PDA

View Full Version : What facial razor do you use??

HyperTek
08-01-2004, 04:36 PM
I use the regular Mach 3, but today I needed new blades so i took the dive and bought the new M3 Power that vibrates. Uhh i havent used it yet but man i really dont know if its a improvement over the old one.. ummm dam these things are expensive... I gotta shave like everyday or other day cuz I grow fast.

What does everyone else use?

Bill Roberts
08-01-2004, 04:48 PM
http://images.antiqnet.com/dbimages/PVN931103321AN.jpg

AKADriver
08-01-2004, 04:58 PM
I have a Gillette Atra. I think it's the oldest razor that still has cartridges available in the store. It does the job. Blades go dull fast, though. I remember reading somewhere that the razor companies start selling more dull blades for their old razors when they introduce new models... I believe it.

Mostly I don't change brands because I don't want to have to get a new handle.

Hawd
08-01-2004, 05:00 PM
I want to learn how to shave with a straight razor. Best shave ever!

Bill Roberts
08-01-2004, 05:13 PM
And no stinkin' blade replacementsI It is easy. Just find the right angle and keep your face moist and the blade clean with a warm cloth and sharpen it on an old leather belt. Old school is the school. SO far, I don't knick myself..just get used to it. Millions of Men used them for hundreds of years.

Keep your skin tight as you stroke the blade along with the direction of the whiskers. Never against them.

Priced those friggin 4 blade refills? OUCH and YIKES!

aa87
08-01-2004, 05:40 PM
The new mach 3 sounds like a nightmare? A vibrating razor? Thats like buying an exploding dog!

nismo skyline
08-01-2004, 05:49 PM
mach 3 turbo, its alright not the best though. i wanna go electric though

Hawd
08-01-2004, 06:19 PM
well if you dont have much facial hair and your hair doesnt grow fast, electric is a good way to go. Unless your like me and have thick hair hat grows quick then razor is the most effective I have to shave every other day. I use mach 3 btw.

morpheus8486
08-01-2004, 07:25 PM
I don't have much facial hair but I hate using electric razors. It just irritates my skin. I use a mach 3 unless I don't have much time, then I use my electric. Course, it might be different if I had a good quality electric razor. Oh well. That would be crazy shaving with a switchblade. I'd probably end up slitting my throat somehow.

S14DB
08-01-2004, 07:26 PM
http://www.braun.com/na/products/shavinggrooming/dryshaving/dryshaving/syncrosystem/models/7680.ImageJPG.294.431.80.jpg

Phlip
08-01-2004, 10:43 PM
I HATE you motherfuckers... When I am not actually wearing the beard, I have to shave 2-3 times weekly. The foul shit is that I can NOT use a blade razor, I have to use my Wahl electric clippers. My face breaks out at the THOUGHT of using a blade razor, I learned that shit the hard way back in high school. Most of the time, I just say fuck it and let she beard grow out, like now.

S14DB
08-01-2004, 10:49 PM
I HATE you motherfuckers... When I am not actually wearing the beard, I have to shave 2-3 times weekly. The foul shit is that I can NOT use a blade razor, I have to use my Wahl electric clippers. My face breaks out at the THOUGHT of using a blade razor, I learned that shit the hard way back in high school. Most of the time, I just say fuck it and let she beard grow out, like now.
Magic Shave...

Bill Roberts
08-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Philip, I have a lot of Black friends have that same problem It comes from not having a direction to the ways the hair grows. You are litterally lopping off bits of skin to get a close shave. I feel your frustration. Especially on his Neck. One way he got around this was to get a washcloth really really hot..and soak his beard area several time to get the pores open. The he would take a razor and go really light with it...and not pressing down. A few stokes and he could get close.

After the shave, he would take rubbing alcohol (it stings) and coat another washcloth with it and rub his face down. After a few weeks, he got rid of that problem.

He tied Nair once (don't do it) and it made matters worse. The key is to go easy. Black folks facial hair due to be curly grows at all different directions and makes it a pain to shave. The reason you can shave your head without this problem is the skin is tighter and less likelyhood of trimming the skin around the base of the hair, which causes the breakout.
Don't rinse the blade with hot water. It dulls it, use room temp water.

Give it a try, I know it is a MF pain in the ass dude.

WhiteNissanS13
08-02-2004, 12:31 AM
mach 3 turbo, its alright not the best though. i wanna go electric though

i have that too! go TURBO!!!!!

Salty_X
08-02-2004, 12:38 AM
My facial hair grows way too quick. If I want to keep the shadow to a minimum, I have to shave it every day.
If I let it grow out...

1-3 days: Mach 3
3+ days: Norelco Advantage + Mach 3

TurDz
08-02-2004, 04:39 AM
hmm...maybe that's why i've been breaking out lately near the mouth area. i'm using a classic 2-blade gillette sensor excel. the only way to get a close shave those those is to go against the grain on my mustache hair...but i dont have much anyway.

old_s13
08-02-2004, 09:28 AM
im a fuckin wolf and use the mach III, its a good razor. best shave is in the shower.

mike

West
08-02-2004, 11:11 AM
I shave maybe once a week to once a month. I still have my mach III from 2 years ago, with the same packet of razors in good shape. I also have a 15$ electric razor my parents got for me when I was 18... works fine to get rid of my peach fuzz. Oddly enough though, my legs are hairier then a sass quash.

Anyone use the M3 Power crap, I think its BS.

Sil Beer S13
08-02-2004, 11:18 AM
I use a rusty old razor.

BiluMaster K's
08-02-2004, 01:13 PM
mach 3 fo the face, straight edged shape ups all around....i want to get the straight edge, but my twitchy hands says "yeah,right"

m3power is near-pointless...put your phone on viberate and hold it in your shaving hand...rigged

Grandpa
08-02-2004, 01:58 PM
I use the Mach 3 Turbo. It's decent. IMO, razors are pretty much all the same.

I have thick hair too. I need to shave once a day, but I do it every-other so I don't get heinous razor burn on my neck.

The big question is, what kind of cream do you use? Anyone use something fancy? I still haven't found one that I really like yet.

-john

HyperTek
08-02-2004, 02:56 PM
I just use whatever foam, I dont really like the gel, i forgot why, I think i broke out on gel, i dont remember.

THX1138
08-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Old_s13 is right, shaving in the shower is the way to go. The steam opens the pores and gets the whiskers nice and soft, so it's almost like the blade wipes the hair away.

Mark, I decided to try the M3 Power on a friend's recommendation, and have used it for almost two months. Before, I used standard Mach3 blades; never saw enough difference to bother switching to the Turbo. Anyway, the M3 Power shaves a little more easily and a good bit smoother than Mach3, and it's much easier to clean. The blades also seem to last longer. I'd usually switch out for fresh Mach3 blades every 3-4 weeks, and I'm just now starting to think of replacing the original blade in the Power razor.

Phlip
08-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Philip, I have a lot of Black friends have that same problem It comes from not having a direction to the ways the hair grows. You are litterally lopping off bits of skin to get a close shave. I feel your frustration. Especially on his Neck. One way he got around this was to get a washcloth really really hot..and soak his beard area several time to get the pores open. The he would take a razor and go really light with it...and not pressing down. A few stokes and he could get close.

After the shave, he would take rubbing alcohol (it stings) and coat another washcloth with it and rub his face down. After a few weeks, he got rid of that problem.

He tied Nair once (don't do it) and it made matters worse. The key is to go easy. Black folks facial hair due to be curly grows at all different directions and makes it a pain to shave. The reason you can shave your head without this problem is the skin is tighter and less likelyhood of trimming the skin around the base of the hair, which causes the breakout.
Don't rinse the blade with hot water. It dulls it, use room temp water.

Give it a try, I know it is a MF pain in the ass dude.
Maybe later, I'm doing the wolfman thing right now, I just give it a light trim around the perimeter once a week and let it grow out... I do that from wime to time, actually I do that a lot

Andrew Bohan
08-02-2004, 05:51 PM
i use a mach3 if i wanna get it really close for special occasiona like job interviews and gettin it on, but i use a norelco electric one for regular every other day shavng.

balmo
08-02-2004, 06:30 PM
justg some bic disposables i found at walmart

old_s13
08-02-2004, 08:12 PM
justg some bic disposables i found at walmart

regular "whatever-brand" razors do work, but if you arent careful you'll shred your fuckin face.. so you have to be cautious when using shitty razors, thats all. the nice thing about razors like the mach3 is that you can bust a quick shave without worrying about cutting your face or catching a rash, its a hell of a gentle razor. i mean, you wanna shave your jewels or a poonanny, the mach3 can easily step up to the plate.. but hell, i wouldnt trust a bic disposable around my sac, thats for sure.

i used to use various types of lathers and gels etc, but its all fuckin garbage. i now use shaving soap and a shaving brush in a can, whip the shit and i'm good to go. do all that shit in the shower and you've got no worries, and, even if you cut yourself by the time you're out you should be healed and no longer bleeding. anyone who uses tissue to cover their cuts is just asking for problems. actually, this is the cure for anyone with acne in my opinion. back when i used to have pimples (in my teens) i didnt know better, but even now.. anytime i get a pimple just hop in the shower, pop it, and by the time i am out its ALL good. wounds heal well after you get out of the shower.

i dont like electric shavers, they make me feel dirty and oily. i dont even care so much for the mach3, i'de consider using the "shaving knife" but havent really found a place that sells them, so i just keep going with the mach3. hey bill, where do you buy the shaving knife from?

btw phlip, try busting some old barber shop techniques man.. talk to the old schoolers. heat your face up either in the shower or use a hot towel, then go with the grain (never against, as bill said) and you should be rash free. be sure to throw some moisturizing aftershave type lotion and you're good to go. i dont even use that anymore, i just use regular lotion and its all good.

mike

old_s13
08-02-2004, 08:17 PM
nevermind, nothing a good search on google wont solve...

http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/conk/

big up yo'selves and shave a poonanny

shaven heaven here i come...

aa87
08-02-2004, 08:26 PM
Thank god i started growing facial hair when the mach 3 came out, i couldnt see me touching a disposable bic or anything like that. Even that Shick 4 blade, that feels like crap, the mach 3 is a perfect razor. they found the perfect number of blades, no more, no less. Shick comes out with the 4 razor junk and think, more the marrier, but damn, it seems so dry, the mach 3 always has that moist strip moist, mmhmm.

DaveSev
08-02-2004, 08:40 PM
I use a Mach 3 Turbo. I started shaving when I got it around December '02, and I've changed the blade once. Eh, they say change it when the blue strip dissapears, mine hasn't yet, and I can't feel any difference on my face, so what the hey. Though I don't shave that often (I'm not quite 16 yet). My burns and stach maybe once every 4-5 days, and my chin every few weeks. I like letting it grow, even if it is mostly peachfuzz.

Phlip
08-02-2004, 10:10 PM
btw phlip, try busting some old barber shop techniques man.. talk to the old schoolers. heat your face up either in the shower or use a hot towel, then go with the grain (never against, as bill said) and you should be rash free. be sure to throw some moisturizing aftershave type lotion and you're good to go. i dont even use that anymore, i just use regular lotion and its all good.

mike
Dude, feel free to query Steeles about the utter randomness of my beard, there IS no grain... It kinda grows in random directions for about a week, then I can brush it into conforming to how I want it to look. I use the hot rag for my current method of shaving when I do bother to shave. Hell, I even use the hot towel for the weekly trim I give my beard in it's current state. I have a friend with a degree in dematology, he makes a line of all-natural products, one of them is fuckin MAGIC, completely smooths over any rash, facial bumps, bee stings, burns, shit, we even used it on my niece/nephew's diaper rash and it worked... Here's the shit, it works EVERY time in like 1-2 days, no less. At 5 bucks for a small jar, my crib has not been without it for going on 4 years now and the best thing is that when I moved out here to the country he moved too, to have his shop closer to his home. Now I can WALK to go get shit from him...

citizen
08-02-2004, 11:15 PM
I've had a beard or goatee since i was a freshman in highschool. i use a mach 3 when i get around to doing a full shave for special occasions (twice a year). usually i do biweekly trims and touch ups.

Ghettokracker71
08-03-2004, 06:14 PM
Yeah,I have a beard but when i do touchups I use an Extreme 3 disposable. I tried the mach 3 turbo,and wasn't impressed. Extreme 3 is ALOT better for me.

mk20116
08-03-2004, 10:19 PM
http://images.antiqnet.com/dbimages/PVN931103321AN.jpg

have one similar to that one. has removeable blade though. clean and simple. i can't stand those other type of shavers.

Phlip
08-04-2004, 04:58 PM
^^^ I have one of those in my house, but I never use it and my lawyer advises that I should never show it to anyone who comes by with questions about my ex-wife's whereabouts

AlligatorBling
08-05-2004, 07:39 AM
im lazy, i grew a beard... lol i just keep it shaped with a little electric trimmer

Phlip
08-05-2004, 08:22 AM
im lazy, i grew a beard... lol i just keep it shaped with a little electric trimmer
My beard would laugh at a "little electric trimmer"

Grandpa
08-05-2004, 10:23 AM
I was 20 years old, working a pimp coop job every other semester, making good money. I was late for work one day, so instead of trimming my goatee with a razor like I normally did, I just threw the electric razor my parents bought me in the car and headed out. I was driving up the interstate on my way to work when I whipped out the ole electric dealio and went to town.

All was seemingly fine until I got close to the goatee. Next thing I knew, my barbarian, thick ass, man jungle, goatee hairs were caught up in the razor...the razor wasn't cutting them, it was just pulling on them.

I screamed like a weee little girl.

I haven't used an electric razor since then.

-john

AlligatorBling
08-05-2004, 11:52 AM
the little micro trimmers what im talking about, you know the one you see on tv where they show how it will take the hair off a dudes chest (like anyone would do that, thats like mowing your lawn with a weed wacker) anyway, its like a pair of hair clippers but microsized. works really well if you just need to trim a little... anyone with a beard should check it out ...

ixfxi
09-03-2009, 10:25 PM
im a fuckin wolf and use the mach III, its a good razor. best shave is in the shower.

mike

old_s13? who's this fuckin guy..?

haha anyway, i'm bumping this thread from 2004 to say:

gillette, you're fuckin fired

a year or two ago, i "assumingly" upgraded from the mach III to the new fusion, i dunno how gillette finds me but they mail me free razors like im some fuckin crackhead. and whats worse, is that it works. they give you the free fuckin razor and they know you're hooked with their razor refills. i mean they dont only know where i live, but where i work.. so i have TWO fuckin fusion razors.

with that said, i've been quite aware that my small supply of fusion razors is depleting, and if its one thing i dont like is to NOT have razors when i need them. for example, i have a wedding or some event to go to and i look like teen-wolf, that shit aint happening.

so the other day i mozy on over to the local rite-aid to pickup some blades. i see the various assortment of cheapass shick disposables and what not, some mach III refills, and the fusions are LOCKED UP because i guess they're hot items. like when you go to fry's electronics and they put the good shit in the locked cabinets, give me a break.

THEN I LOOK AT THE PRICE, gaddamn near 39 dollars for a pack of 8?

GET

THE

FUCK

OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i walk straight out knowing im gonna find some shit on ebay or amazon, right? WRONG. razorFAIL.

amazon and ebay is filled with mixed reviews and apparently, mothafuckas are selling COUNTERFEIT blades nowadays.. no wonder, its a money making business. Gaddamn, I knew they're bootleggin CDs, DVDs, but never did I think they're selling fake blades. Big Daddy Kane, we need you.. blow those fuckers up.

So I search around and apparently Gillette puts SERIAL NUMBERS on their products, and there are websites that show EXACT differences between the original vs knockoff products... which is nice. BUT.........

that STILL doesnt chance the fact that this shit is WAYYYYYYY over priced.

So I'm done with it. Today I invested in some new tools. Yeah, I like tools. I buy all types of shit, from used Mac, Matco and Snap On tools.. and today, OLD SCHOOL double-edge Merkur Classic safety razor, made in Germany.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/313WWX90oLL._SS500_.jpg

Here's an article for all you modern day sissies, hopefully this will give you a climpse of what testicles look like in case you were raised by the opposite sex:
Learn How to Shave Like Your Grandpa | The Art of Manliness (http://artofmanliness.com/2008/01/04/how-to-shave-like-your-grandpa/)

cant wait till this shit comes in the mail, i'm trim the fuck out of this teen-wolf, goat-face of mine. i got a new shaving brush, replacement razors, soap and a stand. love this shit.

bardabe
09-03-2009, 10:43 PM
I use the regular Mach 3, but today I needed new blades so i took the dive and bought the new M3 Power that vibrates. Uhh i havent used it yet but man i really dont know if its a improvement over the old one.. ummm dam these things are expensive... I gotta shave like everyday or other day cuz I grow fast.

What does everyone else use?

i use that razor ive actually used that razor since my sophmore year in high school, i feel your pain though, the beard you saw me with today, thats what i've grown since last night its pretty intense. i hate it, its like i grow pubic hair in my face

zenki.life
09-04-2009, 02:15 AM
haha. i just use the electric phillips norelco 7 series. as long as i use electric shave im good.

J-Style
09-04-2009, 02:18 AM
I've been using a Mach 3 forever, but I recently stayed in San Francisco and forgot my razor so I picked up some disposables and they shaved WAY closer, haha!

xpertsnowcarver
09-04-2009, 02:26 AM
http://www.razorsdirect.com/i/Schick_Quattro_Generic.jpg, but I don't shave as often as I should..

BustedS13
09-04-2009, 03:11 AM
the Fusion is a fucking joke. seriously, SIX FUCKING BLADES? every time i've used mine (i also got a free one in the mail for whatever reason), it clogs up so fast, and then when you try to wash out the hair, which is easy with a Mach 3, nothing happens. it's a piece of shit.
i've run the gamut of disposable razors. Mach 3, Mach 3 "turbo", Mach 3 "m power", Fusion, Fusion power, Quattro, even the old ass Sensor Excel have all been tried. out of all of them, like the standard Mach 3 and the Sensor Excel the best.

PROTIP TIME.
replacement gillette blades are fucking EXPENSIVE. even Mach 3 blades aren't cheap. do yourself a favor and get a mug or whatever you'd like, and fill it an inch or so with mineral oil. clean whatever razor you use and then leave it submerged when not in use. your blades will last infinitely longer.

!Zar!
09-04-2009, 03:33 AM
I tried buying all those razors.

I have the ones that vibrate like a dildo.

I have the ones that curve and all that shit.

I have the electric norelco's or whatever.

Matter of fact, I have like three electric shavers.

None of that shit works.

I can't shave every week, let alone every day because I will get oatmeal. And that shit looks/feels nasty.

I use BumpPatrol by Smooth Moves after every shave, and after I wash my face in the morning .
http://www.blackprwire.com/files/pressreleases/pictures/246.jpg

As for shaving, every day is pretty much out of the question last I tried.
so I do it once every other week or so.
My weapon of choice is not even what once would imagine. But it's a Whal Peanut.
https://www.securewebexchange.com/pupular.com/catalog/images/wahl-peanut-trimmer.jpg

Now, after shaving with it, I don't try to shave deep. Just a little bit less than a 5`oclock shadow.

That combined with staying on top of my shit, I can walk around with out having a Rick Ross beard.

lucky7
09-04-2009, 08:17 AM
i have a mach 3 or a turbo. i had both at one time. those SOB's from gillette are smart effers. didnt they used to send out razors on everyones 16th birthday?? i think i lived in MN at the time, but i remember all my friends getting them in the mail. bastards. thats like getting a carton of camel lights in the mail....fo free!

anyhow, i just use that old razor i have. im too cheap to buy new blades because they're so effing expensive, i keep rotating to my "sharpest" old blade. its miserable, but i wont pay for that shit anymore. a cousin of mine is a hairy bitch, and he found some meijer brand disposables that he swears by. i'll have to try them out. he gets like a bag of 6 or 8 for like $7. versus what, $25 for 6 mach 3 blades? i dont even think they last very long..

as far as breaking out. the shit on my neck goes not all go the same way. i have a colic or something on my neck, and i always bleed. i've found a couple things that work pretty well. if you have the time, do the hot cloth on your face thing. but i find the best thing to do is take a shower FIRST. after the shower, hop out and shave. keep your face wet still though. and instead of shaving cream, try hair conditioner. it actually works pretty good, but your face has to be wet first.

i have to be careful though, i have several moles on my face that are super easy to cut. it wouldnt be so bad, and i wouldnt care so much, but that shit bleeds for hours.

one mroe thought, rumor has it, it's nearing the start of beard season. im contemplating retiring my old, rickety razor very soon.

ThatGuy
09-04-2009, 08:43 AM
I use the Fusion.
http://www.razorsdirect.com/i//tn_Fusion_Power.jpg
Shave my head with it once a week, and my face everyday. Blades are expensive, but it works.

murda-c
09-04-2009, 08:45 AM
http://www.j2marketing.co.uk/ebay_images/garagesale/carsonmag-1245715676-640.jpg

Fucking razor bumps.

The worst part is if i go more than 48 hours without using this shit my face turns into a bumpy itchy nasty mess, so i'm pretty much hooked.

can't use a razor because of all the bumps on my face...they'd just get sliced to shit.

I wish i could just grow a beard like Phlip and be done with it.

ixfxi
09-04-2009, 09:19 AM
clearly NO ONE is fucking reading (and capturing) the meaning of my post.

BUY A CLASSIC SAFETY RAZOR AND LEARN THE BASIC TECHNIQUES OF SHAVING

i dont care if youre black, white or brown... as long as you prep good then a basic safety razor will shave as far (or close) as you decide to shave. follow the basics that are discussed on these tutorial pages and you guys will be able to handle your shit

and whats best is that a pack of 30 razor blades can be bought for pennies, something like 15 bucks.

its no wonder people are broke and without jobs during this economy, cause mothafuckas dont know how to read and write. i mean, buy an old school blade and youre done.

murda-c
09-04-2009, 09:21 AM

i dont care if youre black, white or brown... as long as you prep good then a basic safety razor will shave as far (or close) as you decide to shave. follow the basics that are discussed on these tutorial pages and you guys will be able to handle your shit

and whats best is that a pack of 30 razor blades can be bought for pennies, something like 15 bucks.

its no wonder people are broke and without jobs during this economy, cause mothafuckas dont know how to read and write. i mean, buy an old school blade and youre done.

Or i'll just have a painful rash on my face.

DALAZ_68
09-04-2009, 09:29 AM
I use the Fusion.
http://www.razorsdirect.com/i//tn_Fusion_Power.jpg
Shave my head with it once a week, and my face everyday. Blades are expensive, but it works.

thats what i use, quick, simple, effective... flip it around and clean up them lines with the single blade

!Zar!
09-04-2009, 11:28 AM

Naw.

Naw.

Naw.

But anyhow. I have an old school one. I need to find that shit. After that I'll toss some blades in there and see what happens.

Fries
09-04-2009, 11:40 AM
I'd like to use a safety razor, but I'm too irresponsible to possibly find the time to "prep" my beard and go over it several times for a legit shave.

The Chad
09-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Mach III for me as well. I've tried the 4+ blade razors with crappier results.
ANd althought Branded replacement blades are $$$, I've found that the Kroger/Walmart blades are a great alternative for a good price.

Also, I have super sensitive skin that bleeds if you look at it wrong, much less shave it against the grain....But i love the feeling of baby smoothness from going against the grain... So I shave in the shower. Seems to open the pores up and whalla! No Ingrown hairs or acne or random bloody patches. :)

I love to grow the beard though!!. Down side is that i only need to shave once maybe twice a week. So it takes forever to grow in. Then I switch to the beard trimmers. :)

Ceepo
09-04-2009, 12:11 PM
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/images/2008/06/02/gillette_fusion_razor_1582.jpg

I use this razor, works pretty damn good i think...

BostonDriftah
09-04-2009, 12:15 PM
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/hidininbeard.jpg
I use natural shaving methods...
I wait til I get caught on fire from welding. like any man would.

Fries
09-04-2009, 01:29 PM
^ HAHA
I'm not even mad. That picture is awesome.

ms!3
09-04-2009, 01:33 PM
shave everyday, sometimes twice. Gillette Fusion.

BoostSlideWayz
09-04-2009, 01:43 PM
on special occasion ill use the gillet fusion.. on just days when i wanna keep it cleen i use one of those remington shavers that has those 3 little circular blade things.. works pretty well.

ixfxi
09-04-2009, 02:26 PM
shave everyday, sometimes twice. Gillette Fusion.

thats great. dont forget to bend over when the gillette dog comes to fuck you in the ass (remember, gillette dogs are not equipped with vaseline either)

fuckin 40 dollars for 8 blades.

FUCK GILLETTE

BustedS13
09-04-2009, 03:06 PM
fuck replacing blades every third use

mach 3 blades are like 2 bucks a pop

if you keep your blade in mineral oil when not in use, it'll last for months and glide over your skin forever and ever.

SlideWell
09-04-2009, 09:57 PM
i use Mach 3 Turbo... but id like to get back into using an electric. i had a cheap Norelco before and want to invest into a nice premier model.

DreamN
09-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Mike you're a pussy for even using a razor. I burn my hair off.

Works so well I barely have to burn my face once every other month.

http://thehiphopentertainmentlawproject.files.wordpress.c om/2009/03/firemarshallbill3.jpg

MADE
09-04-2009, 10:51 PM
I been using the Mach 3 ____ for years, I tried the Schick Quattro and like it but the first one someone stole the second one ran out of blades so I switched back to the Mach. All the blades are expensive but I still have a least a pack from a box a brought back 3 years ago.

I think the old school razor would tear my face off so eff that.

DALAZ_68
09-04-2009, 11:30 PM

FUCK GILLETTE

thats if u actually pay for that shit...

friends who work at COSTCO FTMFW

ms!3
09-05-2009, 10:31 PM
thats great. dont forget to bend over when the gillette dog comes to fuck you in the ass (remember, gillette dogs are not equipped with vaseline either)

FUCK GILLETTE

lol, id like to try and use a straight razor. just been lazy.

ixfxi
09-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Some goodies arrived in the mail today, razor looks like a quality piece of metal:
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/merkur_razor1.jpg
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/merkur_razor2.jpg
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/merkur_razor3.jpg
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/merkur_razor4.jpg
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/merkur_razor5.jpg

Blade is beyond paper thin, I tried to capture a side-profile with my macro lens and got nothing. Literally, the blade is thin enough to circumcise. Appears to be on-par with some of the surgical blades I've had.
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/merkur_blade1.jpg
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/merkur_blade2.jpg
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/merkur_blade3.jpg

And last, the brush. I found it funny that the handles are "lathe turned," as if we need precision balancing or something.. but cool, nonetheless.
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/vulfix_brush1.jpg
http://www.clearcorners.com/temp/vulfix_brush2.jpg

Hopefully this will eliminate my recent wolf-man appearance. ;-)

SexPanda
09-08-2009, 08:36 PM
I use the cheapest one I can buy, usually big lots or walmart or whatever the px has... Then some soapy water.

Close shave every time. Blades usually last a couple weeks, but when a bag of 20 is 4 bucks Im not complaining lol.