PDA

View Full Version : R U within a 1 or 2 hour drive from baltimore

licenseless
07-14-2014, 01:27 AM
seriously any of you guys drift in the immediate Baltimore area... IF SO... let me know... will be there to shoot and get some vids up.

If you do underground shit

for fnck sakes don't post it on here PM me

I do video and photos for Everythingdrift.com and some other sites affiliated with us at ED also host the things we do

I am looking to get into more of the grassroots stuff

I already go down to Roanoke Rapids NC for the Freestyle drift events... but there isnt shit up here. I have yet to have the chance to go up to englishtown and have only been in the area a few years.

with all this being said... a couple of people can vouch for me here they know me... I'm not trying to do anything more than find more shit to take footage of in the area

traveling to do all this shit costs money and my day job pays to much to want to make this my day job. So again if you guys know of anything going on in the area... let a motha fncka know... I have a messed up work schedule so i can probably accommodate.

I am also just trying to see if there is anyone in the area that knows of any events besides the two i mentioned.

team hinga

FISCH

fliprayzin240sx
07-14-2014, 01:38 AM
Did you post up in the MA240sx forum/FB page? There's a pretty big S-chassis/drift community in NOVA/DC/MD.

I'm driving back for VA tomorrow, should be home by Weds/Thurs...I should see your ass at the next NCCAR event.

licenseless
07-14-2014, 01:57 AM
no... but i guess i will hahahah

and you better be ready to ride bro... that track is balls out bro...

a lot of the guys out there are for serious hahaha