PDA

View Full Version : CA **COME UP**boosted 240 w 98 sr20 blacktop

reivax
10-17-2014, 06:00 AM
Hello fellow zilvians I am parting out my boosted 1993 240 but would prefer to sell it as a whole for the low 4000 would make things a lot easier on me and a better come up for the buyer. Read the list of aftermarket parts, the cars still untouched. Bought the car over a year ago and only drove it for about 5 months. The car was a clean title until earlier this year some lady decided to cut me off without knowing which caused me to spin out and go up a curb giving the car some suspension damage so is now salvaged I was debating to either fix the suspension or to just swap everything from the car into another clean titled shell. The car only received damage to the suspension front and rear bumper and the driver side rpf1's so everything under the hood is solid! car still runs great! id say about a week before the accident the manifold was giving out as well Don't let these little flaws hold you back on this amazing car. The pros over take the cons all day. The car is seat less in the front and you'll definitely need a trailer or tow for the car. Still starts up on the first try even after sitting for some time, coils aren't bent
I'm well aware of the cars worth but I'm also willing to help out a fellow 240 enthusiast, let my loss be your gain!!! A lot of time and money invested in this beast so if you think about it can easily be flipped for a boat load!!or you can be lucky enough to get this amazing come up for yourself! Before the accident this car was breaking necks alllllllllllll day handled phenomenal pulled ridiculously strong this car was the absolute BEST. Breaks my heart letting it go.

Original paint no car on car accidents all power, power steering, power windows, power mirrors this car was babied from day 1 never drove it irresponsibly
less than 60k on the sr20 bought it when it barely hit 50k. Previous owner stated that "the swap was done by previous owner (track instructor) by a shop called DNR" The car doesn't smoke can make a long distance trip like nothing! never experienced any serious issues what so ever premium 91 all day. For any questions/more pics call/text 661-889-7560 xavier.

Motor:** $3000 with whole turbo setup included**
**$2400 without
1998 s14 kouki blacktop sr20det
GtT28 ballbearing turbo
Greddy pulley's
Nismo solid shifter
Nismo misc parts
HKS test pipe
S14 Blitz LM front mount intercooler
HKS flange
HKS SSQV
Greddy hotpipe
Koyo 3 row radiator
Flex alite dual spal fan
HKS 3'' downpipe
Custom R intake
RSR 3'' Exmag exhaust
Walbro 255lph Fuel pump

Suspension/ Brakes/ Wheels:
RPF1 17x10+12 (rear) 17x9.5+12 (front)
Dunlop direzzas 245/40/17 235/35/17
JIC fla2 coilovers
JIC rear strut bar
Nismo front strut bar
TIEN tension rods
TIEN tie rods
Whiteline sway bars
Whiteline bushings installed in car by DGR fab.
s14 ball joints (5lug)
$500 in OEM nissan parts
Z32 brake booster
Z32 ebrake conversion
Z32 front and rear rotors
Z32 front and rear brake calipers
Carbotech race pads front and rear
Stainless steel front and rear brake lines

Drivetrain:
CUSCO flywheel
OEM s15 clutch and pressure plate installed by DGR fab.
Nismo throw out bearing
ATE superblue
15/16 s12 MC (rebuild)
R32 VLSD

Exterior/body:
180sx RPS13 KOUKI tail lights
Origin lab streamline body kit
full OEM carpet
carbon fiber hood and hatch
lexan rear window

Interior/Electronics:
$500 for Blitz SBC i-Color SPEC-R (all in one boost controller)
$200 obo for Greddy turbo timer Greddy og boost gauge and Greddy og temp gauge
$500 obo forAutopower roll cage
HKS FCD (gets rid of fuel cut)
battery mounted in the hatch
blue Sparco suede steering wheel
PILOT JDM headlight control

reivax
10-17-2014, 06:03 AM
Will post more pictures later today need to upload them from my phone to my laptop!!!

AngelE39
10-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Wud u trade for a 01 CBR954RR?

Sterze46
10-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Waiting for pics.

reivax
10-19-2014, 09:37 PM
Sold!!!!!!!