PDA

View Full Version : NY RB25DET NEO Parts for sale

s14dragster
06-13-2015, 06:29 PM
Please email me at [email protected] for pictures. Shoot me a offer.

1. Plazamaman Intake Upper Manifold and Throttle Body $1200- black Color

R34 Intake Manifold NEO
Based on the highly successful R33 design, we knew that there was no need to reinvent the wheel, so created a plenum to suit the R34 NEO engine as well...

Suits all street and high horsepower applications

CNC machined base with hand crafted dome top plenum, internal ram tubes and 5.5L capacity

Uses factory cable, battery and idle speed motor. Throttle body must be changed to a Plazmaman billet item, due to the OEM physical size (and ugliness!) 66mm or 72mm for street use recommended for applications of up to 900hp

Eliminates ugly water lines and wiring that sit on top of the motor near the firewall for an ultra clean look

85mm and 100mm throttle bodies are available

Has the ability to turn a good looking engine bay into a show winner

Comes with studs and vaccum fittings

Improve throttle response, mid range and top end powernd big top end power gains

Bolt on and tune accordingly for a 20+hp at the wheels power gain

Capable of flowing 1000+ HP with supporting throttle body

Billet 66 MM throttle body

Featuring a progressive linkage

O-ring flange seal

Aerospace body and split throttle shaft material

Unique counter sunk flange bolt design

Thick 2mm brass butterfly for consistent positive seal

Weld on flanges are available to suit custom applications as well as many universal TPS sensor adaptors to suit most engines. A must for any high power upgrade!

2. New!! $500 - Selling Tomei Poncam for the R34 Skyline with RB25DET Neo, ER34 Model.

Note: 260 Duartion IN/EX with 9.15mm Lift IN/EX

Tomei Poncam camshafts are designed as a "drop in application!", No dailing in required as the nock-pin has been pre-set so that the timing it set for you. No valve spring upgrades needed and is the cheapest and best upgade for street and track use. Will work on the OEM ECU settings and aftermarket ECU if you want more customised settings.

3. New 850cc Bosch Fuel Injectors.- $500

6x Brand New 850cc High resistant Bosch Fuel Injectors. The injectors are flow tested and balanced to insure cylinder per cylinder horsepower equilibrium. Top-feed fuel injection setup. We will also supply a set of free Plug and Play Fuel Injector connector adapters which will allow the injectors to plug right in. No cutting or soldering wires necessary.

At the engines stock fuel pressure of (43.5psi) the injectors can support engines making up to 800hp (@ 80% duty). At 4bar fuel pressure the injectors can support engines making up to 900hp. The injectors utilize a cone spray pattern which will provide proper fuel atomization resulting in smoother idle, and clean combustion characteristics. With the combination of a balanced set and great fuel atomization, you will achieve light and partial throttle drivability, lower emissions, easier tuning, and more power output to the wheels.

This kit is fitted for Nissan Skyline R34 GTS-T RB25DET NEO6 engine with Greddy or ISIS after-market intake manifold. Will also fit R33 with Greddy or ISIS Intake Manifold.

4. HKS cast Iron RB25DET Manifold, Downpipe, waste gate and Turbo. $900, be advised this turbo set up came from Japan, I do not know the condition of the turbo.

5. Nissan GT-R R34 Driver and Passenger Fender Mud Guard. -$280

6. CX-Racing- $240
Black FMIC- Intercooler + Piping + Silicon Hose + T-Clamp
All Top Quality Products.

-Bar & Plate Intercooler
-Core Size: 24"x11"X3"
-Overall Size: 31"x11"x3"
-3" Thick Core, 2.75" Inlet & Outlet

Piping Kit: 2.5" For Turbo pipes And 3" For Throttle Body pipes
Comes with Silicon Hoses, and T-Bolt Clamps

7. OEM Rb25det NEO Upper & Lower Intake manifold $220

Please email me at [email protected] for pictures. Shoot me a offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s14dragster
06-28-2015, 05:13 AM
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s14dragster
07-06-2015, 06:12 AM
1. HKS Manifold-Sold.

2. Plazamaman Intake manifold & Throttle-Sold

3. Tomei Manifold $450

4. Bosch Injectors $450

5. GTR Mud Guard- $250