PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Dimensions Show Reimbursement Program

Extreme Dimensions
03-26-2015, 05:32 PM
Extreme Dimensions is excited to introduce the Show Reimbursement Program for 2015! Now loyal owners of Duraflex, Carbon Creations, Couture, Vaero, and Aero Function products will have the opportunity to showcase their vehicles at the most premier shows around the country, and get paid for it. It's never been easier or more affordable to have your car seen by the scene! Space is limited though, so be sure to contact [email protected] for more information on this exciting opportunity.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii205/freshcoast4life/Show%20reimbursement%20program_zps5fwbjdbb.jpg

Extreme Dimensions
04-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Don't forget, the more Extreme Dimensions parts your car has, the more $$$ you get reimbursed for attending events.

Extreme Dimensions
04-09-2015, 05:00 PM
I know a lot of people buy parts through ZIlvia. Has anyone taken advantage of this promotion we're running?

Extreme Dimensions
05-28-2015, 04:19 PM
If anyone has any questions about this program, please message me & I will be happy to walk you through the benefits of this program.

Extreme Dimensions
06-09-2015, 05:19 PM
So far everybody is enjoying getting paid for going to car shows and showing off of our parts. Did you know it doesn't matter what part of the world you are in? We will give you money to show off your ED love.