PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S14 front end parts

firejackal
01-28-2015, 11:50 AM
So over the weekend i ended up hitting a deer, it busted the bumper, folded the sr20 hood, bent in the fenders, crushed the radiator, shattered the r33 headlights, bent in the front upper bar the radiator mounts to (apron), and bent the ac condenser.

These are the parts I am looking for as of right now:
(zenki parts for now unless I find some good deals)
* Headlights
* Bumper Lights
* Side Markers
* Hood
* Front Bumper Foam
* Headlight/Bumper light/side marker wiring pigtails

I don't really want to pay drift taxes. But, in this area there no junkyards with s14's, so i figured I'd try my luck here.

Also I'm near the Dayton Ohio area.

Kriskouki
01-29-2015, 06:06 AM
kouki or zenki....lmk

tkacale
01-30-2015, 05:08 AM
I have fenders and a hood in NYC. Never shipped anything that big before but if you can figure it out then we can make a deal.

I also have the top bumper support (not the crash bar) $70 shipped

firejackal
02-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the PMs so far. Only thing I got so far was a radiator.

Also adding to the list of parts I'm looking for is:
* corner lights (if I can't find any I'll buy some circuit sports ones)
* bumper lights (does any aftermarket company makes these?)
* maybe side markers as well, I have the old ones from my r33 replica bumper but I don't know if they will fit.

I have someone local who can get me a new bumper and bumper retainer from his shop, so I'm waiting on that.

Also for those asking; I'm just looking for the zenki stuff. Reason being, I figured there was more of those available and I was wanting to get this car back on the road soon. But if I can find kouki parts sooner then I might do that.

Not right now, but I'll also be looking for tail lights and a trunk in the near future. Previous owner cut up the trunk and mounting points for the tail lights, so those will have to be replaced and fixed eventually.

SoCalDrifter
02-04-2015, 05:32 PM
got a zenki oem cf hood and nismo 270r nismo front bumper and some stock fenders if your intereseted in anything lmk i can ship

rawgarage
02-06-2015, 02:20 AM
Text me 9792366891

claine650
02-06-2015, 05:43 AM
There's a guy on Columbus or Cleveland CL that has a full kouki front end for 800, hood, fenders, bumper, lights. Might be a good option for you if you haven't found anything yet.

Found it: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/4874011045.html

firejackal
02-08-2015, 07:40 AM
Sorry I haven't texted you yet DOPEPICS, I'll get around to it.

So I just got the bumper support, and the retainer locally Friday.
But I don't know if the retainer is the correct one or if I'll need to bend out the apron a little more, it's not fitting at all.
So I zip tied together the pieces of my r33 replica bumper, and it doesn't fit over the bumper support, so maybe that's why there wasn't one when I got the car.

Also I'm going to update my first post with the few updates.