PDA

View Full Version : the s14 sr swap, excellent hybrid

jtt220
06-27-2004, 06:52 PM
1995 Nissan 240sx w/sr20det swap
For sale:
I have decided to move on to a new project and thus am selling my beloved 240. Let me provide some details for any interested party:
-1995 240sx SE chassis
-1993 redtop sr20det
-Completely rebuilt head (new valve guides, seals, camshafts, refaced valves, new lifters, cleaned and polished, new camshaft oilers, all gaskets…)
-Honed cylinders with new rings
-1.2” metal head gasket
-Greddy rocker-arm stoppers
-ARP head stud set
-Tubular equal length exhaust header
-Metal multi layer exhaust gasket
-New s15 dual ball bearing t28
-Turbo XS dual stage boost controller
-All 3” custom stainless steel exhaust from turbo back
-MSD 50# injectors
-255lph fuel pump
-Z32 fuel filter
-Jim Wolf Tech ECU
-Z32 MAF
-JGY fuel rail
-Adjustable fuel pressure regulator with liquid filled gauge
-Spearco FMIC
-Custom intercooler plumbing
-Apexi atmospheric BOV
-Blitz stainless steal air filter conical element
-B&M short shifter
-High dollar stereo including eclipse head unit, two v12 alpine amps, audiobahn components, and xtant sub
-entire interior gutted and covered in dynamat extreme
-whiteline sway bars (adj. rear)
-unknown damper and spring setup (seems to be properly dampened, about 1.5-2.0 drop)
-Custom sub frame collars
-stock wheels with potenza rubber and winter tires
-New mustang five spoke 17x8 wheels, no tire ever mounted!
-probably more I am forgetting

The car has perfect compression in all four cylinders, shifts perfectly, sounds great, and handles like a dream. You will not find a more reliable and better assembled hybrid, period. The car is painted in original champagne color and looks decent. I am not too worried about superfluous exterior body kits or wings. The power does the talking on this car. It has the factory se wing and front air dam. I am looking for serious buyers only please!! I do not want my email flooded!! The price is FIRM at $8,200 or $8,600 with the head-unit, amps and sub. This is a fraction of what it cost to build her. Please do not ask to lower the price if I keep the wheels, wing or whatever! I am in Michigan and will deliver for the price of a train or plain ticket. [email protected] Please only email me for additional pictures if you are seriously considering a s14 swap that is going to cost this much money and is professionally bulit.
Thanks!!

badgurl
06-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Guess you're moving on to alot of new things in your life. Good luck.

jtt220
06-28-2004, 08:24 PM
bumpity bump bump :-)

chris4130
06-29-2004, 03:46 PM
hey man, email me some pictures. i am very very interested......

[email protected]

first dibs!!!!

chris4130
08-16-2004, 03:36 PM
car is still for sale. buy it.

joewantstodrift
08-18-2004, 10:49 PM
ive been waiting for you to send me an email. i sent you another today and im wanting to buy a car very soon. if youre really trying to sell this car you need to be checking your email. (not trying to sound like a jerk)

chris4130
08-24-2004, 08:08 PM
ive been waiting for you to send me an email. i sent you another today and im wanting to buy a car very soon. if youre really trying to sell this car you need to be checking your email. (not trying to sound like a jerk)

yeah, i can't get a response either....i guess he doesn't frequent this site or something......

jtt220
08-25-2004, 11:12 AM
Car is still available and ready to go. I have pictures, just email me and I will have them out to you within a few days. I do not frequent this site and I only check emails every few days because I have been traveling extensively as of late.

chris4130
08-25-2004, 02:39 PM
......Car is still available and ready to go.....

..... I do not frequent this site and I only check emails every few days.....

yeah it looks like almost two solid months since your last post here.

zenkiticks
09-13-2004, 07:38 PM
still have that car for sale?