PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know how to Install : S14 windshield Molding ???!

Toomuchboost12
11-24-2014, 06:55 AM
I cant find any good information on how to remove or even to put it on . Anyhow . my molding on my front windshield on my s14 is in bad shape and pretty much ordered the molding kit from ConceptZ and imtrying to figure out how exactly do you install it ? i know they are held in by clips but do you just pull it off or does the glass have to be removed ? i have had friends who just pulled it off and put in the new ones but id like to know the proper exact way how to do this Thanks ! or should i just get it done at a auto glass shop .

l adam l
11-24-2014, 09:09 AM
I'd say auto glass shop. May save you money in the long run if you have to do it again if you accidentally mess it up. Probably would only cost you $40-60.

Although it may be super easy...
just my $.02

Toomuchboost12
11-24-2014, 02:25 PM
I'd say auto glass shop. May save you money in the long run if you have to do it again if you accidentally mess it up. Probably would only cost you $40-60.

Although it may be super easy...
just my $.02

after hours of finding some light on this i found a 8 year old thread . so anyone who reads this in the future refer to it http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=101787 and im probably going to the auto glass store as i dont want to fuck anything up lol