PDA

View Full Version : SR20DET Issue

XgoldzenkiX
06-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Hey guys so I just recently finished up a black top SR20det swap on my s14. I have a 255 walbro fuel pump, 3 inch downpipe with exhaust and everything else is stock. When driving the car at a steady speed it like sputters when I drive, but as I accelerate it is fine. The car is running rich but I assume that is from the fuel pump and the exhaust. I feel that my car may just need to be tuned and was wondering what your thoughts may be. Thank you very much in advance and sorry for the newb question. Everything else has been checked out only other issue is that my side mount is going to atmospheric instead of recirculating but I just got the correct intake to recirculate it. Thank you.

indomiekid1
06-03-2014, 07:51 AM
Is it a stock set up? ex turbo, ecu?

XgoldzenkiX
06-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Yes stock turbo stock ecu only change is fuel pump and downpipe with straight 3 inch all the way out.

ultimateirving
06-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Honestly man. Do yourself a favor and pressurize your whole system. Build a boost leak tester. And make sure your bov isn't opening.

Also a wideband will work wonders on helping to tell the while story and they aren't expensive.