PDA

View Full Version : CA FS/FT Supercharged Mazda Miata w/ 50K original miles

GIMJ
09-23-2014, 07:11 PM
FS/FT is my Mazda Miata. It's extremely fun to drive and gets ridiculously good gas mileage to boot.

Feel free to come drive the car. The interior is good. The engine has been completely taken care of and hardly driven at 50K miles. The AC blows ice cold. Heat blows hot.

These are the mods/maintenance done to the vehicle this past week.

1) Brand new Hankook front tires
2) Alignment
3) Brand new MAF sensor
4) Manage to source two tan seats with no tears and in great condition
5) Brand new spark plugs
6) Oil change (synthetic)

Mods:

1) 50K ORIGINAL MILES!
2) Jackson Racing Supercharger @ 5psi
3) Racing Beat Dual exhaust with cat
4) Tein Coilover Suspension
5) Glass back window w/ two tears in the convertible (Covered by convertible tape no leaks)
6) Matte Black wrap (original paint is black and still intact)
7) Pioneer Head unit with bluetooth and phone function w/ mic
8) Tan seats OEM
9) Hard Dog Roll Bar
10) Dumb tow bar (front)
11) If I remember more I'll post it.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/hUj4RAh.jpg

This vehicle drives well, turns well. It starts on the dime, even in cold weather. Cranks right up. The exhaust sounds great, but not too loud to attract unwanted attention. The transmission shifts great. The brakes are upgraded to ceramics and rotors are upgraded too. The car's light so it brakes on the dime.

Price: $$$$$ OBO

If you are offering a trade, the only thing I would trade for is a bigger car. So it MUST have 4 doors. It must be reliable since this car is my daily. It must be at a reasonable mileage. For the size of the vehicle: Bigger the better.

Text me or PM me for inquiries and offers.
310-400-6179

mal_tiempo
09-24-2014, 03:55 PM
How about a Speed 6 with exhaust and wheels, 82k? I've been thinking about getting something smaller.

GIMJ
09-24-2014, 03:57 PM
How about a Speed 6 with exhaust and wheels, 82k? I've been thinking about getting something smaller.
Sure. As long as it still has back seats lol. Text me.

NEdriftah
09-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Paul!! Good luck with sale my man!!!

MapleShosho
10-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Do you have any more photos? My email is [email protected]! I'd like to see some more.