PDA

View Full Version : S14 Zenki Front End Repair

Looneybry
07-20-2014, 11:56 PM
I got into an accident (was not my fault) , I hit a lady's tow hook. I would like to know can I just do the kouki conversion. Do a tube front end? Please give me suggestions and feedback. Text me at (562)477-19six9

Rayne
07-22-2014, 02:07 PM
Considering the age of the car and the fact that the repairs will cost more than the value of the car, an insurance adjuster will claim the car as a "Total loss."

Do what you want to do with the front end. You are, basically, going to need a new front end anyway.

As a heads up don't post your cell phone number in a public forum message. Don't even put your number in your profile of any social network sites you are on.

Looneybry
07-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Considering the age of the car and the fact that the repairs will cost more than the value of the car, an insurance adjuster will claim the car as a "Total loss."

Do what you want to do with the front end. You are, basically, going to need a new front end anyway.

As a heads up don't post your cell phone number in a public forum message. Don't even put your number in your profile of any social network sites you are on.

I want to do the kouki conversion but how to fix or replace to radiator support ?

Agamemnon
07-22-2014, 08:24 PM
I want to do the kouki conversion but how to fix or replace to radiator support ?

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=239722

Looneybry
09-03-2014, 08:44 AM
You guys know where I can find a radiator support ?

WIKID S4TEEN
09-03-2014, 09:07 AM
You guys know where I can find a radiator support ?

yes.:naughty: