03-23-2015, 07:44 PM
Stop being a lazy fuck and post photos

supersayianjim
03-23-2015, 07:50 PM
Stop being a lazy fuck and post photos

yes what he said!!!

R32Dragon
03-23-2015, 08:03 PM
"SORRY ONLY SELLING TO CALIFORNIANS DUE TO REGISTRATION IN CALIFORNIA IS DIFFICULT TO ACHIEVE"

lolwut?

Istace
03-23-2015, 08:04 PM
well I don't have time to post photos because I actually have a life. If anyone is really interested they can text me.

5280VertDET
03-23-2015, 08:20 PM
well I don't have time to post photos because I actually have a life. If anyone is really interested they can text me.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/yea-k.gif

:lockd: :lockd:

95_S14
03-23-2015, 09:08 PM
I'll take my sale somewhere else =P

Lol good take this bootleg car and go lazy ass

silviasandbeer
03-23-2015, 09:43 PM
elaine is soooooo hot

Istace
03-23-2015, 09:55 PM
Lol good take this bootleg car and go lazy ass

"bootleg"??? ahah okay, whatever you say. :p

s13mikesr20
03-23-2015, 10:27 PM
"bootleg"??? ahah okay, whatever you say. :p

To lazy to post pics must be to lazy to do maintenence too maybe to lazy for a basic oil change probably impatient to gotta love lazy people....said no one ever

Take your week ass trolling looking ass cheap skyline somewhere else probably don't even own one just want attention.... Like the little fuck boy u be hope you don't suck in the future

Istace
03-23-2015, 10:38 PM
To lazy to post pics must be to lazy to do maintenence too maybe to lazy for a basic oil change probably impatient to gotta love lazy people....said no one ever

Take your week ass trolling looking ass cheap skyline somewhere else probably don't even own one just want attention.... Like the little fuck boy u be hope you don't such in the future

Fuck you guys. You are the ones trolling my post. if you're not interested In buying a legit skyline then fuck off because I work hard for my shit and I don't have time to post pictures for your entertainment.

XxRileyxX
03-23-2015, 10:57 PM
Pics to (707)685-1821? Thanks

95_S14
03-24-2015, 08:14 AM
Fuck you guys. You are the ones trolling my post. if you're not interested In buying a legit skyline then fuck off because I work hard for my shit and I don't have time to post pictures for your entertainment.

I already have my 89 gtr thanks tho , if you can't make a fs thread with photos as the rules state don't make one, it's that simple , to busy you say ? You are 22 in the army you can't be that busy if you are stateside :mrmeph:, good luck selling a car with no photos :2f2f:

TheRealSy90
03-24-2015, 08:33 AM
"91 skyline" "Legit" ok yeah sure.

STEEZxIT
03-24-2015, 09:00 AM
Istace should be banned. douchers like this junk up zilvia.

Moonride
03-24-2015, 10:23 AM
If this guy can't follow simple forum rules and instructions... <sigh> Army guy why you do this to us? @[email protected];

s13mikesr20
03-24-2015, 10:36 AM

Sucks to suck huh

Istace
03-24-2015, 11:52 AM
Well I don't use this website as often as you guys and you guys don't have to be dicks. I wanted to post up my skyline so this site will have a first priority in my skyline but it seems like there are too many douche bags being rude right off the back.

s13mikesr20
03-24-2015, 12:13 PM
Easy to point the finger but it's not like everyone else was being a douche first now suck it up read the rules and re post your sale then you won't get all the flamers off of zilvia

Istace
03-24-2015, 12:40 PM
"Stop being lazy as fuck and post photos", "bootleg car"??? Now who wouldn't take that offensive? How am I being a douche when everyone wants to troll my post instead of asking and telling me about the rules? i know its my fault that I didn't post pictures but it doesn't hurt to tell me about these things instead of being dicks.

Banana_Cute
03-24-2015, 01:16 PM
toughen up. It's just the internet. Post the photos and detailed info and be about your business.

wafflez66
03-24-2015, 01:17 PM
How am I being a douche when everyone wants to troll my post instead of asking and telling me about the rules?

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=570165

Nobody should have to tell you the rules. Read them before posting. It's that simple.

Hatemy7
03-24-2015, 01:23 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/yea-k.gif

:lockd: :lockd:

LMFAO

But you have time to post this and reply to people's comments?? I am calling suspect with this guy being in the " ARMY "

I already have my 89 gtr thanks tho , if you can't make a fs thread with photos as the rules state don't make one, it's that simple , to busy you say ? You are 22 in the army you can't be that busy if you are stateside :mrmeph:, good luck selling a car with no photos :2f2f:

:mrmeph: lol

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=570165

Nobody should have to tell you the rules. Read them before posting. It's that simple.

:kiss:

95_S14
03-24-2015, 05:07 PM
"Stop being lazy as fuck and post photos", "bootleg car"??? Now who wouldn't take that offensive? How am I being a douche when everyone wants to troll my post instead of asking and telling me about the rules? i know its my fault that I didn't post pictures but it doesn't hurt to tell me about these things instead of being dicks.

It's was "stop being a lazy fuck and post photos " you must not of read in the rules the "no craigslist/ebay links . Read the rules and you won't get flamed ummmmmkay , <3 Matt :snoop:

Istace
03-24-2015, 05:21 PM
It's was "stop being a lazy fuck and post photos " you must not of read in the rules the "no craigslist/ebay links . Read the rules and you won't get flamed ummmmmkay , <3 Matt :snoop:

well you can see the pictures now by clicking the link. If the rule says "no craigslist/ebay links" then I'll be fine with admin deleting this post. :rimshot:

rspecpremio
03-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Glws. But 22k can get you a r32 gtr

R32Dragon
03-24-2015, 07:13 PM
Its pretty tough to sell a car with a combative attitude. When doing business, leaving your feelings at the door is how you get things sold. It would have taken just a minute or two to post a pic of the DOT release.

Also you may need to dip below 25yr rule GT-R price territory to sell this car.

Istace
03-24-2015, 08:59 PM
Well it's pretty tough to sell a car that most people think is fake with them trolling and being insolent.

Istace
03-24-2015, 09:06 PM
Glws. But 22k can get you a r32 gtr

Yes you can get a r32 gtr for 22k but in California it's difficult to even register one without cheating. I legally registered mine and it's a 1991. if it was illegal then it wouldn't even have been registered. if anyone would like more info on the vehicle you can contact me through that link. 😌

TheRadBomber
03-24-2015, 09:39 PM
You're just a victim of your own stupidity so take your bullshit somewhere else until you can take the time to read the stickies. I like how you said you posted craigslist link so people here could have first dibs. You have too much of a life to post a legitimate for sale thread but yet you respond to every reply calling you out for your shitty post, shitty attitude and poor excuses. I hate you with everything in my life.

95_S14
03-24-2015, 09:45 PM
you're just a victim of your own stupidity so take your bullshit somewhere else until you can take the time to read the stickies. I like how you said you posted craigslist link so people here could have first dibs. You have too much of a life to post a legitimate for sale thread but yet you respond to every reply calling you out for your shitty post, shitty attitude and poor excuses. I hate you with everything in my life.

(like) ...........

Istace
03-24-2015, 11:01 PM
You're just a victim of your own stupidity so take your bullshit somewhere else until you can take the time to read the stickies. I like how you said you posted craigslist link so people here could have first dibs. You have too much of a life to post a legitimate for sale thread but yet you respond to every reply calling you out for your shitty post, shitty attitude and poor excuses. I hate you with everything in my life.

This issue has already been delt with and I already understand the what everyone is saying. Idk why you're still talking about it. And I didn't say that "I post craigslist link so people here could have first dibs" that would be stupid because craigslist would have dibs too???! I posted my thread up and then took it somewhere else because most people on this site, like you, want to call me out for my shitty post and tell me that I have a shitty attitude when my post didn't even say anything negative about anyone. Yes, hate me for all you want because I love my haters.

coupesallday!
03-25-2015, 12:10 AM
Make a new post properly and ditch this one... Sign up for photobucket upload the photos and copy and paste the IMG code in the thread.

wag_da_dog
03-25-2015, 12:12 AM
i would like to see the motorex paper work before inquiring any further.... your link only showed a piece of paper that the nthsa looked into it didn't say the car was legal ... didn't know motorex got the car from J.K. Motors in Baltimore, MD ... or am i reading things all wrong?

Istace
03-25-2015, 12:13 AM
i would like to see the motorex paper work before inquiring any further.... your link only showed a piece of paper that the nthsa looked into it didn't say the car was legal ... didn't know motorex got the car from J.K. Motors in Baltimore, MD ... or am i reading things all wrong?

That's what I got from previous owner.

magermeister
03-25-2015, 07:02 AM
This thread got so gnarly. Love it haha

TheRealSy90
03-25-2015, 07:59 AM
Sorry, if it's a 91, it's technically not legal. Doesn't matter what paper work you have. Only R33 Motorex cars that underwent the chassis and emissions modifications are fully legal unless it's imported under the 25 year rule now, which a 91 could not have been.

Hatemy7
03-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Sorry, if it's a 91, it's technically not legal. Doesn't matter what paper work you have. Only R33 Motorex cars that underwent the chassis and emissions modifications are fully legal unless it's imported under the 25 year rule now, which a 91 could not have been.

What he said

ProjekIssei
03-25-2015, 08:27 AM
Thats a nice 240

s13mikesr20
03-25-2015, 11:27 AM
That's what I got from previous owner.

U got...got and screwed can't sell this car for another year or two legally u can sell it but no one wants a illegal skyline feds will swoop in and snatch that onion up bbbooooiiii

This thread is the funniest thing on this planet

How it's not locked blows my mind

dorkidori_s13
03-26-2015, 09:23 AM
THREAD LOCKED!

Im not deleting this thread simply to use it as an example of sheer laziness! Craigslist ads are NOT allowed, if you cant get off your ass and make a for sale thread w/o posting pics... PLEASE dont bother making a new thread here. The OP was deliberately ignoring forum members when they were trying to tell him what to do... And oh yeah, posting Skylines for sale without showing proper documentation in the actual thread is just the stupidest idea in the world because the OPs name is now gonna be shown in a nice shade of pink for a month simply because he didnt bother reading or following the posted rules.