PDA

View Full Version : OH Testing waters: [OH] 91 HB w/ rebuilt SR

powderwt
04-15-2015, 11:33 AM
As the title states I'm testing waters to see if anyone is interested in buying my 91 s13. It's rattle canned primer black. Had a small incident in the rear passenger side. Threw some 30mm rear overs on it. Have 180sx replacement quarter glass for BOTH sides. The motor in it is a rebuilt crate ka24de I got from some company out of Texas. Shortly after the warranty. It blew a head gasket. That's all taken care of. The engine leaks nothing. Burns nothing. Power steering rack does leak however and the power steering pump is shit. But still works. The engine has roughly 10k on it. But that's a high ball number. I have an sr20det blacktop in the shop bein built to oem specs. Have a tranny as well and SOME essential accessories. You will need a wiring harness and some accessories to finish swap. Also have the trans. car has EMUSA coul overs with less than 5k miles on them. Haven't removed the plates on them so it can go lower. The wheels unfortunately do not come with the car as I parted with those before I left. It has some random stock wheels on it and some shitty tires. It also has a second set of stock steelies never mounted actually haha have a VLSD but not the output shafts necessary for the swap. Have spacers on rear hubs but was planning to do a 5 lug swap all around. Have 2 brand new tires never mounted. See pic for size. This car had sat for the past year and a half as I was overseas fighting to defend murica' freedom and all that jazz [emoji41][emoji631] but was started, and ran once a week.. I have stock 180sx tail lights in pristine condition NOT the kouki ones. The interior in the rear is stripped but I do have it. This car is definitely in need of work. But there's no reason you couldn't drive it how it is but I would advise new tires [emoji16]. I am located in Dayton ohio. Wanting to sell everything I have for it including the built SR for 3.5k or so. Reason I'm selling is I'm in the process of buying my own house, and since I currently live iwith room mates and goin to living alone in my own home, I will have barely anything furniture appliances etc. so this will really help me acquire some things. Any questions comments or input is greatly appreciated as I have been out of this game for quite some time. 8288782888828898289082891828928289382894

powderwt
04-17-2015, 11:00 AM
Can I get a bump please?

powderwt
04-21-2015, 06:00 PM
Any input is greatly appreciated. Is my post not being organized well the issue? I'll have to find a computer...

powderwt
04-27-2015, 11:56 AM
Still for sale. Engine is in the final stages of getting put together. Bump

TollieLifted
04-30-2015, 03:01 PM
Bump for fellow Daytonian

powderwt
04-30-2015, 05:43 PM
Hey thanks man! Engine is almost finished! Really need to part with this thing so I can buy furniture and appliances!!

Josh400
04-30-2015, 06:30 PM
Bump for you dude!

kilerkid
04-30-2015, 07:51 PM
i live in dayton and would love to look at this car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billiam151
07-26-2015, 02:42 PM
Heres a bump for you also..

I have on similar but with the SR already in it..

GLWS..

powderwt
07-26-2015, 02:58 PM
Heres a bump for you also..

I have on similar but with the SR already in it..

GLWS..

thanks man, buying a house. need the money!!