PDA

View Full Version : s13 hatch roll cage

senger
08-06-2014, 10:02 PM
only question i have is about the interior fuse box shit and wiring on the driver side. i think the bar will be coming down to the floor will be in the way of all that shit. im not wanting to relocate it because of time, and i wont be keeping the ka so what is the point of relocating it if i dont have to. any input will help, thanks.

Grocery Cart
08-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Your question is what's the point of relocating the fuse box if you don't have to, because you're not keeping the ka?

i think the bar will be coming down to the floor will be in the way of all that shit.

What motor are you swapping? You wouldn't touch that fuse box unless you're doing some type of custom wiring.

senger
08-07-2014, 12:38 AM
Your question is what's the point of relocating the fuse box if you don't have to, because you're not keeping the ka?

What motor are you swapping? You wouldn't touch that fuse box unless you're doing some type of custom wiring.

My bad about the details. What I mean is I'm going to run the ka till it blows up. But in the mean time I'm wondering if anybody with a roll cage had to relocate their interior fuse box because the piping would get in the way