PDA

View Full Version : what ever happened to ihatestickers.com?

s14SRguy
12-27-2014, 08:14 AM
all i get when i visit their site is

"145 Table './stickers_store/store_whos_online' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
in:
[delete from store_whos_online where time_last_click < '1419691832']"

all i can find leftover is a blog that hasn't been updated in months and a facebook page with people asking wtf happened....also a few sites with people complaining they never received their orders.

its as if they just fell off the face of the earth- no explanation of "were closing our doors"...they just vanished into thin air.

last post july 8th:

We will be out of the office starting 7/11/2014 and will be returning 7/21/2014.

Also, we will be changing the production times to 4-6 weeks due to the large number of orders and
reduced staff. For questions or order concerns please call us, to insure we are able to assist you.
Because of the high amount of email we receive, we do not want to miss your message.

Regards,
Management

seems like they never came back after that.
Anyone know what happened to them? they get sued? the owner die, get arrested, or get hooked on smoking the pook pipe or something? Its strange for companies to disappear like that.

Anyone know of a similar site? I really had some stickers I wanted to buy from them.

S14DB
12-30-2014, 09:27 AM
http://www.technoticmedia.com/