PDA

View Full Version : CA 2003 Subaru WRX Wagon

Coodsie
10-30-2014, 12:56 AM
Hey Zilvia, long time lurker, hardly ever poster.

FS/FT Is my 2003 WRX. I currently have a loan out on the car, $5400 @ $200 a month,with cash on top of course. After all said and done, i feel the car is well worth 7200-7500 (worth a lot more if you want to add all the parts done to it. KBB for a stock is over 5k) im currently trying to be debt free and seeing if anyone would want to take over payments for a nice daily. Or willing to trade for mainly an s13 coupe with a dual cam.I feel i have looked at enough info that i could confidently rebuild a KA. Would like to have myself a Daily/Drfit. I don't need a car like this, and kind of lost interest. Wonderful car and starts up every time. Not in a major rush. Willing to work with anyone, trying to put it all out there so you know.

Info:
2003 WRB WRX Wagon
143k miles
at 100k, timing belt was completed by a shop
at 142k, both valve cover gaskets were done, along with spark plug plugs.
A/C blows cold, heater blows hot.
Radio works.
Passes CA Smog
Counts as a station wagon, 23 year old male, and my full coverage is only $200 a month, so its not bad at all.

Cons:
Car is still buring oil somewhere, thinking rear main seal. i put so little oil in it i dont even think i've used a quart.(can hardly smell it)
The front passenger spring didn't seat correctly on the shock, so it makes a clunk noise, doesnt effect driving at all, just there. only real cons are the oil and spring.

Mods:
Invidia Racing series catback exhaust bought and installed new
Cobb SF Intake, also new
V2 Cobb AP, running stage 1 tune.
Eibach lowering springs (about 2in front 3 rear)
Jdm STi front seats
GGB Door cards done inside
STi Blue carpet installed
STi Spec-C Top mount intercooler installed and working fine.
also, other little things, headunit with blu tooth/ usb, things like that.

Parts not on car.
1 Charge Speed (i think i'll check tomorrow) Front Strut Bar
1 Cusco Rear Strut bar
WRB Side Skirts
JDM Bugeye Hood Scoop, new in box (220$ value) with 2 cans of Grimmspeed WRB Spray paint, also have primer, and sand paper etc.
GodSpeed alum. rad. stock one works great so never got around to putting it in. filled it with water to check for leaks, and checked welds. held fine.
Also have stock door cards, seats, top mount with bpv and carpet if you'd like it.

Sure im missing some things, let me know if you have any questions. I mainly went for a nice clean daily driver that works, but i do miss my nissans, r32 in japan and 2 hatchbacks so far.

Contact [email protected] or PM here. Thanks.

Pics : http://imgur.com/a/2lGlA