PDA

View Full Version : MT WTB - Clean running swapped 240sx (Prefer OEM aero)

teamsprock
12-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Hello,

It has been many years since I have been in the 240 scene, but I want a fun toy to drive around when it's nice. So I am starting the hunt for a new car. I have been trying to contact people about their cars, and I have received zero responses, so I will try my own ad.

I live in Montana, I will fly anywhere in the US to look at the right car. I will then purchase the car in person and have the car shipped. So I will need a seller that I can coordinate with.

Budget - Max $15k

My ideal car would be a clean swapped fastback with oem type-x aero... but I like all 240's and will take clean and running over anything. I am a dad and a businessman, so I want a car that doesn't make me look like I am 15 again (What am I thinking.. I am wanting a 240!!!). I will consider any engine swap that is done right.. but I prefer sr's since I have more experience with them. Keep in mind, clean and fast is what I am interested in. I would prefer to pay for quality built engines and cared for parts, rather than brand names that impress the girls!

Here is my contact info - As I mentioned, I am a father and run a small oil company, so please respect my details. I will delete them if I can't handle the texts or calls.

Jake
email - [email protected]
cell - 406-839-8891 (prefer text)

I will be watching this thread so feel free to post up links. Email is probably the fastest form of contact for me.

teamsprock
12-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Bumping this back to the top. I had a few offers, but nothing that fit my style. I have a good buddy who will be in Vegas from January 4th-8th. He could check out cars for me and or meet up and pick a car up for me. Vegas is also a very cheap and easy place for me to visit on Allegiant air. So anyone in the area, let me know. I have been watching vegas CL's and I contacted a couple people already.

Thanks.

SlammedCarsUSA
12-24-2014, 07:23 PM
Highly doubt this is what you're really wanting. Kinda flashy. Supermade aero, Sr swapped. In Southern Indiana.

http://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/4739486858.html

teamsprock
12-26-2014, 11:48 AM
A few good offers have been sent my way. Thanks for the info guys.

SlammedCars - thanks for the offer, but not what I am looking for currently.