PDA

View Full Version : CleanAndLegit

CaTalyst.X
05-28-2014, 08:53 PM
I purchased a head/springs/retainers in this thread:

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=563494

I paid for the item and heard nothing from the seller for several days. I asked for status on shipping and I was told it would ship before the end of the week. I heard nothing and asked repeatedly for status that weekend and the week after and was ignored (seller logged in, just didnt reply to me).

I finally filed a PayPal dispute and he got back to me, saying he would get it shipped. I still heard nothing and so I contacted a moderator who got involved and I finally got a tracking number.

Today I get an email stating that he left ME a negative feedback. This seller is lazy and arrogant, and I would NEVER buy anything from him again.

:mrmeph:

KevinEdgar
05-28-2014, 10:07 PM
Max is a good and busy dude. I don't think he intentionally ignored your efforts to contact him. Sometimes I get PMs and don't see them for a few days cause for some reason I don't get the email notification.

Idk man, myself and other people have never had a problem with him before...

zombiewolf513
05-28-2014, 11:00 PM
Did you close the paypal dispute?

fliprayzin240sx
05-29-2014, 12:16 AM
Max is a good and busy dude. I don't think he intentionally ignored your efforts to contact him. Sometimes I get PMs and don't see them for a few days cause for some reason I don't get the email notification.

Idk man, myself and other people have never had a problem with him before...

Well, when you start ducking somebody, it raises the bullshit flag. As a seller, if shit came up and you couldnt follow thru, atleast let the buyer know. A simple reply to a PM or a text stating, hey couldnt take care of it today, I should be able to get it out next week on so and so day goes a long way.

andisan
05-29-2014, 01:38 AM
Communication is key, it dosnt matter if it's from the seller or buyer, but it's the main thing when trying to sell things and dealing with money

So Make Like
05-29-2014, 06:44 AM
Did you close the paypal dispute?

i would sure hope so. but if i'm not mistaken, if max gets back to paypal's help support/disputes & claims and explains that he sent it out then they won't refund.

NismoPlsr
05-29-2014, 09:07 PM
He will ship your parts eventually, just hold tight.

jumboflan
09-06-2014, 02:49 PM
this is unfortunate. Makes me not want to buy , especially from a guy named " clean and legit". This is funny. Who can you trust?

edit: to be fair I see So make Like's point too. If the buyer did get his stuff eventually and the money back. He could turn the tables and become the scammer.. lol. Selling online through forums and private is too dicey for me. I like to take it person to person now adays.

Its sticky and dicey

Mike Wright
02-27-2015, 06:54 PM
I've dealt with max when buying his greddy gauges about two years ago, a few minutes late from the meet time, but we agreed to meet during rush hour times, so it wasn't his fault. definitely NOT a scammer.