PDA

View Full Version : ENERGIZE 2015 featuring Mark Farina

kingkilburn
01-13-2015, 10:30 PM
I'm sharing this here because I'm running sound and hope to have a few Zilvians share in the festivities with me!

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/s960x960/1606333_10152867703421600_827144548586870606_o.jpg

Viberite Productions pres.

10th Annual Energize

Shant P VibeRite
j-cruzi
mike efex
p-rez
hypnotiq
Elijah Smith

Join the Central Valley's Creative Community for the 10th Annual Celebration of Electronic Music & Culture in the Heart of Fresno as we ENERGIZE 2015!

***Get your Dancing Shoes Ready and Let's Proudly Welcome our Very SPECIAL GUEST DJ, The Modern Day Record Minstrel, Thrilling Crowds Globally, and Entertaining Over 1 Million Fans per year including thousands in the Central Valley:

Mark Farina
(Great Lakes Audio, Apt Ent, Dope Den, SOL Republic)
www.djmarkfarina.net

***Also moving our feet to the beat:

Shant P
(Viberite Productions)

J-Cuzi
(Viberite Productions)

P-Rez
(NSF Records, Frisky)

Elijah Smith
(Undercurrent, Shmekno)

Mike EFEX
(Coldharbour Recordings, Armada Music)

Hpnotiq

***The Sound Frequencies and Musical Vibes of the Evening will be Powered By:

CRUSH Productions

***Live Art Installation Presented By:

The Welch Brothers
(Jeremiah Allen Welch & Gabriel Welch)

As their individual styles of comics, graffiti, hip hop, electronica, and fine art melt together, the two brothers combine seamlessly to create works unlike anything else that has been seen in the past. They recently toured to the East Coast to grace Festival Goers with their Art, and we're happy to have them return to their old stomping grounds to ENERG!ZE the New Year with us.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/1483972_534855519939758_616325757_o.jpg

***LOCATION INFO

Fully Secure Venue Located at:

The Downtown Club

16+ To Attend
21+ Full Bar with Valid I.D.

Full Appetizer Menu Available

www.thedowntownclub.com

***TICKET INFO

All Pre-Sale Tickets Online Only. To Purchase Tickets, Please Visit:

www.flavorus.com/energize2015