PDA

View Full Version : FREE iPod...yes FREE...=)

nokeone
08-18-2004, 05:44 PM
ok ok...skeptical yes...but here is the Wired Magazine article affirming it.

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_2

and here is the link:

http://www.freeiPods.com/referral info baleeted

i figure what the hell...it's worth a shot...everything points to it being legit..

FYI to anyone reading this: DO NOT POST THIS TYPE OF THREAD

citizen
08-18-2004, 05:45 PM
though he walk through the shadow of the valley of death, he fears no evil (including mr meph). it was nice knowing you.

nokeone
08-18-2004, 05:48 PM
oh yeah?..he's not a fan of this?..

i could see if it was a scam or scheme of some sort..

oh well..he's free to delete...(of course not needing my approval for that..lol)..

my bad if so...

citizen
08-18-2004, 05:50 PM
i would take out the reffereal link, that's grounds for a banstick. haven't you seen any of the other threads?

nokeone
08-18-2004, 05:54 PM
well the referral link is the entire point..lol..thus how the whole thing works...you have to have 5 friends also sign up..who in turn have 5 friends..yada yada...

but yeah..i'll do a search..see if my days are numbered..lol..

nokeone
08-18-2004, 05:59 PM
i only found one thread..locked...but didn't even see mr meph post...so i dunno...

whatever...if it gets locked it gets locked..if it doesn't it doesn't...

the thing is, if everyone here was cool about it, seriously every single member of zilvia.net could have a free ipod with the sheer number of people here...

buuuut that would require people working together and being friendly..lol..and how often does that happen here...:D

the only hard part is doing the offers...but for me..i have a pet..so i spent $20 on pet supplies i needed anyway...lol..easy enough..:)

mk20116
08-18-2004, 06:03 PM
mr. meph banned one guy i think. the other ones were deleted.

mrmephistopheles
08-18-2004, 06:16 PM
No,, I've banned 2 users over this. The last guy was the 'free Zilvia bans' thread I stickied in OT.
Noah, I'm torn. One one hand, I don't want to ban you, because I know you're generally a good guy and probably wouldn't intentionally break the rules, knowing the consequences. On the other hand, I know you have a penchant for screwing around, and I htink you might've done this to see what I'd do if put in this situation.
I'll figure out what I'm going to do later.

FYI to anyone who cares. Nokeone was temporarily banned over this.