PDA

View Full Version : Drug Deals

JtWo
08-05-2004, 07:14 PM
So I'm sittin there at the bus stop(I'm 15....and I kinda gotta depend on myself to go places)

Some black guy, passes me and go's
"Yo homeboy you need some...."
"What?"
"You need some bomb?"
"Naw I'm aight."

This ever happen to you?

fastpace
08-05-2004, 07:21 PM
nope, but i was the black guy chillin and waiting for the bus because my oil pan don't want to hold oil.
but i have been asked a couple of times if I wanted any drugs. I think it happens to everyone, you just have to say no.

nocomedown
08-05-2004, 07:42 PM
hey JtWo, want some drugs? everyone's doing it. just paypal me.

mjjstang
08-05-2004, 07:49 PM
yah i was down in detroit mowin lawns and at some old folks home we were cuttin and guy asks me if were hiring, im like yah, hes like u want some drugs and im like were a drug free company, well let you know bout the job.

mk20116
08-05-2004, 09:29 PM
nope.

although i had a guy open his jacket and show me his collection of watches.

ch1873857
08-05-2004, 10:01 PM
this one dude ask my little brother if he wanted a pack of buds. wtf? he said get the fuck away from me you scrawny little bastard.

Andrew Bohan
08-05-2004, 10:08 PM
im the only white guy who lives anywhere near my place, and one day i was waitin outside, and this mexican guy rides up on his lowrider bike and asked ME if i had any bomb. ummm... yeah.....

then this other time my white friend and i were in downtown LA, walkin down 5th, and it was chill, other people walkin around, some people sellin stuff on the sidewalk, all kinds of people. then we crossed los angeles street, and it was nothing but black people, and within one minute 3 guys asked if we wanted to buy weed. hahah. we crossed the street and went back where we came from.
kinda strange that there was such a well defined line like that.

ThatGuy
08-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Now why would they ever think This Guy (http://guernsey.globat.com/~mountainracer.com/tunetech/ka_swap/roflcopter.wmv) was on, or wanted drugs?? :rofl: :rofl:

s15dude
08-06-2004, 12:00 AM
apparently some people at this one club in Taipei thought I was a drug dealer, and asked me for weed, then we saw some guy hit a line of crack and decided it was time to bounce

Phlip
08-06-2004, 07:21 AM
No, I am always the black guy that some white kid comes up to in the club or the bar with the SAME line damn near every time "Yo dread, you got anything?" I have been approached in a bar here, 3 different clubs and one in Atlanta with that same shit. And the one in Atlanta follows with "I'll buy whatever you got..." I started to punch him, but I can't afford to go to jail outta state

mrmephistopheles
08-06-2004, 07:29 AM
Phlip, just carry laxative pills for those festive occasions. Call it Mary Jane Blow and say it's pot and coke mixed together. Sell them for $20 a pop. All you can get arrested for is selling stupid people laxatives. Better yet, don't actually ID it. just call it Mary Jane Blow.

Phlip
08-06-2004, 07:50 AM
Phlip, just carry laxative pills for those festive occasions. Call it Mary Jane Blow and say it's pot and coke mixed together. Sell them for $20 a pop. All you can get arrested for is selling stupid people laxatives. Better yet, don't actually ID it. just call it Mary Jane Blow.
Laxatives cost too much, I'd sooner just sell them some cilantro in the dark of the club before they can realize it ain't weed.

oojpeeoo
08-06-2004, 08:36 AM
gyea @ my dorm i was walkin around the food court and sum girl holla's *yo u got any treeees*
not that anyone would care... ^^

aznpoopy
08-06-2004, 08:48 AM
a long ass time ago in college, one of my friends asked me to go to the mall. we drove to the mall in his then-new celica (1st year of the ugly new models). little did i know i was participating in a drug deal. they met in the parking lot, drove next to each other and swapped drugs, cash in a handshake motion and drove off, like a friggin movie or some shit. i was kind of pissed cuz i figured i could get in alot of trouble just for being there. he did finally get busted years later, sold some shit to a cop in a club.

we used to go clubbing alot in those days. since i had long bangs in my face ppl would ask me for drugs all the time. same with all my friends... lol. asians have a very bad reputation for this shit.

:ghey:

jsr20det
08-06-2004, 09:48 AM
I couldnt go a single day in HS without a new face asking if i wanted some nicks or dimes. This shi|ts not new...

sykikchimp
08-06-2004, 01:03 PM
In amsterdam, we would be walking down the street and shady characters would say .."Cocaine, extasy?... Coke, extasy??" as you walked by. One guy actually started following us, and was having a little conversation with my friend.. kinda weird.

BiluMaster K's
08-06-2004, 01:13 PM
constantly, for all types of drugs. no biggie.
~"I'm straight, good looks tho''" is the always the best answer, while avoiding major eye contact...not only does it convey street knowlegde, which may reduce your chances of getting stabbed...but it says"no thanks" without comming off like a narc/snitch/mark-ass

you handled it well young man.

JtWo
08-06-2004, 05:40 PM
I couldnt go a single day in HS without a new face asking if i wanted some nicks or dimes. This shi|ts not new...

Now'a days people call em 5 shots and 10 shots :) 2grams is called a dub and it costs $20......No I don't do drugs...I just happen to have friends who are major weedfiends

omen2853
08-06-2004, 05:54 PM
wait a minute...i dont know if things are different in the bay but down here 1 g is $20, then the 1/8, 1/4 etc. nobody deals with nickels and dimes anymore (only the young sellers who dont know better).

MakotoS13
08-06-2004, 05:56 PM
I started to punch him, but I can't afford to go to jail outta state

man, idunno why but that's funny as hell to me :rawk:

KA24DESOneThree
08-06-2004, 07:29 PM
I had a guy try to sell me weed in Oceanside while, not more than 35 feet away, some other guy in a blinged-out Hyundai XG300 was surrounded by three cop cars and six cops. I just said no and started laughing... what was he gonna do, shoot me?

tew photy
08-08-2004, 12:16 AM
1 dub = 1 gram = 20 bucks...1/8th = 3.5 dubs = 3.5 grams. blah, need new friends lol