PDA

View Full Version : SC FS/FT 96 240sx S14 SR20DET Kouki Front

Cripsoty
08-25-2014, 05:41 PM
Up for sale is my 96 S14. I started this car a few years ago. The car needs nothing to be driven! The reason for selling for those who are interested is that I very rarely drive the car and i want to buy a motorcycle. I would prefer to sell but i might trade for a newer bike. Not interested in cruisers
and I dont really want anything more than 10 years old. Bikes im interested in are 2008+ ninja 650r, R6, FZ8, or maybe a supermoto +cash (need like a 400+ bike because i travel on the interstate alot) so basically just sport bikes and supermotos send me a pic worst i can say is no.

Car is located in Williamston SC and I take it to Greenville SC regularly. I will sell it for 7k or trade. Text at (864)991-522six for fastest response.

Pros:

S14 Sr20det - installed about 2 years ago. The engine had 34k on it when installed Ive maybe put 1k on it but I doubt it.

Wiring Specialties Harness - S14 harness from wiring specialties so theres no hacked up wiring just plugged right in.

Walbro Fuel Pump

Front Mount Intercooler Kit

Aluminum Radiator - Also has BLUE FANS so thats cool.

Kouki front end swap - OEM GLASS HEADLIGHTS! The headlights alone are 700 on this car. I took the headlights and corner lights out of their nissan boxes and installed them in the car.

Carbon Fiber Hood - Nuff Said.

Full 3 inch Exhaust - Stainless downpipe back

Wideband and Boost Guage in a pillar pod - Also has an oil pressure gauge but it isnt hooked up.

SAFC2 - Tuned for 10 lbs by a local shop.

Interior has all been changed to kouki interior - Front and Rear Seats as well as Door Panels.

Full Suspension - Coilovers I dont know the brand of, everything else is wicked tuning. All adjustable everythings.

Nismo Power Brace - Because Nismo

S14 LSD

Car is an SE model so it has the factory 5 lug and working sunroof with no leaks.

I have everything for this car all the way down to the 240sx floormats that came with it.

Probably other things that I don't remember. Car is running great on 10 lbs of boost with the factory turbo it does have an aftermarket exhaust manifold but I have no idea what it is it came with the engine.

Cons:

Paint is bad, it was painted by a guy in Anderson SC right before I got it and it has runs in it and just needs to be redone. I resprayed the fenders myself but haven't done anything else.

The side skirts that came with the car match the body kit and I have them in storage however they are about and inch too short and I don't know how to fiberglass so I just left them off. They will come with the car.

Heater core and blower are in my closet along with the glove box. I got the car with them removed and just never put them in because I dunno just didn't.

Speedometer doesn't work. It needs a speed sensor from a stock s14 and I don't have one. Also the fuel gauge doesn't work either I'm not sure why tho because the low fuel light does come on when you run the car low on fuel so it could just be in the cluster or maybe a wire.

Drivers side window switch is bad BUT the passenger window is the window that wont go down as a result. Drivers window works fine but I know its this switch because I swapped it with my other car to make sure.

I think I've covered everything if you have any questions feel free to Text or Email and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I also have extra wheels that will come with the car. S14 SE wheels and Z32 wheels.

Slide Show of pics here (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/cripsoty/slideshow/SR)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/cripsoty/SR/240front2_zpsc5ad7450.jpg (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/cripsoty/media/SR/240front2_zpsc5ad7450.jpg.html)

Cripsoty
09-14-2014, 12:45 PM
UPDATE * I found a bike i want and i need 6k to get it. 6k firm for the car unless the bike sells before the car does then it will go back to original price.

brianglawson
09-19-2014, 05:13 AM
Hey man, Im fairly interested in the car. Cash in hand. Do you have all of the OEM parts? suspension links? AC condenser, Compressor, etc... shocks and springs?

Im from VA, would you be willing to meet?

Does the car have a clean title?
shoot me a text... 540-921-seven three five five

Cripsoty
09-19-2014, 06:11 AM
Car didn't come with any ac stuff. I do have shocks springs and sway bars. Don't think I have the pieces for the rack. Not sure why you would change it back anyways. Yes titles good and in my name and no I won't meet up with you.

Cripsoty
09-20-2014, 07:45 PM
Still have this. Mainly just looking for cash.