12-02-2014, 05:17 PM
18 seems steep are you firm?

living4surf
12-02-2014, 06:36 PM
18 seems steep are you firm?

Make me an offer but with everything I'm pretty firm

KendallH
12-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Price seems a little high but nonetheless glws!

FLG
12-02-2014, 08:33 PM
93 240sx Coupe SE with some aftermarket + 4k.
Couldn't hurt to try.

95_S14
12-02-2014, 09:21 PM
93 240sx Coupe SE with some aftermarket + 4k.
Couldn't hurt to try.

Go you mean 14k ?

KiLLeR2001
12-03-2014, 12:11 AM
Don't forget to disclose the history of this vehicle...

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=584268

Also, helps to know what you paid originally.

http://i.imgur.com/yNRXRE9.jpg

Dat Skyline tax doe.

living4surf
12-03-2014, 07:20 AM
i think you are trying to post that link to be a dick and support your buddy, but i'm glad you did. get it seen by as many potential skyline owners as possible.

Anyone i would seriously talk to about selling/trading would know absolutely everything i know about the car before even coming to see it there is nothing to hide.

as for the asking price like i said i'm really looking for trades plus cash not straight cash offers thats the cash offer that would get me to sell it with everything which would actually include a bit more than i listed if someone actually came through with that price.

but knowing what i paid is helpful

+ 1900 wheels and tires
+ 1300 coil overs
+ 1400 5 speed conversion
+ 2100 aero

and a few hundred in other little things and almost 1k in other parts i would include if i got 18k cash

and we all know skylines in this country are going to go for more than ones that you cant see or drive and have to wait months for call it skyline tax if you want.

again though i dont need to sell just looking to see if i got any offers that catch my interest before spending more on this.

Silence240sx
12-03-2014, 08:48 AM
http://www.metalinjection.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/xzibit.jpg

KiLLeR2001
12-03-2014, 09:34 AM
i think you are trying to post that link to be a dick and support your buddy, but i'm glad you did. get it seen by as many potential skyline owners as possible.

That would be false, as I have never been to Rivsu or met anyone there... yet.

Anyone i would seriously talk to about selling/trading would know absolutely everything i know about the car before even coming to see it there is nothing to hide.

Most people act on impulse and fail to do their research. I believe in full disclosure, no sense trying to hide anything. Might as well bring it all out on the table initially to avoid any surprises.

s13princesss
12-08-2014, 10:07 PM
It's funny how someone is so concerned with what is going on in someone elses wallet? He can pay 5 grand, but ask 20 if he wants. It is called business, and supply and demand.

If you want to start that trend, I can tell you the importer bought that car for under 350,000 YEN ($3000), and sold it for 9...
But, that's none of my business.

Interesting trend I see going here.

tobroketobuildarealcar
12-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Whi pay twice as much here when the ports are now flooded with these cars ready to buy 100 percent legal and ready to drive

kikcaffine
12-09-2014, 07:31 AM

Dat Skyline tax doe.

in 3 months they will be sell for less than 10k on the second hand market (zilvia)

Drink&Drift
12-09-2014, 08:10 AM

Dat Skyline tax doe.

I'm gonna walk in your kitchen and shit on your counter and see how you like it.

basically what you just did to this guy, for no apparent reason.

Konster
12-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Dick move by posting the cars original price.

tobroketobuildarealcar
12-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Ha ha the dick move is trying to make 10k proffit there is nothing wrong with posting origonal price

Konster
12-09-2014, 11:57 AM
It's none of your or anyone's else business how much a seller is trying to make. How would you like someone to post in your FS the price of some other seller selling a similar item for less? I bet you wouldn't, definitely a dick move. Honestly, I'm not sure why I'm even wasting my time debating this nonsense.

Syncade
12-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Whi pay twice as much here when the ports are now flooded with these cars ready to buy 100 percent legal and ready to drive

Link to prove "flooded" ports?

Frostedbutts
12-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Link to prove "flooded" ports?

There isn't one, and there won't be for easily a year or more. Sourcing a car, getting it on a boat, shipping it over, getting it through customs, and getting it to your doorstep is a long process. If people think we went from 0 to flooded in six months they're just plain wrong. I could post a handful of links to the recent sales by the major importers to prove this guy is a dildo but I think everyone here knows he is.

This is yet another case of people on Zilvia who can't afford things trying to drag the market down to a price point they can afford, so they don't have to be a poor window shopping slob anymore.

s0fa king
12-09-2014, 05:32 PM

i don't see the logic here.

KendallH
12-09-2014, 05:52 PM
If you want to start that trend, I can tell you the importer bought that car for under 350,000 YEN ($3000), and sold it for 9...
But, that's none of my business.

Yeah, the importer operates a business, in 2 countries, with employees, and facilitated the transport and legal importation of the vehicle. That is where your price comes from with an importer (purchase price of vehicle+overhead costs+reasonable profit). Not hey I'm gonna slap a few parts on the car and double the price (and he included what he payed for labor to have the car converted to manual as part of the justification for his price :rofl:)

xoxide
12-09-2014, 05:56 PM
My blue S14. You can keep aero, wheels, and coilovers.....

Seriously though.....

Konster
12-09-2014, 06:33 PM
i don't see the logic here.

That's really unfortunate.

BIGSxNPTACTIX19
12-09-2014, 08:46 PM
That would be false, as I have never been to Rivsu or met anyone there... yet.

Not trying to call you out and take the sellers side but in the link you provided, comment #4, you stat, "Steve and his company Rivsu are as legit as they come". I'm just trying to make sense of you vouching for a company you have never dealt with and someone you have never met.

Lindsay Lohan
12-09-2014, 09:55 PM
https://40.media.tumblr.com/abe11ea943de19e134b95574951f3c6b/tumblr_mf1sx1smO11rwz2cbo1_500.png

Cjkouki2010
12-09-2014, 10:35 PM
If you took it back stock what would an estimate price be? If around 10k I'd offer my kouki plus slight cash maybe

KiLLeR2001
12-10-2014, 01:08 AM

Not really. All of the information I found is readily available for anyone to view given they have done proper research. I simply presented it here to make it easy for the future buyer to make a decision. If a potential buyer still feels as if the car is worth the price after all information is presented, than no harm no foul. Why is it considered good business if you get someone on the price of something?

Not trying to call you out and take the sellers side but in the link you provided, comment #4, you stat, "Steve and his company Rivsu are as legit as they come". I'm just trying to make sense of you vouching for a company you have never dealt with and someone you have never met.

It's called word of mouth over an extended period of time. Make sense of that.

bottlefed97
12-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Another Skyline thread gone to shit.

Clean R32 OP, glws.

Lindsay Lohan
12-10-2014, 10:46 AM
:rimshot: :tardrim:

kacoup93
12-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Trade you 200zr rhd rb20det

Nissan2nr22
12-31-2014, 06:59 AM
I'm gonna walk in your kitchen and shit on your counter and see how you like it.

basically what you just did to this guy, for no apparent reason.

That kids dumb, hes obviously trying to prove something, only thing hes proven is he doesn't have a life and spends all day looking up other peoples cars lol, if he owned this car and the OP ran it into a pole and tried to hide it I would understand but otherwise it makes no sense.

Good price all of these idiots with negative feedback, if its so easy to go buy it for 10k then go buy it for 10k. He obviously has a lot of REAL new top of the line parts on it.

Ive seen this car in person and helped him with it and the minty-ness of this thing is ridiculous, he easily has 8k in it after the sale price, and the price on these cars will never drop. They will just keep rising.

g35gabby
12-31-2014, 07:45 AM
Please don't take this is me taking sides, but....

Fortune auto coil overs less than 1k miles on them
Work xt7 17x9 +28 17x9 +17 less thank 1k on wheels and tires
Redline shift/ebrake boots
Gktech ebrake handle
Yashio factory spinner knob
Final konnexion aero kit (needs to be installed)

I don't think there is 8k in parts there, even if you include the transmission swap.

as for prices never dropping, the reality is they will drop in time, specially a GTST/GTS4 which are less desirable models than the GTR's/Nismos. Once R33s become closer to reality and the later model R32s are much more prevalent state side the market wil tumble for sure. there will be other platforms that will be exciting coming over (chasers, FD3s, MKIV supras, GTOs, NSX, GTI-R and more). 2 years ago these cars were dirt cheap in canada, a place where they also weren't a production model, so in time we will see the same fall off in price.

GLWS

living4surf
01-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Please don't take this is me taking sides, but....

Fortune auto coil overs less than 1k miles on them
Work xt7 17x9 +28 17x9 +17 less thank 1k on wheels and tires
Redline shift/ebrake boots
Gktech ebrake handle
Yashio factory spinner knob
Final konnexion aero kit (needs to be installed)

I don't think there is 8k in parts there, even if you include the transmission swap.

as for prices never dropping, the reality is they will drop in time, specially a GTST/GTS4 which are less desirable models than the GTR's/Nismos. Once R33s become closer to reality and the later model R32s are much more prevalent state side the market wil tumble for sure. there will be other platforms that will be exciting coming over (chasers, FD3s, MKIV supras, GTOs, NSX, GTI-R and more). 2 years ago these cars were dirt cheap in canada, a place where they also weren't a production model, so in time we will see the same fall off in price.

GLWS

like i had said earlier there was more coming with it if i had gotten my asking price but i already ordered the last of what i wanted before it goes to paint so I'm keeping it.

everyone who gave me real offers i appreciated it some were very good but in the end i just couldn't actually get rid of it