PDA

View Full Version : CA 1995 zenki with rebuilt sr20det fur sale

77peter77
10-01-2014, 01:47 PM
I have for sale my 1995 240sx zenki for sale. I am looking to get 6500.00 OBO cash money. There is a lot of money put in to this car; however, I will just list the major purchases:
- fully rebuilt sr20det. Front clip was 3000.00
rebuild included 400.00 in machine work which included head and block resurfacing, hot tank, valve job and pistons bored out 2 sizes to fit bigger aftermarket forged supertech pistons and rings (750.00)
- stage 2 clutch (365.00)
-All new oem rockers
- New tomei camshafts intake and exhaust 380.00
- new oem water pump, timing chain and timing chain guides.
Motor has like 300 miles on it since rebuild and runs great currently set at 8psi
chasis has around 165,000 on it
- full 3inch turbo back exhaust w/ flowmaster muff.
- new cosworth multilayered metal head gasket 140.00
-godspeed front mount, Jim Wolf intake, and aluminum after market radiator with silicone hoses.
-used (2 years) fully adjustable tein flex coilovers all around
-used 4 lug spray painted black lightweight enkei 5 spoke wheels (tires have good tread)
-from best buy infinity speakers and double din head unit with 12 sub and box. System just needs an amp. mine took a shit.
Cons- paint is faded, one cap on wheel is missing, no ac, salvage title due to theft from previous owner.
Plz text if interested. Not willing to trade cash only. We can meet at Bofa off 210 and campus to check out the car.
Low ballers will not receive a response. Serious buyers only.
Also, sold separately I have jdm zenkie fog lights with reflectors selling for 150.00
Text only at 909452six, four, six, nine.
You can see pictures on CL Inland empire Upland