PDA

View Full Version : Moving to San Diego... will someone be my friend??

RBS14
08-05-2004, 11:09 PM
hahaha, I'm a retard...
I'm going to be going to miramar. met one guy who goes there, anyone want another person to go driving with? Me and my pos14 will be looking for new roads and such. just trying to meet some new people. anything I should know related to cars before I come down? major speed traps, places to avoid?

-Scott

mrmephistopheles
08-06-2004, 12:52 AM
psssh. if you'd moved when i lived there maybe.
You moving to MCAS Miramar or Mira Mesa?
I got peeps there.

rainier
08-06-2004, 01:01 AM
maybe going to school at miramar? iuno. but yeah once u get here im prolly gonna be at SANTA ANA but i woulda been ur friend. haha

Demik
08-06-2004, 02:29 AM
buy a auto lock .... ..

knightrider
08-06-2004, 09:05 AM
yo rbs14, i live right near miramar, are you in the military, cuz other than the base, there isnt any housing in miramar, mira mesa is prolly where you will live cuz its jus north of miramar, thats where i live, theres a bunch of us fools here in mira mesa, and around san diego, i dunno if i really wanna be your friend :D but maybe i can show ya some places to drive if your free, theres pretty good roads, it just depends how far you want to drive.

WhiteNissanS13
08-06-2004, 09:24 AM
i'm not allowed to have friends. :bite:

old_s13
08-06-2004, 10:17 AM
take off your stickers and if you come to LA you can hang with me...

maybe.

AAA240SX
08-06-2004, 11:20 AM
give every1 free food from ur house, ur bound to make friends...

HyperTek
08-06-2004, 12:23 PM
join myspace.com and hit up alot of hot chicks.. heheh

RBS14
08-06-2004, 01:03 PM
werd. I'm actually going down to Mira Mesa to check out a bunch of studios/apts tomorrow. Hopefully that's where I'm going to be able to find a place. That's awesome that a bunch of you guys live there, we'll definately have to hang out. Maybe I'll organize a meet or something to see who REALLY wants to be my friend... :mepoke: haha

If it's a good road, i'm down, doesn't matter how far away it is unless it's in bumfuckville arizona or something. haha Yea, stickers are coming off (so sad) and my quick release steering wheel hub should be here any time now. It's coming with me everywhere I go. lol :eek3d:

olds13: i'm sure I'll meet you some time, i'll be up in LA a bunch hanging with the pg bitches and whatnot.

No military for me, not my cup of tea. I prefer to stay alive.

nokeone
08-06-2004, 05:36 PM
hahah...you fuckin LOSER!!...begging for friends...:p...

hey!..if you are taking off your stickers wait till you come down...i want the PANDA if you take it off...sell out!!..

and yes, you will be in LA hanging out lots!!...we've got fade fests..stripper parties..touge runs..and comps to get you in...

ooo i just met a girl from SD too...so i may be down there on more then one occasion...

woot woot...this'll be fun..

RBS14
08-06-2004, 06:11 PM
hell yea!!! sounds like we've got a lot of shit to do! lol

begging for friends is the way to do it! Look at all the people who don't want to meet me, proof positive!

nokeone
08-06-2004, 06:20 PM
hey if you're really taking off your stickers we're going to have to disband PANDA..lol..since we're like the only 2 left...haha...

and tell Katrina to make friends with some hotties at UCSD...mmmm freshman girls...lol..:x: :yum:

revat619
08-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Technically im from mira mesa/kearny mesa too....

i just sleep in el cajon. haha :D

seriously though, there's a bunch of us in mira mesa, i say "technically" cuz i dont really live there, but i'm there enough so it kinda feels like it.

Anyway, be warned though, a lot of them are weirdos, especially knightrider... hahaha :D

RBS14
08-06-2004, 06:54 PM
hahaha....... I don't see why she couldn't get some hot friends, we owe you big time anyways.. it'd be a favor for you... lol

Weirdos dont' bother me... I prolly fall into that category too.

nokeone
08-06-2004, 07:00 PM
hahaha....... I don't see why she couldn't get some hot friends, we owe you big time anyways.. it'd be a favor for you... lol

haha..i'll settle for an invite to the wedding and getting to be one of your Groom's Men so i get to sit at the big kid table and have my pick of the Bride's Maids...lol..even though i'll prolly already know all of them...:p..lol..

RBS14
08-06-2004, 07:14 PM
hahahahaha........ you, my friend, are one funny guy.

nokeone
08-06-2004, 07:20 PM
who's joking??...:p

trips to Alaska, Paris...moving to SD...i can fuckin hear the wedding bells now!!..

annnnnd i support you 100%...as long as you promise me you will never turn into a bitch and sell you car cause the wifey doesn't like it...(ahem ahem...wont name names)

knightrider
08-06-2004, 08:57 PM
yea im the weirdo, haha, atleast i have a house here, i dont just sleep in the bushes infront of speed alliance like you Jay,

mrmephistopheles
08-06-2004, 09:38 PM
don't knock Jay..
he's spent more money on gas getting back & forth to Mira Mesa than he has on his car and the mods done to it!

RBS14
08-06-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm not saying you are wrong........ the funniest comedy out there is the stuff that's true. lol

I showed her this and we're both laughing.

we've gotta save him before it's too late...... but I fear it is already.

revat619
08-07-2004, 01:44 AM
yea im the weirdo, haha, atleast i have a house here, i dont just sleep in the bushes infront of speed alliance like you Jay,

hahahahahaha :rofl: Thats just wrong!

don't knock Jay..
he's spent more money on gas getting back & forth to Mira Mesa than he has on his car and the mods done to it!

hahaha, seems that way! I should just move up there and i would, buuuuuut i enjoy not having to pay rent at my parents house right now. :D

s15dude
08-07-2004, 03:04 AM
Me and grant will be back terrorizing mira mesa on sunday! So I'm sure you will see us around.

Grant
08-07-2004, 04:46 AM
Yea, be wary of kngihtrider though. He's like the only 240sx member i know in the Klan... one time he showed up at my my house with a bunch of his buddies dude.. EVERYONE ran for cover... :P but it alrite.. the triads will have a foothold in the area eventually.

knightrider
08-07-2004, 10:01 AM
haha, dont knock my klan, i mean friends, your the one always yelling white power, grant, then every1 looks at me, wtf. dont worry though we'll take your triads out back and show them

pRaHjeC
08-07-2004, 09:30 PM
one piece of advice about san diego: buy an autolock + quick release steering wheel.

other than that have fun =]

mrmephistopheles
08-07-2004, 10:00 PM
and 2 alarms.

pRaHjeC
08-08-2004, 12:38 AM
then park car in garage...

RBS14
09-01-2004, 03:25 PM
alright.......... bringing back the dead.

Now i'm actually here in SD. Mira Mesa to be exact. anyways, if anyone is looking for someone to go driving with or is working on their car or whatever, call me or pm me or something.

831-345-8692
Scott

(that number is also for all the hotties that we know frequent zilvia....... haha)

KA24DESOneThree
09-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Damn dude... you coulda gone to the meet we had yesterday. Every Tuesday we gather in the Fusion parking lot from 7-??. It's across the street from Cheetah's. Google Cheetah's, then Mapquest the location. Less 240s show up now because of a bust that took a couple licenses. Sucks.

CleanS14
09-01-2004, 04:22 PM
Forget the meets man... just got to PB and hookup... who cares about cars!!! All the female friends you want are on the beach right now getting a tan.

mrmephistopheles
09-01-2004, 04:29 PM
Less 240s show up now because of a bust that took a couple licenses. Sucks.
Maybe a location that's not so close to the Sherriff's Office would be a good idea. Clairemont Mesa's always crawling with cops anyway.
I think a location like Fry's would be good. Plenty of parking, plenty of food nearby, and not so much street exposure.
'Course I always liked meeting up with friends at Denny's, but you can't fit too many cars into a Denny's lot.

RBS14
09-01-2004, 06:13 PM
hmmmm.... I heard about those meet ups. I'll go to the next one then. I also heard what Kevin said, tons of cops. why not somewhere else?

KA24DESOneThree
09-01-2004, 09:16 PM
No, there aren't tons of cops at the meets. The guys got busted twin drifting down in San Ysidro. I'd rather not give out the team name.

In fact, I never saw a single cop either time I've been to the meets.

Edit, with pic: http://pic13.picturetrail.com/VOL460/2197683/4288421/65504582.jpg

pRaHjeC
09-02-2004, 12:29 AM
hrmm...

who got their licenses taken? PM me man, i wanna know.

idlafie
09-02-2004, 12:34 AM
take off your stickers and if you come to LA you can hang with me...

maybe.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ROTFLMAO!!!!....HAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
RBS14...stay AWAY from this guy!!!...he's BAD news!!! He'll end up blinding you with his lights...(www.clearcorners.com) & leaving your broke!!!!
.....HAHAHAHAHAHA....
ID
....friend of ol' S13

idlafie
09-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Maybe a location that's not so close to the Sherriff's Office would be a good idea. Clairemont Mesa's always crawling with cops anyway.
I think a location like Fry's would be good. Plenty of parking, plenty of food nearby, and not so much street exposure.
'Course I always liked meeting up with friends at Denny's, but you can't fit too many cars into a Denny's lot.

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
DENNY"S???...Kevin are you crazy?? You trying to get this man arrested?? Cops hang out at Denny's!!....where do you think they get their late-nite coffee & food??
ID

Grant
09-02-2004, 12:46 AM
Forget the meets man... just got to PB and hookup... who cares about cars!!! All the female friends you want are on the beach right now getting a tan.

ohhhhhh yessss... Amen to that :bigok:

mrmephistopheles
09-02-2004, 12:52 AM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
DENNY"S???...Kevin are you crazy?? You trying to get this man arrested?? Cops hang out at Denny's!!....where do you think they get their late-nite coffee & food??
ID
In the 4 years I lived in SD, there was not a cop at any single Denny's I went to. EVER.
So Diego, when is CSI:LA coming out?

rainier
09-02-2004, 12:47 PM
the dennys at the end of mira mesa has a bike cop there all the time. hiding behind the bushes. gave plenty of my friends tickets. haha

knightrider
09-02-2004, 01:15 PM
every time i have showed up to that meet in clairmont, at fusion or vision or whatever, the cops roll through the parking lot, clairmont is crawling with cops, cuz of all the ricers that hang out at all the tea shops, and all the street racing that used to go on alot in that area, plus pann is there, nuff said, those fools are shady, hahaha. that meet really isnt that great a place, theres alot of diversity, but the lot is small, and ppl dont really mix well, all the little groups just stay segregated. theres lots of little posers running around too, i wont name any names :)

RBS14
09-02-2004, 03:36 PM
So it sounds like what Warren told me is true:

-posers there
-cops there
-not worth it.

anything else I should know?

KA24DESOneThree
09-02-2004, 05:19 PM
I wouldn't say it isn't worth it. The crew from Shogun Style Performance goes to them and Kenji is the freaking man. Sure it's clique-ish, but I can get you into the 240 clique easily. As far as posers, I dunno. They all go out and drift every once in a while... I'd say I'm the closest thing to a poser there. (Although I never made any claims in the first place.)

I'm guessing that if no one is an ass, no cops go by. If someone decides that showing off would be sweet, the cops roll. What would you expect? Both times I was there, everyone acted like men, not boys, so no one complained and no cops came.

I find reason to go even though I live ~45 miles away.

theicecreamdan
09-03-2004, 10:36 AM
move out a little further east and be a roommate with me and a friend of mine