PDA

View Full Version : I got banned

EnnEssEnnKAT
02-04-2015, 06:45 AM
I got banned for two weeks for failing to add a complete picture set to a for sale post. I can fix this immediately, will my ban be lifted or can it be lifted so I can fix it? 2 weeks really? :picardfp: thanks for the support zilvia!

OddyseusDSM
02-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Don't worry, I got banned and my ad complied with forum rules, per my interpretation. I double and triple check to be sure every time I post.

laurentj23
02-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Join the club buddy. Lol. Apparently the mods are to busy banning people instead of getting rid of the spam. Now wonder traffic on zilvia is dying. I felt bad for the sponsors that actually paid to advertise.

EnnEssEnnKAT
02-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Yeah I hear that. Thanks for the inputs

OddyseusDSM
02-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Probably more to do with they don't do it on a regular basis. Therefore they are running through 2 weeks of threads. Who WANTS to spend their night doing that? Mine, I'll admit, was easy to overlook and think it didn't comply. I will be adjusting how I post in the future to avoid that.

When I worked on SAAB/DSM boards I loved it and was there everyday, makes for less work more play. Nowadays, I'd be lucky to hit it 3 times a week. Especially once I didn't deal with those platforms anymore.