PDA

View Full Version : WTB and need ASAP top connection to engine o2 harness

subyracer05
08-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Hey guys,

I am looking for the top section of the o2 sensor. The part that the o2 sensor plugs into. Will need someone to cut it out of a blown car? Sorry if I'm not explaining myself well it's hard to explain. Pleas ask me questions. Need on ASAP!!!!! I have a picture on my phone I can text someone.

I do not need the o2 itself. I need the other end that it plugs into that is connected to the wiring harness

thanks!!!

-Ian

anti tyler
08-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Why don't you make one? It's simply a spade connector and you can buy them at your local autoparts store if you really want one.

subyracer05
08-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Why don't you make one? It's simply a spade connector and you can buy them at your local autoparts store if you really want one.

fair enough i figured i could do that. thanks for the help!

RalliartRsX
08-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Go to the junkyard and find any OBD 1 Nissan and the plugs should be the same

I went and procured an Altima, a 95 SE-R and a 95 P10 G20T and have 3 plugs in my possesion (not worth sending to you at this point).

Goodluck!

subyracer05
08-07-2014, 07:36 AM
Go to the junkyard and find any OBD 1 Nissan and the plugs should be the same

I went and procured an Altima, a 95 SE-R and a 95 P10 G20T and have 3 plugs in my possesion (not worth sending to you at this point).

Goodluck!

Thanks! and yes my friends suggested a junk yard as well, I just work crazy hours. I just took my existing plug out, the wires were cut or broke somehow, but im pretty sure I can fix or make my own plug.

RalliartRsX
08-07-2014, 07:47 AM
If you cannot fix it and you have no other ecourse, let me know and I may be able to send one for a monetary fee.

Thanks