PDA

View Full Version : 97' 180sx Ireland

serious tom
03-29-2015, 12:35 PM
Hi guys,

It's an everyday car and I spend my money driving it instead of making it look pretty but I hope to have money set aside to tidy it up and long term I will add more and more nice bits to it.
It's perfect underneath which is great as rust often becomes a massive problem for us over here in Ireland/UK.

Running 1 bar of boost and sitting on Cusco front and JIC Magic rear coilovers.

I was on a Charity Cannonball run a few weeks ago so we ended up covering the car as we ran out of time to do our 'Japanese Police Car' plan..
We raised a lot of money for local charity's and had fun doing it so I'm glad we put the effort in to getting the car in shape and working long nights to get it sorted!

Here are a few pictures...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GU40sx
03-30-2015, 04:15 AM
I really hate the stickers but the car looks to be in good shape.

serious tom
03-30-2015, 05:22 AM
Ah yeah, stickers were a last resort just for the charity rally. They will be coming off.
It's a 180sx and its a clean shell so I'm happy to build my way up with it.

As of last weekend I've reignited my love of going sideways, I wanted to keep 17's so as it's not idiotic sliding so I managed to throw more PSI in the rears and it's helped free up a bit of grip. The rain helped a bit too! Can slide about without making too much of a scene.
Perfect!

Well, until I ended up leaving the handbrake loose and it rolled back into a tree >.<
Rear quarter need a bit of loves now >.<

EnnEssEnnKAT
03-30-2015, 06:35 AM
Nice car, I like it's uniqueness. I was over in Ireland a few weeks ago, and was determined to see a 180sx in the flesh. I must not have been looking hard enough! Bump for a nice ride.