run to him for info and wisdom according to a few players.

So what you're saying is with proper coaching, that current roster could win the east? I don't see it. But that's not my team so...

Hatemy7
02-18-2016, 02:50 PM
So what you're saying is with proper coaching, that current roster could win the east? I don't see it. But that's not my team so...

Are you kidding me?

Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

you clearly dont know much about basketball.

Goofs
02-18-2016, 02:53 PM
Are you kidding me?

Yes that is exactly what I am saying.

you clearly dont know much about basketball.
They had a proper coach with Thibs and they still couldn't do it. The problem is the roster, too much conflicting personalities.

Hatemy7
02-18-2016, 02:59 PM
They had a proper coach with Thibs and they still couldn't do it. The problem is the roster, too much conflicting personalities.

ummm no. Roster was injured.