10-03-2014, 02:34 PM
1998 BMW 323is
Coupe
White
198,xxx miles
5 speed manual
Cold AC
Tan leather interior

Car has been very well maintained and taken care of, oil changed every 3k miles religiously. Only 2 previous owners I have a book full of service records from 1998 till now, recent maintenance includes:

New shocks/struts
Brakes
Suspension bushings
Hub bearings
Valve cover gasket
Spark plugs

Keep in mind that this is a 16 year old car so the paint isn't perfect and the interior is not 100 percent but it is cleaner and drives better than most e36's out there, also the sunroof only works in tilt mode. Other than that everything works and it is a great running car with cold AC, I drive it from west palm to ft lauderdale everyday for work without a single hiccup and does around 28 mpg so it's very good on gas.

This car drives and handles better than my e46, I'd love to keep it but there is no sense in having two cars. I had the engine professionally compression tested and it around 215 psi on every cylinder, this car will go easily for another 100k miles, you are welcome to bring your mechanic as well.

Clean title, have both sets of keys, owners manual, etc.

Im asking $2,500 pretty firm but willing to negotiate if the offer is not to far off from my asking price, please no low ballers. I know miles are high but the running condition of the car is superb. No reasonable offer will be refused, will consider some trades of the same value or cash on your end. Contact me at 5615419263, call or text anytime if I do not pick up please leave a voicemail and I will call back as soon as possible. Text message preferred for faster response.

Thank you for looking.

Pics in the CL ad:

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/4697441887.html