PDA

View Full Version : 3 Fast 3 Furious??

driftgrl180
08-07-2004, 11:10 PM
Did anyone know there's gonna be a The Fast and the Furious 3???? Well in case u guys don't wanna hear bout the stuff from me, here's the link: http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,13666,00.html

hope u enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S this movie better have some drifting!!!!

thelinja
08-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Oh god I hope they pick my car to be in it.

ThatGuy
08-07-2004, 11:17 PM
The first 2 were fucking worthless for anything more then Ricer Growth, I hope this one doesn't include drifting, and never gets fucking made! :rant2:

mrmephistopheles
08-07-2004, 11:23 PM
'driftgrl180' - who are you?

ch1873857
08-07-2004, 11:24 PM
yeah i heard it was supposed to be centered around drifting. great. id hate to see the world after this is over with. this movie is going to make everyone want to do ending up with kids on the streets dying. i think we should sign a petition against this movie. no one wants to see vin diesels gay arse anyway.

driftgrl180
08-08-2004, 12:32 AM

:confused: :confused:

ZK
08-08-2004, 02:53 AM
Sounds bad to me... the first movie was just ok. nothing special but original for being the first movie to bring import cars to the big screen. the 2nd one went way over the top and just came across as really fake. Both storylines were lame.

Still can't stand the movie cars... and the parking lot with everyone driving crazy after seeing the movie. It just gives the public the wrong idea about it all.

brokenben
08-08-2004, 03:17 AM
P.S this movie better have some drifting!!!!

uhg. :rolleyes:

Sil Beer S13
08-08-2004, 05:18 AM
Man I bet there gonna have drifting in it and everyone in there mom will be trying to drift there civic and mom's camry.

WilloW
08-08-2004, 09:24 AM

Nitekids part II. :rl:

KA24DESOneThree
08-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Nitekids got a sex change, I suppose.

mjjstang
08-08-2004, 10:36 AM
You make the dumbest threads

Ghettokracker71
08-08-2004, 10:43 AM
I swear if they make that shit about drifting I am going to be PISSED. There was a huge boom in riced out 2G eclipses and unbelieveable boom of riced civics in my are after the FIRST F&F not to mention the second was even worse !!! After the second I started seeing brand new lancer base models with EVO lights running around :ugh: If they make one about drifting,the 240sx will be 100% the new civic b/c all the kids are going to try to buy 240's,and hachis and try to be mAd tYte dorifters y0. I don't want to be associated with those dumbass'. The 'bandwagon' is bad enough as is ! If the 240sx gets any more popular I'm going FWD

citizen
08-08-2004, 11:59 AM
see the attached advanced CGI picture i've enclosed for my opinion of this movie.

Mr. Badlose
08-08-2004, 12:26 PM

Maybe someone can do an I.P. compare with her name and all of the old posters?

nocomedown
08-08-2004, 12:28 PM
i hope its about drifting and that vin diesel drives a 240 so the value of mine goes up to about $10k and i can sell it for a massive profit.

Salty_X
08-08-2004, 12:43 PM
i hope its about drifting and that vin diesel drives a 240 so the value of mine goes up to about $10k and i can sell it for a massive profit.
You read my mind.

matic 240sx
08-08-2004, 12:44 PM
i think this should be closed.. maybe 6-8 months ago this was all talked about.. even someone started a petition for it i think.. its gonna come out.. its about drifting.. and its in japan.. and personally i hope the first director comes back b/c i liked the first movie.. yes its a little on the fake side but whats not? the second movie on the other hand was garbage..

the hype will go thru the roof again and retailers will make some money and then AGAIN the posers will move on to the next hype... and once again i am saying like i did in the last thread about this.. "YOUR ALL GONNA SEE IT" lol

WilloW
08-08-2004, 01:19 PM

I've got a vision of motherfuckers wrapping their riced out 240s and hachis around trees and light poles after watching the movie, JDM drifting tyte yo :fawk2: . I agrees with you on the profit thing too.

nokeone
08-08-2004, 01:35 PM
oooo i can't wait...these movies kick ass..:)..i'm gonna miss Paul Walker though..he's sexay..

AAA240SX
08-08-2004, 01:41 PM
see the attached advanced CGI picture i've enclosed for my opinion of this movie.

Sweet man...were you really naked when you were shitting all over it? haha...thats awesome

usdms14
08-08-2004, 05:32 PM
i seen the new OPTION magazine and seen a pic of Rx7 in progress for the new fast and furious the rx7 has a nice kit on but too bad they gonna use it for a stupid movie

aa87
08-08-2004, 05:35 PM
The drift scenes are gonna be like 5 minutes for a guy to get through one turn, all slow motion, with crowds of street racers lining that turn with their 240s.

Dutchmalmiss
08-09-2004, 02:36 AM
"At the release of the third film of the import cars, viewers will be overcome by the 'rice' within and will be influenced to do so, resulting in bent trees, dented walls, scraped curbs, and less precious machines from japan."

-NOStradamus

brokenben
08-09-2004, 02:50 AM
boo.. who cares about the "ricers" im sick of all these "drifters" gettin mad about drifting getting big. does it really affect you that much?.. does it make you drift worse?.. or does it make you look better because you have ppl that dont know wat theyre doing... makes me think all you ppl just drift to feel special..

but ya.. the movies are stupid.

brianglawson
08-09-2004, 07:02 AM
ben, it doesnt effect us who autox, and those who drift directly, but what happens, if we mess are car up on a close course in an accident, and we want a new car to love and charrish and treat like it should be treated, and all these flaming fag, lil posers, go out and buy 240's, and hachis, and run them into, curbs, trees, mountains, cars...you name it, they dont take care of there cars, plain and simple..... i dont like dirfting, in fact i really despise it, i like the cars that are in it, but not the sport, and if it becomes the cause of a dwindling supply of 240s, hachis, fc's, fd's, sc300's, s30z's(THEY WILL DIE IF THEY USE IT AND WRECK IT!!) then i will really despise it...

Drift_Ladie
08-09-2004, 09:30 AM
i just think this movie is gonna give people who own any fixed up car a harder time driving around the streets by the cops....

HyperTek
08-09-2004, 10:00 AM
the problem with teh movie is that america is soo influential... look at hip hop and all these lil kids tryin to be gangstas, look at all the teen pregnancies, thats all because of hype and they saw something as being "cool" to do. I strongly agree that this is a problem.

Look how there was a boom in street racing.. who knows whats next if we keep turning our heads away.. they can see "n*gga and b*itch on tv now!!

Andrew Bohan
08-09-2004, 10:00 AM
^^^ Totally agree

brokenben
08-09-2004, 12:46 PM
dwindling supply?.. thats more parts for you if they keep wrecking them.. i hardly doubt thats the main concern of a lot of the e-drifters around these days..

as for hip hop and its influences... you can hardly compare the two...that is a much deeper social problem than kids with cars thinking that theyre racers... yea it will cause some recklessness... and some annoying people.. but i think everybody knows who is really about it.

btw.. im with you brian.. autoxing is better.. drifting IS rice as far as im concerned.
i think the whole ricer problem is grossly over-stated by peope

driftgrl180
08-09-2004, 01:14 PM
i just think this movie is gonna give people who own any fixed up car a harder time driving around the streets by the cops....

yup. can't say i don't agree wit u

brokenben
08-09-2004, 01:37 PM
im confused. soo.. you dont like the series?
... how old are you?

citizen
08-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Am i alone in thinking that this person is a little odd? something along the lines of a troll...

HyperTek
08-09-2004, 01:48 PM
allow the movie to happen, and we will see more items like this for our cars... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7915092503&category=38634

aznpoopy
08-09-2004, 01:53 PM
look at hip hop and all these lil kids tryin to be gangstas, look at all the teen pregnancies

don't blame hip hop for that. if you ask any real hip hop fan what exactly defines or represents hip hop, it will definitely not be the shit you get on tv and the radio. that shit is a joke, and alot of people know it.

f&f is not a problem in itself. its just a movie. you get the same shit with any other overly exagerrated movie. the problem is these fuckheads who can't differentiate between fantasy and reality. thats why they blow up their schoolmates ala doom3, pimp and 'fuck mad hoes' and get ppl pregnant (remember to blame the girl, too), or street race and crash their slammed civic with a 99999 shot of nos.

aznpoopy
08-09-2004, 01:54 PM
Am i alone in thinking that this person is a little odd? something along the lines of a troll...

she's way too friendly to be a troll.

Mr. Badlose
08-09-2004, 02:05 PM
I think it's another member's experiment to see how people act differently towards a girl on a message board. Admit to it, so everyone can be wowed by my analytical powers!

sr20pwrdSiLvIa
08-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Oh god not again, 2 was enough....

brokenben
08-09-2004, 02:13 PM
allow the movie to happen, and we will see more items like this for our cars... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7915092503&category=38634

allow it to happen? why does everybody act like we have a choice if this is going to be made or not?

HyperTek
08-09-2004, 05:33 PM
allow it to happen? why does everybody act like we have a choice if this is going to be made or not?

if you can find me aftermarket suspension parts and lsd for a starion, then you should be able to see the demand on our cars... If there was a boom of demand on the starion, im sure we would see some ricer parts like TRD Intakes for the Starion.

MakotoS13
08-09-2004, 05:34 PM
shouldn't this preteen-like girl be playing dress up while watching TRL instead of polluting our forums with this crap? christ, have some sense about you.

ZK
08-09-2004, 08:30 PM
Really, no need to put people down just because they happen to like a movie...

I give her some credit for voicing her own opinion.

Can't everyone get along? :hug:

citizen
08-09-2004, 09:43 PM
I think it's another member's experiment to see how people act differently towards a girl on a message board. Admit to it, so everyone can be wowed by my analytical powers!
that would be a form or trolling would it not?

mikespeed95
08-10-2004, 02:42 AM
is this a joke thread or are they really making it? I find the movies awesome for parties b/c to real car guys its fun to try to find a new error everytime you watch it. im still finding new stuff in teh original f&f.

newest stupid thing noticed?

after they order all the parts from the supra, and the truck has all the parts in it, look at the front bumper they have piled on the top. it is for a miata, seriously, one my ax buddys has taht exact bumper on his turbo miata.

and i know im close to running out of stuff to find. but you gotta admit, as a car guy f&f movies are funny. and if the drifting is featured imagine how much better drifting will be here? more interest = more events = more prize money = more contest with more n00bs. more peoples cars to work on for us poor college kids who know how a wrench works, more stupid people for us to sell stuff too, more n00bs who might have money we can help them spend in return for whoring out their ride at events.

but seriously, is this a joke or are they really making the 3rd one about drifting? any links?

i think it woudl be good, and besides, most poser drifters know they suck, they arent going to kill themselves, just run their mouth.

_JDMU
08-10-2004, 02:52 AM
This movie is gonna suck for sure. I saw the first 30 min of the first one and I walked out on it. Never saw the second one. Im not to worried about people trying to buy 240s. Has anyone tried looking for one around your area?? Its almost impossible to find one....Good luck finding anything 97-98...

HyperTek
08-10-2004, 09:40 AM
I was making obserred comments in teh theater durring both of em. Again I still stand my point - americans (yes even me) are very influential on what we see. People will try to act out the image pertaken in teh movie. If you dont think it affects you, fine, try to believe that, but I wouldnt doubt that its gonna cause tons of stupidity towards true japanese sports cars (supras, rx7s, 240sx or whatever cars gonna be in there)

S14Speed997
08-11-2004, 08:02 AM
shouldn't this preteen-like girl be playing dress up while watching TRL instead of polluting our forums with this crap? christ, have some sense about you.

i watch TRL..... :ghey:

mutkung
08-11-2004, 01:54 PM
this sucks