PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Question

240sxconversion
08-05-2004, 09:17 AM
ok on friday july 30, i took my grandfathers truck to go get sand for maken cement. anyway, i got to the place tould the guy what i needed, he hops in the dozer, and gets the sand pulls up to the truck and the hydraulic hose busts of the loader and drops the bucket right on the back of the truck, crushed it to hell. Will my insurance cover that?? or are they gona say it wasnt his fault??

Ghettokracker71
08-05-2004, 09:27 AM
What is the name of the business that you were having the sand loaded through? Check out all their policies,rules,regulations and etc. If they donot make it ABUNTANTLY clear they are not responsible for damage done to your truck by their workers,and equipment then they(the sand company) should DEFINITELY pay for it. Don't take it to your insurance until you find out about the company,because even if they have a very small disclaimer saying they are not liable,you could proble still get them to pay b/c equipment failure.

240sxconversion
08-06-2004, 11:12 AM
well it is in the hands of my lawyer and theirs right now. the dozer was like a 81 modle and shouldnt have been used at all, only had one set of brakes on it when its supposed to have 2,