PDA

View Full Version : @@ Now offering wheel repair! Scratch/Curb/Chipped/Dinged/Painted/Powder Coat/BENT @@

Extreme Wheels
07-24-2014, 01:00 PM
We do any and all types of repairs. Including bent wheels. Even some small cleanup on chrome and stainless steel lips...

Recon work takes about 24-48 hours and we charge $125/wheel.

We can assist in shipping, but it would need to be paid for both ways in advance. Price can vary obviously. Typically $15-$35/wheel each way, and that covers 15"-20"

We can also powder coat your wheel a custom color if you like, price can vary.

We offer resealing of 3 piece wheels $150/wheel + any bolts that may be needed.

If you need rechrome done it has to be sent out of state and price can vary.

Feel free to call/text anytime for a quote or just stop by and we'll get you hooked up.

brndck
07-24-2014, 10:32 PM
wtf you charge $150 A WHEEL to put some silicone on a 3pc wheel???

smokescreen240
07-25-2014, 06:26 AM

:stupid:

still cheaper than silicone implants. :rimshot:

heiyuu
07-25-2014, 09:54 AM

Believe it or not some people have the financial stability to throw away $150/wheel but lack the skill to properly use a caulk gun.

Extreme Wheels
07-25-2014, 10:09 AM
LOL I get your point, but there's a little more than just throwing some silicone on a wheel that's involved. We do this quite often here.

brndck
07-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Just out of curiosity, can you PM me what else is involved with your wheel assembling that makes it worth the asking price?

Extreme Wheels
07-25-2014, 02:30 PM
Sure, I'll post it here as well for others to see.

First we disassemble the wheel, (which can take hours depending on if bolts are seized, rounded, or stripped.) Then we clean everything down to bare metal, then we reassemble and torque to spec, then we silicone everything back together, then it takes about 48 hours to cure before we can air test it.

Also if you don't have the proper tools for some of the wheels out there you won't be able to unbolt them. A lot of companies use hardware that is very specific to them and usually the tool is extremely hard to come by.

This is a very tedious process and if not done correctly with the proper silicone and proper torque specs can either leak right away, or leak down the road. Literally.

Also we are a business with liability to people's wheels.

If you are able to do everything yourself properly then by all means, but most people don't have the time, know how, or ability to, and that's where we come in.

Hope this helps.

k240sx
07-26-2014, 09:28 AM
Very well , I got you !! One day I will send my wheel to you guys !

brndck
07-26-2014, 09:57 AM
That makes much more sense. Disassembly, cleaning, AND reassembly is a much better justification for the price.

Extreme Wheels
07-26-2014, 04:00 PM
Yes, plus obviously there's shop overhead. But we are very good at what we do. We offer excellent workmanship, and speedy turn around times.

heiyuu
07-28-2014, 12:00 PM
can u guys repair a te37 that is bent in two directions?

Extreme Wheels
07-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Typically yes. However I would need to see the wheel to be sure. Obviously we don't want you to ship for nothing, so I would recommend email or text us some very detailed pics beforehand.