PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to shop for car insurance with SR22 Help! (So-Cal Area)

enriquez8907
09-24-2014, 01:32 PM
I been trying to shop for some car insurance lately; and school starts this Thursday 9-25-14 so I need insurance asap! I'm also not looking for something expansive just liability with SR22 (not the motor). If anybody knows what insurance company is cheapest please let me know! Thanks!

silverarrow27
09-24-2014, 05:47 PM
Your best chance is to go with someone like Titan Auto Insurance or something similar of that nature so they can search for the cheapest auto insurance for you. That's what I did when I had to file for an SR22 about 12-14 yrs ago.

chato de shamrock
09-26-2014, 01:10 AM
Mercury and AAA have been the cheapest ive been able to find, and i called quite a bit of companies and middle men. In my personal experience AAA gave me an awesome deal but as soon as i was involved in a low speed minor accident they ignored my 15 years licensed with zero accidents and fucked me royally jacking my premium from the 250s to the 600s. Soon as its about to expire i'm getting the fuck as far away from them as possible. Try calling the brokers in the classified or penny saver ads. They might get you a good deal. I know one place did me but I went with the more reputable AAA. In fact, my very first auto insurance company was found in one of those penny saver type of newsletters. Avoid this one called Adriana's Insurance. They flood the spanish t.v. channels with commercials trying to land the more vulnerable "raza." I called them up and got a deal too good to be true, and most likely it was. Soon after the call I searched them online and found they are very well known for quoting you pennies over the phone, then charging you Benjamins when they got you in their offices with the paper work in front of you.