PDA

View Full Version : Political Warnings on Political threads? As in *PW*

Jeff240sx
08-12-2004, 07:18 PM
I think a *PW* infront of a political thread, just like *WW* would really keep conflicts down, as the undoubtable onslaught of politics-based threads pop up as election time comes closer.
Who's with me?
-Jeff

mrmephistopheles
08-12-2004, 07:26 PM
I think a *PW* infront of a political thread
-Jeff

I think Polls should be kept in the Polls forum. :mepoke: :ughd: :hs:

Andrew Bohan
08-12-2004, 07:28 PM
hahahaha jeff got moderated!
ummm
PW works for me

theronin
08-12-2004, 07:52 PM
i say we keep political threads on political forums... this is a car forum. DELETE THEM!!!

Andrew Bohan
08-12-2004, 08:00 PM
ot = ot, no?

240meowth
08-12-2004, 08:08 PM
what is pw ww?

mrmephistopheles
08-12-2004, 08:10 PM
hahahaha jeff got moderated!

nah, i'm just giving Jeff grief. I don't moderate other mods.

Andrew Bohan
08-12-2004, 08:38 PM
what is pw ww?

PW = political warning (ph33r! contains political debate where everyone gets sand in their vaginas)

WW = work warning (ph33r! contains (partial) nudity, swearing, and/or other offensive content that can get you in trouble at work) aka NWS (not work safe) and NSFW (not safe for work)

Jeff240sx
08-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Sandy vaginas is what I think *PW* will alieviate. Because I popped into a thread called "Something I found in an email." Seemed innocent enough. But no. There was a huge political chain email, I read like 3 sentences of it, and it was all wrong, so I had to state my piece. Had there been a PW, I wouldn't have wandered in there, and bashed someone.
-Jeff

nocomedown
08-12-2004, 11:57 PM
i say we do what Nasioc's got and make a Political sub-forum inside the OT forum. that way theres no mistaking what you're clicking on, and it's nice and out of the way.

ISTOTOSAO
08-13-2004, 01:23 PM
I don't think that there should be any type of political information or "showing of support" for any canidate allowed on these forums. This is a place I come to learn about our cars and maybe read something funny occasionally. I don't want to even see that someone else is spewing their beliefs all over. We don't talk about religion here do we? NO. So why politics? It is all bullshit to me. [/RANT]

Steven

Var
08-13-2004, 01:34 PM
I don't think that there should be any type of political information or "showing of support" for any canidate allowed on these forums. . [/RANT]

Steven

i dont think you should be able to tell us what we cant talk about cause you dont want to hear it. I agree with either PW or a political sub-forum. Dont believe in any topic being off-limits.

ISTOTOSAO
08-13-2004, 01:37 PM
i dont think you should be able to tell us what we cant talk about cause you dont want to hear it. I agree with either PW or a political sub-forum. Dont believe in any topic being off-limits.

God will save your soul my son. This is just me being a Mr. Meph.

But in all honesty I would rather there be a sub-forum, rather than the system we have now. Can't remember how I wanted to phrase that so I will leave it at this. :kiss:

Steven

Var
08-13-2004, 01:45 PM
God will save your soul my son.

yes God is good