PDA

View Full Version : UPS, FEDEX, or DHL

mutkung
08-11-2004, 01:59 PM
just wondering any of you guys ever have bad experience with these companies. I had bad experience with DHL order something a month ago still have not recieve because they said that they are searching for it in the lost and found department.

Flybert
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
I ship stuff with fedex all the time and have never had a problem. Plus, their rates are much cheaper than UPS.

mutkung
08-11-2004, 02:27 PM
I always go with UPS and fedex

chrispy
08-11-2004, 03:09 PM
I deal with UPS, Fedex, and DHL everyday. All are great. The only one I would stay away from is Fexex ground/home.

WilloW
08-11-2004, 04:32 PM
I bought a 5 lugs hub from a junkyard and it was shipped through UPS. I got the the tracking number and it shows that the package was in transit, after a month and it was still in transit. I called UPS and they said that most likely the package was sent back to the shipper because I "moved", but I never moved. I called the junkyard and they said that they don't have the package and they did have the right address on the package, so back to UPS. After about 30 min on the phone with those apes, they told me that the package might be lost in transit somewhere in their Pennsylvania warehouse. At this point I'm pretty ticked because I needed that damn hub and it was from the only junkyard that was willing to ship it for a decent price, and knowing that it would take months for me to get my money back from UPS for a lost package. I called the junkyard two days later and they finally had the package back at their warehouse, so UPS arranged for it to be sent back to me next day air. So it took me 1 1/2 month to get my 5 lugs hub because some fuckass UPS driver decided that I've moved.

papershot
08-11-2004, 04:41 PM
If I was shipping sideskirts, would it not be advisable to ship through UPS rather than trucking?

Back on topic....I've never had problems with Fedex.

AAA240SX
08-11-2004, 04:42 PM
I don't like UPS, they break too much shit. They break stuff all the time, even if you package them with 5,000 lbs. of popcorn and bubble wrap. I bet they sit at their distribution centers and purposely stomp on em for fun, ass wipes. My friend is a supervisor at one in Palatine, IL. Good guy, but delivery sucks...

Other than them I'd recommend FedEx. They're cheaper and if you're too lazy / don't have time to wait for pickup, you can drop the package(s) off at a Kinko's. How strizz8t is that?!