PDA

View Full Version : Mod Max Silvia S15 - Who else thinks this LS1 Apocalypse Silvia is Awesome? - Spoiler

Extreme Dimensions
05-15-2015, 10:52 AM
http://www.crankandpiston.com/brain/media/2015/05/MightCarMods-Mod-Max-02.jpg

Recently the guys at Mighty Car Mods created a post apocalyptic Silvia S15. Mods included a Holden LS1 swap, burnt body panels, chopped fenders & straight pipes. I think it's awesome, and the last video in the series show the car tearing it up in dirt. I consider this S chassis to be the epitomy of wabi sabi.

gearhead55
05-15-2015, 07:30 PM
I wouldn't describe it as wabi sabi, but it is really rad. I think the Mad Max thing is awesome, this car could definitely be in the movie.

future
05-15-2015, 08:12 PM
Not I

posttooshort

Dboyizmlg
05-15-2015, 08:17 PM
My opinion is, It looks hidious and not sure if did an AWD conversion, but looks like it needs it with tires like that.

MikeisNissan
05-16-2015, 04:32 AM
Is this in the new mad max movie?

solo_ryder
05-16-2015, 06:19 PM
I think it is cool, as long as you take it with a grain of salt. The car was non insurable so it was gonna get scrapped or crashed at a drift event anyways.

gearhead55
05-16-2015, 06:30 PM

I don't think so. There is a R32 skyline in it though.

http://jalopnik.com/check-out-our-exclusive-video-of-the-maniacal-mad-max-c-1704209117

onehundredoctane
05-16-2015, 09:01 PM
My opinion is, It looks hidious and not sure if did an AWD conversion, but looks like it needs it with tires like that.

:picardfp: Bro. Did you watch the Might Car Mods build up? The shit is LS1 with a T56, no AWD. . . go read a self help book, "HOW TO INTERWEBS".

Did you watch the MCM build up? NO? Then there's your answer. You people kill me.

I think it is cool, as long as you take it with a grain of salt. The car was non insurable so it was gonna get scrapped or crashed at a drift event anyways.
Non insurable in Oz maybe, that shit'll fly in the U.S. all fucking day! Would rock, would daily :)

Dboyizmlg
05-16-2015, 09:17 PM
:picardfp: Bro. Did you watch the Might Car Mods build up? The shit is LS1 with a T56, no AWD. . . go read a self help book, "HOW TO INTERWEBS".

Did you watch the MCM build up? NO? Then there's your answer. You people kill me.

Non insurable in Oz maybe, that shit'll fly in the U.S. all fucking day! Would rock, would daily :)

That's the reason I stated if IT WHERE ALL WHEEL DRIVE then it would make sense to me thus the big ass tires!!!! Bro!

Then this car sucks, there is no benefit with T56 trans in this piece of garbage.

Btw, I didn't watch the show/episode. Or what ever you want to call it.

1988montecarloss
05-16-2015, 11:29 PM
watched every piece of this "series" on MCM, still watch MCM, i understand theyre fucking around most of the time

this thing still sucks heinous ass

2Slow40
05-17-2015, 11:26 AM
At first I thought it was a pretty lame idea.

But the finished car is awesome.

S14DB
05-20-2015, 09:19 AM
watched every piece of this "series" on MCM, still watch MCM, i understand theyre fucking around most of the time

this thing still sucks heinous ass
They are serious hacks. Even with gramps they did everything well then didn't bother to cover it or remove the electronics during a full respray.