PDA

View Full Version : Looking for YAMATO GARAGE FULL SUSPENSION for an S14.

Johnny Coquí
02-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Anybody have YAMATO GARAGE suspension for an S14 for sale?

Orlando, FL 32818

Johnny Coquí
02-03-2015, 08:04 AM
Anybody?????????????

JSimpson
02-03-2015, 10:59 PM
just curious, why do you want yamato specifically?

phobic
02-04-2015, 12:53 AM
i have tension, traction, toe. pm me

Johnny Coquí
02-04-2015, 10:11 AM
Cheap, good, and are up there with PBM SPL.
That and one my friends are running them and have nothing but good reviews.

No 240.. No id
02-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Sorry to tell you, but they are not cheap at all. Everythig else you said sounds right.

e1_griego
02-04-2015, 11:43 AM
Aren't the just branded ebay offerings like everything else?

No 240.. No id
02-04-2015, 12:09 PM
No lol.. Way lighter, more beafy.. They don't break easy or come loose.

e1_griego
02-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Metric rod ends?

Whatever, I don't care. Just doesn't make sense to me not to buy voodoo or Battle Version with 5/8" rod ends.

JSimpson
02-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Cheap, good, and are up there with PBM SPL.
That and one my friends are running them and have nothing but good reviews.
Ehh, they were pretty cheap but no where near the league of SPL. SPLs stuff is far more innovative and superior. Yamato Garage was just a dude who realized it didn't cost jack shit to make suspension arms and made essentially eBay copies out of higher quality components, Yamato and PEAK are on the EXACT same tier. No real innovation, all plain straight tube arms with higher quality hand made clevis and non china junk rod ends. Both made by a guy who had a lathe in his shop... If you want even better arms than yamato for less money there is a guy in Indy who is a professional sprint car driver who is into 240s and is a badass fabricator in his spare time. He makes arms in low volume but they are EXTREMELY high quality and no middle man price markup... Thomas Meseraull, look him up

Keep in mind that the youngest Yamato arms are getting old as hell now. Rod ends realistically last 2 years until they should be replaced, and at $46 per aurora teflon rod end, most of the "used parts driftorito" guys are bolting absolute garbage on their cars and are too dumb/shitty drivers to even tell the difference.
No lol.. Way lighter, more beafy.. They don't break easy or come loose.
None of them come loose and the only ones that break are the cheap chinese shits.

Metric rod ends?

Whatever, I don't care. Just doesn't make sense to me not to buy voodoo or Battle Version with 5/8" rod ends.
EXACTLY. Amen, its not rocket science, the bigger the better in this case. 5/8 is the way to go.