PDA

View Full Version : CA 1991 Toyota MR2 N/A SW21 Trade? Or Sell.

Jayce
06-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Deleted I've decided to keep her and since I can't delete my account here I'm asking any admin to remove my profile here. I'm leaving the forums there is too many Kids and BSers. I'm done with this scene for good. I'm moving on to bigger and better things apparently being real gets u shit talkers don't understand it don't care. Sorry zilvia but it's changed here for the worse not the better. Now for the lingering A Holes that troll this site like a religion all I can say is growing up is a prime nessesity. I'm outa here with a smile on my face love peace and chicken grease lmao.

Jayce
06-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Deleted Post

Jayce
06-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Corolla was too crappy to pull the trigger on. Still for Trade if there is any interest here.

Stealthyfish
06-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Damn. Wish you were closer to me since I'm looking for one of these and I'm selling an S14 right now. glws

Jayce
06-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Damn. Wish you were closer to me since I'm looking for one of these and I'm selling an S14 right now. glws

I'll drive 10 to 15 hours closer too you.

Jayce
06-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Still searching for a S14 Clean Title anyone?

Jayce
06-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Still for sale @ 4000 or trade.

Jayce
06-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Any interest out there for a MR2? I'm in no hurry to sell or trade I can wait for the best offer.

Jayce
06-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Deleted Post

Jayce
06-16-2015, 02:39 PM
I am definitely over the AE86 too many Corolla Hoarders around asking far too much for a Slow Rolla. My MR2 is not worth trading for a shitty rolla. I'm looking for a Clean S13, S14 and Miata NB if anyone has one that is willing to "Straight Trade" No cash on top any were. I've said this before I'm in no hurry or desperate to Sell or Trade I can definitely wait this out. I told myself I would never say this line but fuck it I know exactly what I have and what it's worth low ballers and dreamers don't contact me I have no time for u and will not waste my time on u. No AE86's, I've been offered enough poop box AE86's "SR5's".

dizzariot
06-16-2015, 08:52 PM
I am definitely over the AE86 too many Corolla Hoarders around asking far too much for a Slow Rolla. My MR2 is not worth trading for a shitty rolla. I'm looking for a Clean S13, S14 and Miata NB if anyone has one that is willing to "Straight Trade" No cash on top any were. I've said this before I'm in no hurry or desperate to Sell or Trade I can definitely wait this out. I told myself I would never say this line but fuck it I know exactly what I have and what it's worth low ballers and dreamers don't contact me I have no time for u and will not waste my time on u. No AE86's, I've been offered enough poop box AE86's "SR5's".

This is what happens when you change your price three times to accommodate the prices of your ever-changing interests in another chassis. Non-turbo MR2s don't normally go for that much.

That being said, I'd pay your asking price if I was on the market...but when you change/edit your posts to hide your fluctuating price people aren't going to take you seriously.

GLWS.

Jayce
06-17-2015, 12:53 PM
This is what happens when you change your price three times to accommodate the prices of your ever-changing interests in another chassis. Non-turbo MR2s don't normally go for that much.

That being said, I'd pay your asking price if I was on the market...but when you change/edit your posts to hide your fluctuating price people aren't going to take you seriously.

GLWS.

First off this car belongs to me. My price has changed once here on Zilvia. I have said I'm in no hurry to sell. My interests are my business and I'll edit whatever I want on my post. I don't care if my car is N/A I prefer it. The condition of my car dictates it's price. My MR2 is one of the cleanest "Stock Rides" around. My MR2 will not go for cheap with that said haters and trolls stay off my listing. Serious offers will be considered, lastly I'm not a racer I'm a driver and my MR2 has never been drifted or raced or even modded. She is a well taken care of MR2. I'm not dieing to get rid of my MR2 waiting is the name of the game.

Jayce
06-18-2015, 02:22 AM
Bump Bump Bump :2f2f:

deedub
06-18-2015, 04:48 AM
14 days ago you said "I will add more pics of every angle and underneath of my MR2 later Today."

dizzariot
06-18-2015, 05:07 AM
14 days ago you said "I will add more pics of every angle and underneath of my MR2 later Today."

This kid doesn't know what he wants or what he's doing. If you want it then you better buy it before it spikes up to $6k next week.

Jayce
06-18-2015, 12:53 PM

Honestly I got lazy to add more pics it's a mission using photo bucket. I'll try and update today.

Jayce
06-18-2015, 01:01 PM
This kid doesn't know what he wants or what he's doing. If you want it then you better buy it before it spikes up to $6k next week.

:picardfp: lol thanks for the bump :drama: by the way keep up your kiddie BS I could use the free bumps. :2f2f:

FaLKoN240
06-18-2015, 01:17 PM
I'm the marketplace mod and what Dizzariot is saying is true.

Make a price, and stick to it otherwise NEGOTIATE YOUR TERMS.

I've never seen an NA MR2 go for that much without substantial mods.

Also if you're gonna sell that car you might want to post more than one pic with mismatched Plastidipped wheels.

Jayce
06-18-2015, 01:24 PM
I'm the marketplace mod and what Dizzariot is saying is true.

Make a price, and stick to it otherwise NEGOTIATE YOUR TERMS.

I've never seen an NA MR2 go for that much without substantial mods.

Also if you're gonna sell that car you might want to post more than one pic with mismatched Plastidipped wheels.
Price made, I staggered my MR2 for driving purposes it stays more planted on my current set up in the rain versus the same size rims all the way around. It's trial and error and I came to the conclusion that this wheel set up keeps my rear end from slipping out as much. Thank you for the reply and insight.