PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting this exhaust

augimatic
07-28-2004, 11:52 AM
http://www.optauto.com/store/images/rsr-exmag.gif

It's safe for the Los Angeles area, have some gain but I won't get rolled by the cops, I'm sure some of them can tell, but I'll have a Greddy Cert in the car and just tell them it's a GReddy and say it's 50 state legal. :naughtyd:

Yoshi
07-28-2004, 11:57 AM
um... yay?
Is it just an axle-back?

looks like a can of spam :D

augimatic
07-28-2004, 12:04 PM
actually I think that's just the pic, I'm looking right now I think it's a full cat back, I just don't want to get rolled, I live in Torrance and the Cops are horrible here.

the head
07-28-2004, 12:13 PM
:gives:
why is this here ?

aznpoopy
07-28-2004, 12:16 PM
ok? the rsr exmag is quiet and stock looking. yes, its a full catback. lots of people already have it on their car. zilvia has no less then TWO vendors offereing it for sale in the GB section.

i think dousan had this on his car more then a year ago. (?)

TheTimanator
07-28-2004, 12:18 PM
:gives:
why is this here ?
should go in chat.

Anyway, you have good tastes. Halo has it right now and loves it. Hopefully I will own one as well. Whenever I get everything else fixed!

HaLo
07-28-2004, 12:23 PM
yup... love the exhaust... quiet, but still louder than stock! :D

BobbyBoy
07-29-2004, 01:09 AM
If you need the Exmag for the S13 it might take a few weeks to get since it is not in stock at RS*R and they are waiting or the container. I know cuz I got dibs on a bunch of em.

P.S. I am running the Exmag GT2 with No silencer in the Milpitas Fremont area, got pulled over today after work. Cop said, "don't you think this is a little too loud" just then some Harley blasted by, and we came to an agreement that I should go without a ticket or a hoodpop.

kandyflip445
07-29-2004, 01:43 AM
If you need the Exmag for the S13 it might take a few weeks to get since it is not in stock at RS*R and they are waiting or the container. I know cuz I got dibs on a bunch of em.

P.S. I am running the Exmag GT2 with No silencer in the Milpitas Fremont area, got pulled over today after work. Cop said, "don't you think this is a little too loud" just then some Harley blasted by, and we came to an agreement that I should go without a ticket or a hoodpop.

LOL. That's awesome. There are a lot of those bikes here, too. They're a lot louder than most of the imports around here.

aznpoopy
07-29-2004, 01:28 PM

eh last i heard the 2 gb vendors had them in stock ready to ship. i also saw the damn thing for sale on ebay. it's not really quite as hard to get anymore as it was a few months ago.

thats a hillarious story btw.

HyperTek
07-30-2004, 09:50 AM
man.. ive been pulled over in 909 (now changing to 951) nont becuase my exhuast it loud, but becuase its modified (its a borla replacement with a tip for crying out loud).. =(

mrmephistopheles
07-30-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm getting a Flordinated Doogywhomper for my Snoopy Doghouse Type R.
Go me!!!

argh.. I won't lock it, but threads like this are wearing on me.
It's cool that people get parts... trust me, I know it's fun.. But I didn't make a thread about the fact that I picked up an HKS downpipe today for 5040¥ (~$46US). I got it for a pittance and it's in great shape, but I didn't make a thread about it. It's not a huge deal.

kandyflip445
07-30-2004, 12:31 PM
I'm getting a Flordinated Doogywhomper for my Snoopy Doghouse Type R.
Go me!!!

argh.. I won't lock it, but threads like this are wearing on me.
It's cool that people get parts... trust me, I know it's fun.. But I didn't make a thread about the fact that I picked up an HKS downpipe today for 5040¥ (~$46US). I got it for a pittance and it's in great shape, but I didn't make a thread about it. It's not a huge deal.

PICS!!!!!!!!!! :p

mrmephistopheles
07-30-2004, 05:12 PM
pics of Flordinated Doogywhomper? Hell no! Those things are hard to come by!

kandyflip445
07-31-2004, 02:12 AM
But it's JDM! Hey...could you import me one ;) or maybe I should ask you in a pm....

driftgrl180
08-02-2004, 02:57 PM
it's not a bad idea, but have u ever thought about the apexi n1s?

240meowth
08-02-2004, 03:44 PM
it's not a bad idea, but have u ever thought about the apexi n1s?

i think this is someone on the forum F'in with us. Look at the other topic posted by this dude, KA-T or SR???

anyways, i'm in torrance too!!! Let me see the exhaust after u get it, and we can compair it to my HKS sport!!! I think it'll be interesting.